The Structural Core of the Twin Towers was misrepresented to NIST-Obstruction of Justice

someone farted in here.^:9:

Ah, yes, those soup farts are odious. With a username like that, and a complete lack of info, evidence, common sense, I've intuitively avoided any exchanges.

I'm resigned to simply making this an information thread and trying to get mods to remove the dilution posts of the cognitive infiltrators trying to obscure facts.

If we assume this analysis is correct then there's only one question to be asked:

"What the fuck difference does it make?"

Concrete does not burn or melt or bend. Just for starts.

Do feel its okay for NIST to work without building plans?

Do you feel its okay for them to be misinformed about the structural design of the core?

If we assume this analysis is correct then there's only one question to be asked:

Do you feel its okay for them to be misinformed about the structural design of the core?
They were not misinformed

Three thousand dead in 20 seconds total, and you ask "what difference it makes" if the authority charged with determining the basic cause of death does not know how the structural core was constructed?

The cause of death protects all of us because if the conditions arise again an intervention can save lives, if we know what happened the first time.

The independently verified evidence of the concrete core.

1). Numerous photos or video of the concrete in the core area on 9/11 that also show a core area which is empty proving there were no steel core columns.

2). The 2001 Newsweek article featuring statements of Leslie E. Roberston, the architect of the Twin Towers, 3 days after 9/11 regarding a steel reinforced cast concrete core.

3). The 2001 safety report for FEMA by August Domel identifying a concrete core. Domel is certified in 12 states as a structural engineer.

4). The oxford encyclopedia of technology and innovation statement of 1992 identifying a concrete core.

5).
NIST, the organization officially charged with an analysis of the structural event DID NOT HAVE PLANS for the towers, Guiliani took them in December of 2001

This was done so when a group that agreed to attempt analysis based on anecdotal evidence of structural design was assembled, it could be said, "this was because there were no plans" because the "only" set was in the Towers. NIST was deceived there, an obstruction of justice.

Then, they were deceived by engineers who misrepresented the design of the core structure. I feel it was FEMA engineers because they were the only ones in the logical position to know. Well, some did, but those weren't the one providing the "anecdotal evidence". This screen shot of the NIST disclaimer is the only statement of sources for structural information in the entire NIST report.

nist.disclaimer3_4.jpg

The death certificates in the NYC coroners office are erroneous. Three thousand of them. It is not possible to provide a structural analysis of high performance skyscrapers complete failure without detailed building plans. In addition, NIST was deceived about the design and construction of the structural core of the Twin a Towers. A basic deception that is well documented.

This is what they thought the cores design was, which is in itself not credible if they had any engineering knowledge at all.

femacore.gif

Last edited:

Three thousand dead in 20 seconds total, and you ask "what difference it makes" if the authority charged with determining the basic cause of death does not know how the structural core was constructed?

The cause of death protects all of us because if the conditions arise again an intervention can save lives, if we know what happened the first time.

1). Numerous photos or video of the concrete in the core area on 9/11 that also show a core area which is empty proving there were no steel core columns.

2). The 2001 Newsweek article featuring statements of Leslie E. Roberston, the architect of the Twin Towers, 3 days after 9/11 regarding a steel reinforced cast concrete core.

3). The 2001 safety report for FEMA by August Domel identifying a concrete core. Domel is certified in 12 states as a structural engineer.

4). The oxford encyclopedia of technology and innovation statement of 1992 identifying a concrete core.

5).
NIST, the organization officially charged with an analysis of the structural event DID NOT HAVE PLANS for the towers, Guiliani took them in December of 2001

This was done so when a group that agreed to attempt analysis based on anecdotal evidence of structural design was assembled, it could be said, "this was because there were no plans" because the "only" set was in the Towers. NIST was deceived there, an obstruction of justice.

Then, they were deceived by engineers who misrepresented the design of the core structure. I feel it was FEMA engineers because they were the only ones in the logical position to know. Well, some did, but those weren't the one providing the "anecdotal evidence". This screen shot of the NIST disclaimer is the only statement of sources for structural information in the entire NIST report.

nist.disclaimer3_4.jpg

The death certificates in the NYC coroners office are erroneous. Three thousand of them. It is not possible to provide a structural analysis of high performance skyscrapers complete failure without detailed building plans. In addition, NIST was deceived about the design and construction of the structural core of the Twin a Towers. A basic deception that is well documented.

This is what they thought the cores design was, which is in itself not credible if they had any engineering knowledge at all.

femacore.gif
The core was steel.

You have failed to show otherwise

still ANOTHER fart from the paid NAZI agent.^:banana::biggrin::9::9::9::9::9::9::9:
Yes, but I corrected your spelling. I realize after so many, spelling will suffer, but still the alarm needs to be spread :9:

Yea, probably a low level agent untrained in everything except flatulent expression. I wonder what other songs it can play? Oh, never mind, that will stink.

