Interview with Richard Gage on the upcoming 9/11 Grand Jury .

Why is this in Conspiracy Theories?
I posted it here, knowing from experience in other forums that this is where it will end up anyway.

yeah it doesnt take long before they move stuff like this to this section where the shills roam.the mods here they dont even look at the evidence you present in the OP,they just see the thread title and because THEY think its nutty,they use their power they have to move it here.

I posted it here, knowing from experience in other forums that this is where it will end up anyway.

yeah it doesnt take long before they move stuff like this to this section where the shills roam.the mods here they dont even look at the evidence you present in the OP,they just see the thread title and because THEY think its nutty,they use their power they have to move it here.
Follow the money, corporate and government both.
If you're running a website you either play by 'their' rules or they'll
pull your advertising, slow your algorithms to a ripple and basically Alex Jones you.
If IM gets too big ( indie media) they will find a way to shut it down....
Tunisia, Egypt, Bahrain, Libya ---the Arab Spring was
their practice run. OWS may have been next had they not squashed it so easily.

Last edited:

pull your advertising, slow your algorithms to a ripple and basically Alex Jones you.

It all makes perfect sense why you can never find a political site where the mods are objective and take the time to read the OP.

Ask some of the vets about Gulf War Syndrome conspiracy theorists--that's one of my favorites.
Here's a few more dots to connect.

Is George W Bush secretly under house arrest and being subpoenaed to a military tribunal or what's going on ? Strange things happening at the Circle K :popcorn:

Last edited:

Something else about Twoofers that I have forgotten; they self-importance.

If you were any remote threat...don't you think you would have been rubbed out a long time ago?

Never forget.

Why were explosives placed in these buildings?

The short answer is to kill 2 birds with one stone. ( this is not counting the Saudis or Israelis possible and known connections to it.)
1) 9/11 was a covert false-flag operation
designed to be the "New Pearl Harbor"

2) The NY Port Authority was saddled with a huge time-consuming and very expensive asbestos removal and fire-safety- standard problem , mainly in the Twins, so long story short, they sold the property to Larry Silverstein who then insured the buildings (in case of terrorist attacks) for something like $8 billion of which he pocketed $7b. ( which NYPA could not legally do for some reason.)

Never forget.

Why were explosives placed in these buildings?

The short answer is to kill 2 birds with one stone. ( this is not counting the Saudis or Israelis possible and known connections to it.)
1) 9/11 was a covert false-flag operation
designed to be the "New Pearl Harbor"

2) The NY Port Authority was saddled with a huge time-consuming and very expensive asbestos removal and fire-safety- standard problem , mainly in the Twins, so long story short, they sold the property to Larry Silverstein who then insured the buildings (in case of terrorist attacks) for something like $8 billion of which he pocketed $7b. ( which NYPA could not legally do for some reason.)

I was ready to nuke someone after I saw the second plane hit.

Why add explosives into the mix?

You'll have to ask Ashcroft, Chertoff and Giuliani that-- they're the ones who destroyed the evidence. ( although in my opinion Rudy was a relatively innocent bystander, being mayor, and knowing that this was way over his head.) Except for the first-responders radios issue which is a topic of its' own.

You'll have to ask Ashcroft, Chertoff and Giuliani that-- they're the ones who destroyed the evidence. ( although in my opinion Rudy was a relatively innocent bystander, being mayor, and knowing that this was way over his head.) Except for the first-responders radios issue which is a topic of its' own.

Why would I ask them? Do they believe someone placed tons of secret explosives into buildings before slamming jets loaded with tons of fuel into the buildings?

That has to be some pretty robust equipment to not get dislodged by the planes and fires, eh?

Why would I ask them? Do they believe someone placed tons of secret explosives into buildings before slamming jets loaded with tons of fuel into the buildings?

That has to be some pretty robust equipment to not get dislodged by the planes and fires, eh?
Dude, if you want to patronize people go get a job at CNN.

Pointing out flaws in the "hundreds of tons of pre-placed explosives brought down the buildings" theory is patronizing?

Forum List

Back