FBI opened investigation Feared Trump secretly working for Russians

One Note Samba, as sung by Jan Brady.....

RussiaBrady.jpg

I wonder when these leftists will finally start getting it. There was no Russia collusion. Your messiah lost, yes there was cheating, only by her.

"patriots" hate the fbi but this link from RT is legit.
RT doesn't have any connections to Comey, McCabe, Rosenstein, Strzok, Page, et.al., so it only follows.
Gawd, look how Trumpers are changing the topic. Deal with the useful idiot in the White house instead of acting like useful idiots on this board.
I'm not a "Trumper", fool....I just distrust The State....And you are carrying its water like nobody else can.
If it acts like a duck..

In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.

The inquiry carried explosive implications. Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the president’s own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscow’s influence.

FBI reportedly investigated whether Trump was a secret agent for Russia | Daily Mail Online

Yikes, is this the same FBI that's lost all credibility?

Only in the eyes of Trumpers...who just now ain't looking too good.

How freaked out does the FBI have to get to open a counterintelligence investigation of the President of the United States....

Jesus

Let's remember that it was a "pee tape" some comedians made up that got Crooked Hillary and her minions to gaslight the Trump Russia Hoax. Which led to the obvious that nObama wiretapped Trump Tower unlawfully while he was still president. Meanwhile, this hoax still continue going on 3 years.

In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.

The inquiry carried explosive implications. Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the president’s own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscow’s influence.

FBI reportedly investigated whether Trump was a secret agent for Russia | Daily Mail Online

How freaked out does the FBI have to get to open a counterintelligence investigation of the President of the United States....

Jesus
Absolutely. In another time there would have been outrage across the nation that we have a compromised president. Today we have Trumpist lemmings rushing to his defense.

The FBI has some public relations to work on after what that shitstain Comey pulled
trump is a traitor and so are the scum that kiss his ass where are republicans that speak out?? POS every one

Yet he is building a wall, while you are wanting more Anti-American illegals in America.

Typical left wing projection. Blame the opponent of what you are doing yourself. I don't think there has been an end to the treasonous acts, putting illegals before Americans at every turn.
Projecting. The treasonous conduct seems to be emanating from the Oval Office, You so blind by your adulation and love for Trump you can't accept any truth about him.

Trump is the first president in ages that sides with the Americans. You being a devout anti-American are of course pissing your pants. Much more difficult to commit that treason of yours now.

The FBI has some public relations to work on after what that shitstain Comey pulled

She could not even catch the most corrupt person in history, Hillary Clinton. Disgrace...
Hillary shit again. Deal with the Orange stain in the Oval Office.
So you're only interested in Russian connections and chicanery when there's an (R) involved, eh?

You are dealing in deflection. I'm not even going to discuss Hillary. This is about the Manchurian candidate.
I'm dealing in facts....There are far more facts indicating that your team is up to its ass in Russia, than is the Cheeto.....That is the ultimate in deflection

That would be the FBI that engaged in treason by perjuring themselves to get a FISA warrant to spy on the president of the United States? The FBI that rigged the 2016 election on orders from Barack Mugabe Obama using a fake dossier they purchased from foreign intelligence agents that was drafted by Russia?

Since NONE of that is true...you must be talking about some other FBI

When the dust settles...you folks are going to be looking like real traitors to your country. Think about that

trump is a traitor and so are the scum that kiss his ass where are republicans that speak out?? POS every one

Yet he is building a wall, while you are wanting more Anti-American illegals in America.

Typical left wing projection. Blame the opponent of what you are doing yourself. I don't think there has been an end to the treasonous acts, putting illegals before Americans at every turn.
Projecting. The treasonous conduct seems to be emanating from the Oval Office, You so blind by your adulation and love for Trump you can't accept any truth about him.

Trump is the first president in ages that sides with the Americans. You being a devout anti-American are of course pissing your pants. Much more difficult to commit that treason of yours now.
You on drugs. You Trumpers suffer something like Stockholm syndrome. A president under investigation for being a Russian spy or stooge and you don't give a damn. You are the very definition of lemming.

