FBI opened investigation Feared Trump secretly working for Russians

In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.

The inquiry carried explosive implications. Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the president’s own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscow’s influence.

FBI reportedly investigated whether Trump was a secret agent for Russia | Daily Mail Online

Your blind acceptance of a government agents' excuses for interfering in the election,

makes you the perfect sheep.

Says the guy who has 48,000 posts since 2017, all of them lavishly praising Trump, or Putin, and criticizing the US government. And for whom English is a second language.

Said the lefty that can't tell the difference between a 15 and a 17.

And you want people to believe that your perception of me is some Authority that should be taken seriously?

LOL!!!!!!

Your blind acceptance of a government agents' excuses for interfering in the election,

Your blind loyalty to Trump has clouded your judgement.

I'm not the one believing obvious bullshit because it serves a partisan advantage.
fbi investigating trump was a threat to national security but republicans have their heads up their asses

The FBI, taking sides in a partisan election, is indeed a threat to national security.

The DC FBI, must be purged. DRASTICALLY.

They have been corrupted.

And you are also right, that the Establishment GOP is not taking this nearly seriously enough.
you're trying to take america and great institutions like our intelligence experts down FUCK YOU you republican traitorous prick

Those institutions took themselves down, when they took sides.

I'm just one of the people calling them on their actions.

They need to be PURGED.

That would be the FBI that engaged in treason by perjuring themselves to get a FISA warrant to spy on the president of the United States? The FBI that rigged the 2016 election on orders from Barack Mugabe Obama using a fake dossier they purchased from foreign intelligence agents that was drafted by Russia?

Since NONE of that is true...you must be talking about some other FBI

When the dust settles...you folks are going to be looking like real traitors to your country. Think about that

Are you fucking drunk, traitor?

{
The texts were released by Sen. Ron Johnson, Wisconsin Republican, and majority staff from the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, in a report titled “The Clinton Email Scandal and the FBI’s Investigation of it.”

Page wrote to Strzok on Sept. 2, 2016, that Comey was being prepped because “potus wants to know everything we’re doing.”}

Page-Strzok text: ‘POTUS wants to know everything we’re doing’

Try again fuckwad
trump is a traitor all those following him are traitors should all have bullets put in their ears

You are a traitor.

You are attempting to overthrow the government of the United States. You praise Barack Mugabe for using foreign spys' to corrupt the 2016 election, facilitated by a corrupt FBI that plotted with the Russians to alter our elections using a fabricated dossier.

You ARE a traitor, that is just fact.

It is not like Trump praised Russia for invading Afghanistan or nothing.

It is not like Trump delayed sanctions on Russia

It is not like Trump's campaign manager was providing polling info to the Russians

It is not like Trump defended Russia in the election hacking probe.

After all, Trump said that no one from his campaign had any contact with the Russians.

and these republican ass holes don't care

Yeah I really don't care about fake investigations which everyone knows the results of performed by butthurt snowflake idiots.

I do sort of care about the bullshit that was drilled so far up your asses that it's coming out of the mouths. Americans should not need to bare through that much bullshit.

The only "butthurt snowflakes" are those becoming hysterical over this news and resorting to name calling. Can you deal with the topic or does it scare you?

The only one who can't deal with the fact that there is no evidence of any wrongdoing is you.

With this rhetoric I am betting on a landslide of the likes we have never seen before.

Does the fact we have a president that so alarmed the FBI that they had to open a counter intelligence investigation bother you? Or is this the new normal and you are okay with compromised presidents?

Does it bother you that the FBI has become political? That the organs of internal security are now taking sides in elections?
It bothered me that Comey's letter helped Trump win the election but I never questioned that the FBI worked for what is the best interests of the nation. You on the other hand want a political FBI, if you did not, you would fully support an investigation into any candidate that seemed to be an agent for a foreign power.

In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.

The inquiry carried explosive implications. Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the president’s own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscow’s influence.

FBI reportedly investigated whether Trump was a secret agent for Russia | Daily Mail Online

I'm not the one believing obvious bullshit because it serves a partisan advantage.
fbi investigating trump was a threat to national security but republicans have their heads up their asses

The FBI, taking sides in a partisan election, is indeed a threat to national security.

And you are also right, that the Establishment GOP is not taking this nearly seriously enough.

FBI taking sides in an election?