Meanwhile on topic with EVIDENCE is an absolutely stunning helicopter photo showing the same instant as the animated .gif, but the segment of the north concrete core wall of WTC 1 is even more obvious.

core_animation_75.gif

wtc.1core.fall.jpg

Ah, yes, those soup farts are odious. With a username like that, and a complete lack of info, evidence, common sense, I've intuitively avoided any exchanges.

I'm resigned to simply making this an information thread and trying to get mods to remove the dilution posts of the cognitive infiltrators trying to obscure facts.
yeah his CIA handlers are as much of lunatics as he is the fact they dont even bother to ask him to stop being so transparent on how evil he is working for them using a user name like that.:lmao: we got disinfo agents like him trolling these threads and other message boards who post under socks but he sure isnt one of them the fact he is proud of that user name.:haha::haha::haha:

yeah this guy is the biggest lunatic nutcase you'll ever come across.

the guy must have alzheimers diseace or something cause i have made it perfectly clear over the years many times i put him on ignore years ago, yet despite that fact,he STILL addresses me in the first person if you notice.and he thinks WE are delusional? whatever.:lmao:

yeah this stupid fuck has his CIA handlers still instructing him to defend the lies of the warren commission that oswald was the lone assassin and ignores facts about that and makes up lies to try and save face on that issue so you know he will do the same here on 9/11.

hope he finds the trip to hell when he goes worth all the money his handlers pay him for his participation in these government coverups worth it,he'll find out the hard way in the end it wont be worth it though.like the title of the pay is called YOU CANT TAKE IT WITH YOU.

his handlers pay him obscene amounts of money obviously for all the constant as beatings he gets everyday for his constant trolling at PF on the JFK murder.

he of course denys that reality that he has been taken to school on that by myself and so many others over the years there.:lol:

still ANOTHER fart from the paid NAZI agent.^:banana::biggrin::9::9::9::9::9::9::9:
Yes, but I corrected your spelling. I realize after so many, spelling will suffer, but still the alarm needs to be spread :9:

Yea, probably a low level agent untrained in everything except flatulent expression. I wonder what other songs it can play? Oh, never mind, that will stink.

Meanwhile on topic with EVIDENCE is an absolutely stunning helicopter photo showing the same instant as the animated .gif, but the segment of the north concrete core wall of WTC 1 is even more obvious.

core_animation_75.gif

wtc.1core.fall.jpg
that paid shill is so desperate for attention.ever notice how he STILL talks to me in the first person when I have had him on ignore for years.:lmao:

I have a few people here that have me on ignore but unlike him,I dont talk them in the same person like he does.only an idiot would do that which he has that proud honor of.:lmao:

yeah his handlers sure try to convince people who are unaware of who was really behind the attacks that buildings dont blow up from the top like that if a fire causes them to collapse as your photo shows.lol.

well said,concrete doesnt burn or melt so i would say there is a BIG difference.:rolleyes:

Not only is it not okay for them to ignore building plans,its not okay for them to ignore witness testimonys as well,many being firefighters experienced in explosives.:rolleyes:

5).

nist.disclaimer3_4.jpg

femacore.gif

well said:thup: and great information there.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Indeed,3000 murdered by the government of the united states and he asks what difference does it make.:rolleyes::spam:

5).

nist.disclaimer3_4.jpg

femacore.gif

well said:thup: and great information there.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Indeed,3000 murdered by the government of the united states and he asks what difference does it make.:rolleyes::spam:

I'm not so sure it was the government of the united states. They were absolutely complicit to a high degree. The NORAD exercises, the destroyed flight controller debriefings, Gulianis taking the WTC documents. The 3 years delay to find wiling participants in fraud for the NIST investigation. The WTC report.

But now that I think of it, the pentagon seems like it was probably all the us military acting. Which is why it is such a disaster when it comes to gaining truth. The mind controlled pentagon witnesses completely muddy the water filled with forensic evidence as well as the gas stain and hotel videos missing. The fact that there was a new ballistic coating on ONLY one wall, the single wall impacted as well as the curious object tarped and carried out of the center area of the building that had punched through the building wall, are all seriously suspicious and circumstantial evidence.

The people killed there were exposing budget problems, ugh, really dirty situation, and really not a very arguable conspiracy because of those dammed mind controlled pentagon employees!

The Twin Towers and the concrete core, DONE DEAL, proof is IN and waiting for real Americans to notice WTF happened to justice.