Last edited:

Jesus
Absolutely. In another time there would have been outrage across the nation that we have a compromised president. Today we have Trumpist lemmings rushing to his defense.

Like fucking Obama who ordered the FBI to rig the 2016 election? That doesn't seem to bother you at all, you fucking traitor.

{The ‘FBI attorney Lisa Page and her lover and bureau colleague Peter Strzok’ saga thickens as a texted messages reveal that then-President Obama “wants to know everything we’re doing” — a message that a Senate committee suggested could refer to the federal investigation of Hillary Clinton’s emails.}

You are drugs. You Trumpers suffer something like Stockholm syndrome. A president under investigation fro being a Russian spy or stooge and you don't give a damn. You are the very definition of lemming.

I knew it was a temper tantrum by the left from the start. The fact that they were kicking and screaming made it obvious.

And surprise surprise, here is the evidence so far:

It's been two years, it's time to accept that your messiah lost. Better luck in 2024.

You are drugs. You Trumpers suffer something like Stockholm syndrome. A president under investigation fro being a Russian spy or stooge and you don't give a damn. You are the very definition of lemming.

I knew it was a temper tantrum by the left from the start. The fact that they were kicking and screaming made it obvious.

It's been two years, it's time to accept that your messiah lost. Better luck in 2024.

I don't care about 2024. I care about January 2019 and a president who may have been or is under investigation for being a Russian spy or stooge.

That would be the FBI that engaged in treason by perjuring themselves to get a FISA warrant to spy on the president of the United States? The FBI that rigged the 2016 election on orders from Barack Mugabe Obama using a fake dossier they purchased from foreign intelligence agents that was drafted by Russia?

When the dust settles...you folks are going to be looking like real traitors to your country. Think about that

Are you fucking drunk, traitor?

{
The texts were released by Sen. Ron Johnson, Wisconsin Republican, and majority staff from the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, in a report titled “The Clinton Email Scandal and the FBI’s Investigation of it.”

Page wrote to Strzok on Sept. 2, 2016, that Comey was being prepped because “potus wants to know everything we’re doing.”}

Page-Strzok text: ‘POTUS wants to know everything we’re doing’

Try again fuckwad

I don't care about 2024. I care about January 2019 and a president who may have been or is under investigation for being a Russian spy or stooge.
and these republican ass holes don't care

Yeah I really don't care about fake investigations which everyone knows the results of performed by butthurt snowflake idiots.

I do sort of care about the bullshit that was drilled so far up your asses that it's coming out of the mouths. Americans should not need to bare through that much bullshit.

"patriots" hate the fbi but this link from RT is legit.
RT doesn't have any connections to Comey, McCabe, Rosenstein, Strzok, Page, et.al., so it only follows.
Gawd, look how Trumpers are changing the topic. Deal with the useful idiot in the White house instead of acting like useful idiots on this board.
I'm not a "Trumper", fool....I just distrust The State....And you are carrying its water like nobody else can.
If it acts like a duck..
Yeah....If it walks like a coverup, and swims like a coverup, and quacks like a coverup, it's a coverup....And it's being perpetrated by prop players for your team....But you don't GAF because it's your team engaging in the coverup....Hack.

Are you fucking drunk, traitor?

{
The texts were released by Sen. Ron Johnson, Wisconsin Republican, and majority staff from the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, in a report titled “The Clinton Email Scandal and the FBI’s Investigation of it.”

Page wrote to Strzok on Sept. 2, 2016, that Comey was being prepped because “potus wants to know everything we’re doing.”}

Page-Strzok text: ‘POTUS wants to know everything we’re doing’

Try again fuckwad
trump is a traitor all those following him are traitors should all have bullets put in their ears

Yeah I really don't care about fake investigations which everyone knows the results of performed by butthurt snowflake idiots.

I do sort of care about the bullshit that was drilled so far up your asses that it's coming out of the mouths. Americans should not need to bare through that much bullshit.

The only "butthurt snowflakes" are those becoming hysterical over this news and resorting to name calling. Can you deal with the topic or does it scare you?

Forum List

Back