FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

Jet fuel burns hot enough to not only melt steel but damage concrete.

Hell i just torched a hole in the concrete floor at work with acetlyene/oxygen.

You are a liar. If this is not true you will provide a link substantiating what you say.

Concrete in that situation spalls.

i'll go burn another hole in the floor right now. be back with pictures.

here is fuel weakening steel explained for you while you wait [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMZ-nkYr46w]YouTube - 9/11 Debunked: World Trade Center's Collapse Explained[/ame]

You said, and I SHOWED with evidence, MASSIVE concrete walls.

Only evidence matters here. You can say all you want in support of the FEMA lie, and it just won't matter to any who support the US Constitution.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If only evidence matters, why don't you post some?

I have and do but you are refusing to use evidence, and reason, and unreasonably refusing to post any evidence even tho you can now.

This is an end view of the concrete shear wall, west end of the WTC 1 concrete core on the left, an interior box column outside the core on the right.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg
uh, where do you see such a wall?

you have added NOTHING new

Yes I did. You attempt to misrepresent the fact of what I bring.

The truth movement does not realize, as it is mislead, that FEMA totally decieved NIST in the determination of "cause of death".

If what you assert is true, you will link to some other site showing my information.

If what you assert is true, you will link to a site showing WTC 2 core at 1/2 height.

If what you assert is true, you will link to a site or source that asserts with independently verified evidence that the cause of death determination is invalidated by virtue of NIST using the wrong structural design to analyse "collapse".

Remember, evidence, ........ and reason are needed for justice which protects the Constitution and government by rule of law.

DiveCon,

You have not provided any substanciation for your statements.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If only evidence matters, why don't you post some?

I have and do but you are refusing to use evidence, and reason, and unreasonably refusing to post any evidence even tho you can now.

This is an end view of the concrete shear wall, west end of the WTC 1 concrete core on the left, an interior box column outside the core on the right.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

Thanks, we need confirmation of your lack of integrity and refusal to use evidence and reason.

I've told you exactly where in the post you quote.

you have added NOTHING new

Yes I did. You attempt to misrepresent the fact of what I bring.

The truth movement does not realize, as it is mislead, that FEMA totally decieved NIST in the determination of "cause of death".

If what you assert is true, you will link to some other site showing my information.

If what you assert is true, you will link to a site showing WTC 2 core at 1/2 height.

If what you assert is true, you will link to a site or source that asserts with independently verified evidence that the cause of death determination is invalidated by virtue of NIST using the wrong structural design to analyse "collapse".

Remember, evidence, ........ and reason are needed for justice which protects the Constitution and government by rule of law.

DiveCon,

You have not provided any substanciation for your statements.
you're onw source show they are not NEW
thanks for once again showing yourself to be a complete moron

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

Thanks, we need confirmation of your lack of integrity and refusal to use evidence and reason.

so, a cloud of dust(clearly seen in a video) is now a concrete wall?

so, a cloud of dust(clearly seen in a video) is now a concrete wall?

Wrong, the concrete is independently verified. You have provided no evdence of steel core columns, you have not substanciated any of you assertions. You are losing credibility as an American.

Here is an image of a piece of the east wall of WTC 1 concrete core wall, east end.

core_animation_75.gif

Here is another image of the SAME piece from a helicopter in a still image.

wtc.1core.fall.jpg

i still dont see any concrete wall

Then you cannot use evidence and reason. Stop posting, you are not competent here. See if you can find something supporting what you say here.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1450278-post43.html

as you were reasonably asked to do and have so far failed to do.

Here is the video link you failed to see that was posted originally with the animated .gif someone made.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dWBBEtA5bI[/ame]

Last edited:
Hi Christophera:

FEMA decieved NIST about the structural design of the Twin Towers core. Accordingly, the "cause of death" in 3,000 murders is invaildated.

Stop being ridiculous. FEMA is no authority on the structural design of steel-framed skyscrapers for construction nor demolition. My WTC-7 Controlled Demolition Topic is here. You can look at some of my building/demo experience information here @#3.

The supposed 47 steel core columns did not exists and are never seen on 9-11 in the core area. Construction photos are use to misrepresent the elevator guide rail support steel as "core columns".

Steel-framed skyscrapers simply DO NOT collapse into their own footprints CD-style from fires. Period. Americans are stupid for even considering the false notion that overbuilt skyscrapers (like WTC-7) can collapse from building fires and debris. The top ten reasons that America (and Americans) are worthy to be utterly destroyed from the face of the earth are listed here. The basic error in your thinking surrounds the fact that steel is an excellent conductor of heat and any steel-framed network transports heat energy 'away' from the source more quickly than any single component can be weakened. Period. No building fire can possibly melt one ounce of 2800-degree red-iron structural steel even if a million gallons of hydrocarbon fuel is used. That is the very reason that no steel-framed skyscraper has ever burned down before or after 9/11 . . .

