Federal investigators pulling viewer data based on what you watch on YouTube.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021

"The government is tracking you because you watch a video on YouTube" used to be just something I'd joke about but it's becoming that I can't say is a joke anymore.

But federal investigators are retrieving personal data that Google hands over from users that watch some videos. Which I don't understand, what is to be gained? Sounds more like list building for potential enemies of the state to me.

I remember when Republicans used to say "If you haven't done anything wrong you have nothing to worry about".
4i6Ckte.gif

ln Canada and the rest of the world there's no wrong side now. That's especially true for the Zionists' genocide against Palestinian civilians.

And the UNSC has voted unanimous to demand a ceasefire. l

America didn't vote 'no' but it abstained because of fear of bad publicity.

"The government is tracking you because you watch a video on YouTube" used to be just something I'd joke about but it's becoming that I can't say is a joke anymore.

But federal investigators are retrieving personal data that Google hands over from users that watch some videos. Which I don't understand, what is to be gained? Sounds more like list building for potential enemies of the state to me.
YouTube is owned by Google and Google is doing the same thing with your search data. Big Brother is watching you is not just a line from a 75 year old book anymore. Orwell was clairvoyant.

ln Canada and the rest of the world there's no wrong side now. That's especially true for the Zionists' genocide against Palestinian civilians.

And the UNSC has voted unanimous to demand a ceasefire. l

America didn't vote 'no' but it abstained because of fear of bad publicity.

Genocide? What does that mean?

Genocide? What does that mean?
It meant something to America's representative at the UNSC to prevent a 'no' vote.
This is a breakthrough order coming down from Biden that he won't by happy on demanding.

Under the circumstances, a 'no' vote became quite impossible for America.

It meant something to America's representative at the UNSC to prevent a 'no' vote.
This is a breakthrough order coming down from Biden that he won't by happy on demanding.

Under the circumstances, a 'no' vote became quite impossible for America.

What does genocide mean to you?

Lol, since the patriot act and likely before. The government is not the only ones corporations are watching also. Your data is for sale and you are being tract. Welcome to the computer age. Don't ya love it?

Lol, since the patriot act and likely before. The government is not the only ones corporations are watching also. Your data is for sale and you are being tract. Welcome to the computer age. Don't ya love it?

It's 1984 all over again!

Forum List

Back