FBI opened investigation Feared Trump secretly working for Russians

In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.

The inquiry carried explosive implications. Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the president’s own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscow’s influence.

FBI reportedly investigated whether Trump was a secret agent for Russia | Daily Mail Online

Your blind acceptance of a government agents' excuses for interfering in the election,

makes you the perfect sheep.
Your blind loyalty to Trump has clouded your judgement.

I'm not the one believing obvious bullshit because it serves a partisan advantage.

You are drugs. You Trumpers suffer something like Stockholm syndrome. A president under investigation fro being a Russian spy or stooge and you don't give a damn. You are the very definition of lemming.

I knew it was a temper tantrum by the left from the start. The fact that they were kicking and screaming made it obvious.

And surprise surprise, here is the evidence so far:

It's been two years, it's time to accept that your messiah lost. Better luck in 2024.

I don't care about 2024. I care about January 2019 and a president who may have been or is under investigation for being a Russian spy or stooge.
and these republican ass holes don't care

Yeah I really don't care about fake investigations which everyone knows the results of performed by butthurt snowflake idiots.

I do sort of care about the bullshit that was drilled so far up your asses that it's coming out of the mouths. Americans should not need to bare through that much bullshit.

The only "butthurt snowflakes" are those becoming hysterical over this news and resorting to name calling. Can you deal with the topic or does it scare you?

The only one who can't deal with the fact that there is no evidence of any wrongdoing is you.

With this rhetoric I am betting on a landslide of the likes we have never seen before.

That would be the FBI that engaged in treason by perjuring themselves to get a FISA warrant to spy on the president of the United States? The FBI that rigged the 2016 election on orders from Barack Mugabe Obama using a fake dossier they purchased from foreign intelligence agents that was drafted by Russia?

Since NONE of that is true...you must be talking about some other FBI

When the dust settles...you folks are going to be looking like real traitors to your country. Think about that

Are you fucking drunk, traitor?

{
The texts were released by Sen. Ron Johnson, Wisconsin Republican, and majority staff from the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, in a report titled “The Clinton Email Scandal and the FBI’s Investigation of it.”

Page wrote to Strzok on Sept. 2, 2016, that Comey was being prepped because “potus wants to know everything we’re doing.”}

Page-Strzok text: ‘POTUS wants to know everything we’re doing’

Try again fuckwad
trump is a traitor all those following him are traitors should all have bullets put in their ears

That's what Communists do...

"patriots" hate the fbi but this link from RT is legit.
RT doesn't have any connections to Comey, McCabe, Rosenstein, Strzok, Page, et.al., so it only follows.
Gawd, look how Trumpers are changing the topic. Deal with the useful idiot in the White house instead of acting like useful idiots on this board.
I'm not a "Trumper", fool....I just distrust The State....And you are carrying its water like nobody else can.
If it acts like a duck..
Yeah....If it walks like a coverup, and swims like a coverup, and quacks like a coverup, it's a coverup....And it's being perpetrated by prop players for your team....But you don't GAF because it's your team engaging in the coverup....Hack.

I know you are a Trumper, but please try to remain on topic. We have a president who appeared so compromised the FBI commenced a counterintelligence investigation. Deal with it.

In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.

The inquiry carried explosive implications. Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the president’s own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscow’s influence.

FBI reportedly investigated whether Trump was a secret agent for Russia | Daily Mail Online

Your blind acceptance of a government agents' excuses for interfering in the election,

I'm not the one believing obvious bullshit because it serves a partisan advantage.
fbi investigating trump was a threat to national security but republicans have their heads up their asses

I knew it was a temper tantrum by the left from the start. The fact that they were kicking and screaming made it obvious.

It's been two years, it's time to accept that your messiah lost. Better luck in 2024.

I don't care about 2024. I care about January 2019 and a president who may have been or is under investigation for being a Russian spy or stooge.

Yeah I really don't care about fake investigations which everyone knows the results of performed by butthurt snowflake idiots.

I do sort of care about the bullshit that was drilled so far up your asses that it's coming out of the mouths. Americans should not need to bare through that much bullshit.