Elevator guide rail support steel is easily identified by the "butt plate" used to join the support steel together and accomodate shifting and tiltin the new section to provide perfect plumb alignment for the elevator guide rail.

Butt plates? :0) Lord-Have-Mercy . . .

Left and right of the central crane are support steel with butt plates in the core area at the 5th floor.

Are there enough people here to support 15 posts before I can post evidence?

There is nobody else here with enough construction/demolition experience to even carry on a good conversation on these related 9/11 WTC Topics . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
again, no concrete wall in the core
since there was none when it was built

You say that without evidence which renders it insubstancial when confronted with evidence.

Recall, I've posted a great deal of other independent evidence that corroborates the images you refuse to use.

There is the September 13, 2001 Newsweek article of Robertson Newsweek article (not reasonable to suggest that when 3,000 are murdered in what is called a collapse that Newsweek would make sure the information was good) It is not reasonable that Robertson and his company would not demand, and recieve an immediate correction if Newsweek was in error.

You are trying to support the infiltration of the US government, the secret means of mass murder on 9-11, AND the demise of the US Constitution and you are trying to do it with no evidence.

Sick.

again, no concrete wall in the core
since there was none when it was built

You say that without evidence which renders it insubstancial when confronted with evidence.

Recall, I've posted a great deal of other independent evidence that corroborates the images you refuse to use.

There is the September 13, 2001 Newsweek article of Robertson Newsweek article (not reasonable to suggest that when 3,000 are murdered in what is called a collapse that Newsweek would make sure the information was good) It is not reasonable that Robertson and his company would not demand, and recieve an immediate correction if Newsweek was in error.

You are trying to support the infiltration of the US government, the secret means of mass murder on 9-11, AND the demise of the US Constitution and you are trying to do it with no evidence.

Sick.
and nothing in that story claims there was a concrete core on any of the WTC towers

Butt plates? :0) Lord-Have-Mercy .

Terral

Here they are, left and right of the center crane.

Uh oh, the techno sabotage is preventing the posting of the url with tags.

[url]http://algoxy.com/psych/images/elev_guide.rail.supp.jpg[/url]

Just in case that won't post. Rplace the (dot) with . and take out the spaces.

algoxy(dot)com/ psych/ images/ elev_guide.rail.supp. jpg

The image is posted in this post,

[url]http://www.usmessageboard.com/1449789-post38.html[/url]

Last edited:
Jet fuel burns hot enough to not only melt steel but damage concrete.

Hell i just torched a hole in the concrete floor at work with acetlyene/oxygen.

You are a liar. If this is not true you will provide a link substantiating what you say.

here is fuel weakening steel explained for you while you wait [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMZ-nkYr46w]YouTube - 9/11 Debunked: World Trade Center's Collapse Explained[/ame]

You first said "melt" so you've just exposed your own lie. Don't hurt yourself with that concrete spalling in your face.

Last edited:
Butt plates? :0) Lord-Have-Mercy .

Terral

Here they are, left and right of the center crane.

Uh oh, the techno sabotage is preventing the posting of the url with tags.

[url]http://algoxy.com/psych/images/elev_guide.rail.supp.jpg[/url]

Just in case that won't post. Rplace the (dot) with . and take out the spaces.

algoxy(dot)com/ psych/ images/ elev_guide.rail.supp. jpg

The image is posted in this post,

[url]http://www.usmessageboard.com/1449789-post38.html[/url][/QUOTE]
hey, you are confused, terral is a fellow troofer
LOL

You first said "melt" so you've just exposed your own lie. Don't hurt yourself with that concrete spalling in your face.

:rofl:

So i suppose you will accept just pictures of the hole i just burnt in the concrete as you only used pictures for your proof correct?

I only ask as i can't upload the video from my phone to anything publicly accessable, but i can upload pictures.

here is fuel weakening steel explained for you while you wait YouTube - 9/11 Debunked: World Trade Center's Collapse Explained

:rofl:

So i suppose you will accept just pictures of the hole i just burnt in the concrete as you only used pictures for your proof correct?

I only ask as i can't upload the video from my phone to anything publicly accessable, but i can upload pictures.
photobucket will allow video
but it has a size limit

Forum List

Back