Federal investigators pulling viewer data based on what you watch on YouTube.

I remember when Republicans used to say "If you haven't done anything wrong you have nothing to worry about".
4i6Ckte.gif
When that was said there was no AI, MySpace was cutting edge social media, there wasn't even video streaming. The notion that government actually could monitor everything seemed utterly ludicrous given the technology and speeds. That is simply not the case now. Plus it was some Republicans who said that, not all. Only in liberal lala land do you find such pervasive hive mind conformity.

"The government is tracking you because you watch a video on YouTube" used to be just something I'd joke about but it's becoming that I can't say is a joke anymore.

But federal investigators are retrieving personal data that Google hands over from users that watch some videos. Which I don't understand, what is to be gained? Sounds more like list building for potential enemies of the state to me.
You can thank 9/11 and the Patriot Act

I remember when Republicans used to say "If you haven't done anything wrong you have nothing to worry about".
4i6Ckte.gif
I don't think so.

Maybe some, but not all.

Not the Tea Party or Freedom Caucus types.

. .. most folks on the right are against making more and more laws. They know, the more laws, the more likely they will find something to convict you of.

The current administration is going after its political enemies, and using the justice system to do so.

Gardening videos, funny cat videos, and true crime....my list is a real yawn. Oh yeah....and Reddit videos....still a yawn. I used to watch Russell Brand but then he went off the deep end with conspiracy theory nonsense....wasn't interesting anymore. Maybe he thought it would increase his ad revenue....the truth wasn't that interesting anymore. Dunno. But he used to have these videos explaining and detailing corruption in Government with public information and nobody was doing anything about it whatsoever. I think it got him in trouble...because it wasn't long after this when his many lurid sex affairs previously became the focus of a criminal investigation. And he switched to conspiracy theory nonsense.

Forum List

Back