Did you know that the group in NYC who was did that attempt at a ballot initiative, "NYC Coalition for Accountability Now", was infiltrated? I pointed out to them a serious error and the director completely ignored it and their initiative was denied on that point.

yeah his CIA handlers are as much of lunatics as he is the fact they dont even bother to ask him to stop being so transparent on how evil he is working for them using a user name like that.:lmao: we got disinfo agents like him trolling these threads and other message boards who post under socks but he sure isnt one of them the fact he is proud of that user name.:haha::haha::haha:

yeah this guy is the biggest lunatic nutcase you'll ever come across.

the guy must have alzheimers diseace or something cause i have made it perfectly clear over the years many times i put him on ignore years ago, yet despite that fact,he STILL addresses me in the first person if you notice.and he thinks WE are delusional? whatever.:lmao:

yeah this stupid fuck has his CIA handlers still instructing him to defend the lies of the warren commission that oswald was the lone assassin and ignores facts about that and makes up lies to try and save face on that issue so you know he will do the same here on 9/11.

hope he finds the trip to hell when he goes worth all the money his handlers pay him for his participation in these government coverups worth it,he'll find out the hard way in the end it wont be worth it though.like the title of the pay is called YOU CANT TAKE IT WITH YOU.

his handlers pay him obscene amounts of money obviously for all the constant as beatings he gets everyday for his constant trolling at PF on the JFK murder.

he of course denys that reality that he has been taken to school on that by myself and so many others over the years there.:lol:
Have you noticed that everyone knows how idiotic you sound.

You have never made and intelligent post which in and of itself PROVES you are the only paid troll

In Stairwell B of the North Tower, 16 people lived amid the avalanche of concrete and steel. But surviving was only the start of their struggle.

The Miracle Survivors

It was a remaining piece of the concrete core
basewall that allowed the survival of those 16 people. It stopped the crushing descent of steel and debris from above, and made a space for people who were nearly out of the building in stairwell B next to the basewall.

wtc1.core.wall.base.annot4.jpg

The extremely heavy steel box columns seen left of the baseball, outside of the core, were the heaviest steel in the towers, along with the base of the try-columns at the bottom of the perimeter walls. They supported the beam that held up the floor panels. They tapered and had thinner walls as they went upwards. Each joint was 100% deep fillet welded every 40 feet. to have maximum strength.

Last edited:
See? This is like arguing with a sports fan.

"MY team is ALWAYS better than YOUR team". Then they smash you in the head with a beer bottle.

Except you made an assertion without evidence.

And from a position of ignorance

Okay, I'll provide the evidence, as I have it quickly and readily on hand.

I have always found it an interesting piece. Why? Because it is the final piece of evidence that convinced me what side of this debate is right. NIST provided a model of why WTC collapsed, and the scientific community took their data and reviewed it. After peer review, they told NIST that their theory was not scientific, so NIST went back to the drawing board and came up with a new model. They did this several times, and several times the scientific community told them WTC 7 could not have collapsed the way NIST theorized it could have.

Eventually, they had to CLASSIFY the data so that NO PEER REVIEW could take place. And as has been pointed out, the collapse still in no way resembles the final model NIST ended up with.

Why did they classify the data that they used this time to make the model when they didn't do it any other time? Well, the official reason is that it would, "JEOPARDIZE PUBLIC SAFETY."

If you are obtuse, you believe this excuse.

I have a friend who understands what this means, public safety would be at risk, b/c if the public knew the truth, they would be rioting in the streets and throwing trying to throw these rascals out. Violent revolution definitely is a risk to public safety, wouldn't you say?

Here's that proof you wanted. It is provided by a whistle blower site run by one of the founders of wiki-leaks. He found that wiki-leaks was controlled by the establishment, so he set up his own site. Welcome to Cryptome.

http://cryptome.org/wtc-nist-wtc7-no.pdf

I find a file with "wtc-nist-wtc7-no.pdf" in the title.

I find a request for structural failure calculation with reference to columns 79 and 81

I find an appeal to the denial of a FOIA

The 9/11 misinformation of "steel core columns" for the Twin Towers asserts there were around 40 "core columns"

Therefore I conclude the request is for structural calculations for WTC 7 not the Twin Towers.

This thread is about the core structure of the Twin Towers. Accordingly your evidence is not relative.

FYI:
The structural calculations of the demise of the Twin Towers was provided to NIST by Bazant et. al.

Unfortunately the external redirect renders the resulting url non functional so I've placed 3 returns in the url dividing it up. You will have to copy the first part, past it, copy the second part, do the same with the third and join them by pasting them together.

On the third page, a few sentences down in item 3), you will find a reference to "concrete core walls".

http://

algoxy.com/psych/images2/

00%20WTC%20Collapse%20-%20Wha%23558C6.pdf

Last edited:

Forum List

Back