Proof of a conspiracy ? Red Symphony - The Most Enigmatic Document in History ?

Funkadelick

Rookie
Aug 21, 2009
Calgary, Canada
[ Google: Red Symphony Peter Myers ] Use the scribd link.

Before anyone decides to comment on this thread, please read the entire confession in full first and make sure you understand it.

This "confession" seems to point out in very careful detail that a "financial" international has, for the better part of the last century or more, been behind most of history's greatest moments, including the financing of both Capitalism and Communism, the financing of Hitler, the financing of the Japanese against the Christian Czar (1905), the financing of the Bolshevik Revolution, the financing of the French Revolution, etc.

It talks about Adam Waushaupt, the Illuminati, etc. and many other "conspiratorial" topics, however, what is different about this "confession", is that a lot of what is mentioned, specifically names, people, dates, banks, etc., is all true.

It is by far the scariest document I have ever read.

Simply google "Red Symphony Peter Myers"

and check out the scribd link -- it should be first (i am unable to provide links as I am new)

"He who pays the piper, picks the tune..."

I warn you, the document is very long, but if you can read the entire thing and fully understand it, you will come to grips what I call a historical reality.

Good luck.

I did not read the full text. I did find something that amazes me: Christianity was/is their worst enemy. It encourages the individual to develop their own spirituality and to work to improve themselves and by doing so, improve the lives of those around them.

Revolution seems to be about improving the lot of a group, not of the whole. This country was about the individual. It has been corrupted and broken into groups.

I think the best way to fight this is to encourage Christianity for the individual, not to give any particular group power. Through prayer and understanding the LORD, each of us can become better people, and receive blessings to do HIS work.

This conspiracy was formed in ancient times, and the same message was used: take all the power for the select group. Enoch, as the LORD's messenger told them something they still haven't learned: you were taught secrets of creation and you thought you had power, but I (the LORD) did not teach you all the secrets. (read the book of Enoch)

This group is on the losing side and cannot prevail, no matter what they do, because they do not know all the secrets, and the WORD (Yeshua) will return to ruin them with the truth.

Forum List

Back