The only "butthurt snowflakes" are those becoming hysterical over this news and resorting to name calling. Can you deal with the topic or does it scare you?

The only one who can't deal with the fact that there is no evidence of any wrongdoing is you.

With this rhetoric I am betting on a landslide of the likes we have never seen before.

Does the fact we have a president that so alarmed the FBI that they had to open a counter intelligence investigation bother you? Or is this the new normal and you are okay with compromised presidents?

F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia

Just shows how unfit Trump is for office.
So opened inquiry is the same as guilty? And this is what an open society does? Oh wait, its OK-its only Trump-President of the United States. Get a grip guys.

That would be the FBI that engaged in treason by perjuring themselves to get a FISA warrant to spy on the president of the United States? The FBI that rigged the 2016 election on orders from Barack Mugabe Obama using a fake dossier they purchased from foreign intelligence agents that was drafted by Russia?

Since NONE of that is true...you must be talking about some other FBI

When the dust settles...you folks are going to be looking like real traitors to your country. Think about that

Are you fucking drunk, traitor?

{
The texts were released by Sen. Ron Johnson, Wisconsin Republican, and majority staff from the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, in a report titled “The Clinton Email Scandal and the FBI’s Investigation of it.”

Page wrote to Strzok on Sept. 2, 2016, that Comey was being prepped because “potus wants to know everything we’re doing.”}

Page-Strzok text: ‘POTUS wants to know everything we’re doing’

Try again fuckwad
trump is a traitor all those following him are traitors should all have bullets put in their ears

DERP

You fucking idiot.

You got caught. Strzok is balls deep in the pooch, hard to deny he f*cked the dog. You engaged in treason, you filthy traitorous party that is. Mugabe-Obama ordered a complicit FBI to use foreign intelligence to try and rig the 2016 election, They failed. Trump won anyway. Then you filthy scum used perjury to obtain a warrant to spy on the sitting president - an act of war and an act of treason. You piles of shit WILL pay for it. You think you'll overthrow the government and escape justice, but you're dead wrong traitor.

fbi investigating trump was a threat to national security but republicans have their heads up their asses

The FBI, taking sides in a partisan election, is indeed a threat to national security.

The DC FBI, must be purged. DRASTICALLY.

They have been corrupted.

And you are also right, that the Establishment GOP is not taking this nearly seriously enough.

F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia

Just shows how unfit Trump is for office.
So opened inquiry is the same as guilty? And this is what an open society does? Oh wait, its OK-its only Trump-President of the United States. Get a grip guys.

Just pulling the same old leftist stunt again. Accuse someone, and therefore, they are guilty! Leftists are the most dishonest pieces of shit I have ever known. Of course, Trump WAS already investigated and nothing was found. It's just the comical continuation of the leftist temper tantrum.

Trump won, deal with it.

Trump is the first president in ages that sides with the Americans. You being a devout anti-American are of course pissing your pants. Much more difficult to commit that treason of yours now.
You are drugs. You Trumpers suffer something like Stockholm syndrome. A president under investigation fro being a Russian spy or stooge and you don't give a damn. You are the very definition of lemming.

Lavrov and Kislyak are laughing at your gullibility.
54BDDCBD-8420-4CDB-8353-35FDA3295D0B_mw1024_mh1024_r1_s.jpg

FBI taking sides? FBI reopened hillary email investigation a week before the vote.

Says the guy who has 48,000 posts since 2017, all of them lavishly praising Trump, or Putin, and criticizing the US government. And for whom English is a second language.

Does the fact we have a president that so alarmed the FBI that they had to open a counter intelligence investigation bother you? Or is this the new normal and you are okay with compromised presidents?

Does it bother you that the FBI has become political? That the organs of internal security are now taking sides in elections?

The FBI, taking sides in a partisan election, is indeed a threat to national security.

The DC FBI, must be purged. DRASTICALLY.

They have been corrupted.

And you are also right, that the Establishment GOP is not taking this nearly seriously enough.
you're trying to take america and great institutions like our intelligence experts down FUCK YOU you republican traitorous prick

Does it bother you that the FBI has become political? That the organs of internal security are now taking sides in elections?

And rigging elections.

Forum List

Back