On This Anniversary - 9/11: How it Was Done, the Science of Demolition (Epic Essay)

Here learn something.

University of Alaska Engineering Dept. Proves 9/11 was a demolition

2000 Architects and Engineers say 9/11 was a demolition

Firefighter John Schroeder

Clear demolition explosions

9/11Research

U.S. Military Officers and Patriots Question 9/11

They failed to prove anything.

After the investigations then you can say you have debunked anything soupy.

Until then you will continue to be 100% incorrect every time you post on here.

Of course you're just someone's sock aren't you so you won't take it personally ?
I have never been incorrect.

I can say NOW that I have debunked youyr every claim'

The investigations are done and prove you wrong asnd prove you are a liar.

After the investigations then you can say you have debunked anything soupy.

Until then you will continue to be 100% incorrect every time you post on here.

Of course you're just someone's sock aren't you so you won't take it personally ?
:yes_text12: :abgg2q.jpg::rofl::auiqs.jpg:Actually he is a bot,not even a poster,the whole board knows about you little bot.you have been exposed computer printer. :abgg2q.jpg:

I have never been incorrect.

I can say NOW that I have debunked youyr every claim'

The investigations are done and prove you wrong asnd prove you are a liar.
Yeah yeah whatever you say Huckleberry.
:yes_text12: :abgg2q.jpg::rofl::auiqs.jpg:Actually he is a bot,not even a poster,the whole board knows about you little bot.you have been exposed computer printer. :abgg2q.jpg:
This wouldn't surprise me at all.
It's my personal theory that conspiracy theory sections on news boards or any forums( did I say that right ?)anyway they were created just to cover up 9/11.

Of course now they have all the Trump distractions and then Alex Jones Sandy Hook what else ?

JFK was their favorite until the 2020 stolen election

Yeah yeah whatever you say Huckleberry.
This wouldn't surprise me at all.
It's my personal theory that conspiracy theory sections on news boards or any forums( did I say that right ?)anyway they were created just to cover up 9/11.

Of course now they have all the Trump distractions and then Alex Jones Sandy Hook what else ?

JFK was their favorite until the 2020 stolen election
Thats nbot a theory it isa personal delusion and yes whatever I say

Everyone knows i have owned and disproven you on every thread

You know it most of all and hate that fact that I am always correcting your stupid dishonest posts

Thats right boy know your place
I'm a journalist as opposed to being a disinformation agent like you.
1632936309694.png

The entire premise of the OP is blithering dipshit nonsense.

Controlled demolition starts at the base of the structure, where all support beams are blown with cutter charges above breaking the building apart so it can all fall at the exact same time.

That's literally opposite of how the WTC 1 and 2 came down.

Their collapse initiated not at the ground.....but at the location of the impact of the planes. And structure beneath that collapse was still standing....until the debris field created by the collapse impacted the floor below.

Which collapsed under the impact debris field, falling to the next floor.

Which also collapsed under the now larger and faster moving debris field, falling to the next floor.

And then the next. And then the next.

Each floor collapsing individually when it was hit by the debris field. One at a time, all the way to the ground. That's not how controlled demolition has EVER worked.

Then there's the stunning lack of any evidence of controlled demolition in the debris AFTER its collapse. Despite 10s of thousands of charges that would have been necessary to bring down WTC 1 and 2

Then there's the stunning lack of any evidence of the building being wired for controlled demolition BEFORE the collapse. It had a 94% occupancy rate. It was inspected, maintained, cleaned, worked in. There was never any report of any bomb or any apparatus of controlled demolition.

Then there's are the bomb sniffing dogs at the WTC days before its collapse. Who found nothing.

Then there's the absurd idea of the apparatus of controlled demolition withstanding a PLANE IMPACT and tends of thousands of pounds of jet fuel poured all over them and worked perfectly?

Laughing.....this is the stupidest theory. And an absolute garbage explanation of what happened on 911.

The Twin Towers Affair is now a huge social psychological issue. Logic has gone out the window. No matter what the truth of the destruction of the Twin Towers is/was tall vertical structures must hold themselves up and withstand the wind.

Consider the shape of the Eiffel Tower. Google it and you will encounter the term exponential. The ET was the tallest man-made structure for 40 years. The Eiffel Tower and the Empire State Building were designed without electronic computers. The distribution of the 10,000 tons of wrought iron in the Eiffel Tower can be seen because it is not a building and does not have to support twice its own weight in concrete. It couldn't do it. A complete redesign would be necessary, but it shows us something about gravity.

Imagine that you were on the 5th level of the North Tower in 1998. There would have been 105 stories that the steel would have to support.
On the 105th level there would only be 5 more.
Do you think the 5th and the 105th had the same amount of steel when the 5th level had to support TWENTY ONE TIMES as many stories? Consider the shape of the Eiffel Tower.

So how have engineering schools in the nation that put men on the Moon gone for Two Decades without discussing the distribution of steel down the Twin Towers? How is it that the 10,000 page $20,000,000 NCSTAR1 report by the NIST does not even specify the total amount of concrete in the towers?

The destruction of the towers is merely the trigger of the much bigger and more important psychological issue of the failure of the American people to resolve a simple physics problem.

Oh yeah, the Twins were 35% taller than the Eiffel.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back