They were investigating Clinton over a private e-mail server (which turned out to be nothing) and made that public...at the most opportune times for Trump

At the same time they had an ongoing investigation into Russian contacts with members of the Trump campaign and said....nothing

Which side does it look like they took?

It is not like Trump's campaign manager was providing polling info to the Russians

After all, Trump said that no one from his campaign had any contact with the Russians.

You are willing to start a new Cold War, for partisan political gain.

You are vile.

Says the guy who has 48,000 posts since 2017, all of them lavishly praising Trump, or Putin, and criticizing the US government. And for whom English is a second language.

Said the lefty that can't tell the difference between a 15 and a 17.

And you want people to believe that your perception of me is some Authority that should be taken seriously?

LOL!!!!!!

That's not very surprising.

They can't even tell the difference between a man and a woman.

They were investigating Clinton over a private e-mail server (which turned out to be nothing) and made that public...at the most opportune times for Trump

At the same time they had an ongoing investigation into Russian contacts with members of the Trump campaign and said....nothing

An investigation they corrupted to cover up for Clinton.

you're trying to take america and great institutions like our intelligence experts down FUCK YOU you republican traitorous prick

Those institutions took themselves down, when they took sides.

I'm just one of the people calling them on their actions.

They need to be PURGED.

The White House needs purged.

The FBI did not take sides.

Trump sided with Russia.

You are vile.

He is fighting a civil war, as all democrats are. He means to put an end to this nation.

Yeah I really don't care about fake investigations which everyone knows the results of performed by butthurt snowflake idiots.

I do sort of care about the bullshit that was drilled so far up your asses that it's coming out of the mouths. Americans should not need to bare through that much bullshit.

The only "butthurt snowflakes" are those becoming hysterical over this news and resorting to name calling. Can you deal with the topic or does it scare you?

The only one who can't deal with the fact that there is no evidence of any wrongdoing is you.

With this rhetoric I am betting on a landslide of the likes we have never seen before.

Does the fact we have a president that so alarmed the FBI that they had to open a counter intelligence investigation bother you? Or is this the new normal and you are okay with compromised presidents?

Does it bother you that the FBI has become political? That the organs of internal security are now taking sides in elections?
It bothered me that Comey's letter helped Trump win the election but I never questioned that the FBI worked for what is the best interests of the nation. You on the other hand want a political FBI, if you did not, you would fully support an investigation into any candidate that seemed to be an agent for a foreign power.

Seemed to be a foreign agent?

Where did you pull this BS from? It was already proven that he specifically IS NOT associated with the Russians. How did you miss the Mueller investigation given that you have been foaming at mouth every day about it?

Comey allowed Strzok to edit the Hillary investigation conclusion to give her a pass for crimes she committed.

Comey was obviously on HER side, not Trump's.

Your side is the one celebrating "resistance" from the organs of the Deep State.

An investigation they corrupted to cover up for Clinton.

Your own party investigated Clinton & found nothing.

and the pos republicans support the traitor?? Let them all do what Hitler did

Cold War is over, why would we want to invade Russia? Are you insane?
your pos in our wh is no

You are vile.
you want a vile russian boot kisser in our wh ? and you call others vile ?? F Trump and his brood

The FBI has some public relations to work on after what that shitstain Comey pulled
trump is a traitor and so are the scum that kiss his ass where are republicans that speak out?? POS every one

Yet he is building a wall, while you are wanting more Anti-American illegals in America.

Typical left wing projection. Blame the opponent of what you are doing yourself. I don't think there has been an end to the treasonous acts, putting illegals before Americans at every turn.
Projecting. The treasonous conduct seems to be emanating from the Oval Office, You so blind by your adulation and love for Trump you can't accept any truth about him.

Trump is the first president in ages that sides with the Americans. You being a devout anti-American are of course pissing your pants. Much more difficult to commit that treason of yours now.
You on drugs. You Trumpers suffer something like Stockholm syndrome. A president under investigation for being a Russian spy or stooge and you don't give a damn. You are the very definition of lemming.
But you stole our money!

The only collusion in the last election was with the DNC and Hillary. I have yet to find one person who voted based on anything said by any Russian.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did you vote for tRump?

I know you are a Trumper, but please try to remain on topic. We have a president who appeared so compromised the FBI commenced a counterintelligence investigation. Deal with it.
Pfffft....What happened is that a a brash upstart, who had no business beating the nasty, corrupt, and sickly hag that your team trotted out there. won fair and square...And you entitled little pussies still can't believe it and can't get over it.

Forum List

Back