FBI opened investigation Feared Trump secretly working for Russians

The only "butthurt snowflakes" are those becoming hysterical over this news and resorting to name calling. Can you deal with the topic or does it scare you?

The only one who can't deal with the fact that there is no evidence of any wrongdoing is you.

With this rhetoric I am betting on a landslide of the likes we have never seen before.

Does the fact we have a president that so alarmed the FBI that they had to open a counter intelligence investigation bother you? Or is this the new normal and you are okay with compromised presidents?

Does it bother you that the FBI has become political? That the organs of internal security are now taking sides in elections?
It bothered me that Comey's letter helped Trump win the election but I never questioned that the FBI worked for what is the best interests of the nation. You on the other hand want a political FBI, if you did not, you would fully support an investigation into any candidate that seemed to be an agent for a foreign power.

Comey allowed Strzok to edit the Hillary investigation conclusion to give her a pass for crimes she committed.

Comey was obviously on HER side, not Trump's.

Your side is the one celebrating "resistance" from the organs of the Deep State.

OMG OMG OMG the deep state!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only "butthurt snowflakes" are those becoming hysterical over this news and resorting to name calling. Can you deal with the topic or does it scare you?

The only one who can't deal with the fact that there is no evidence of any wrongdoing is you.

With this rhetoric I am betting on a landslide of the likes we have never seen before.

Does the fact we have a president that so alarmed the FBI that they had to open a counter intelligence investigation bother you? Or is this the new normal and you are okay with compromised presidents?

Does it bother you that the FBI has become political? That the organs of internal security are now taking sides in elections?
It bothered me that Comey's letter helped Trump win the election but I never questioned that the FBI worked for what is the best interests of the nation. You on the other hand want a political FBI, if you did not, you would fully support an investigation into any candidate that seemed to be an agent for a foreign power.

Seemed to be a foreign agent?

Where did you pull this BS from? It was already proven that he specifically IS NOT associated with the Russians. How did you miss the Mueller investigation given that you have been foaming at mouth every day about it?
Read the article. That is exactly what the FBI was concerned about.

I know you are a Trumper, but please try to remain on topic. We have a president who appeared so compromised the FBI commenced a counterintelligence investigation. Deal with it.
Pfffft....What happened is that an upstart who had no business beating the nasty, corrupt, and sickly hag that your team tooted out there. beat her fair and square...And you entitled little pussies still can't believe it and can't get over it.
With help from Putin.

Yeah I really don't care about fake investigations which everyone knows the results of performed by butthurt snowflake idiots.

I do sort of care about the bullshit that was drilled so far up your asses that it's coming out of the mouths. Americans should not need to bare through that much bullshit.

We know for a fact that Christopher Steel is a foreign agent, who worked with Russia to create a fabricated dossier intended to rig the 2016 election. That isn't even a question. And we know that President Mugabe ordered this treason.

Your blind loyalty to Trump has clouded your judgement.

I'm not the one believing obvious bullshit because it serves a partisan advantage.
fbi investigating trump was a threat to national security but republicans have their heads up their asses

The FBI, taking sides in a partisan election, is indeed a threat to national security.

The DC FBI, must be purged. DRASTICALLY.

They have been corrupted.

And you are also right, that the Establishment GOP is not taking this nearly seriously enough.

FBI taking sides in an election?

They were investigating Clinton over a private e-mail server (which turned out to be nothing) and made that public...at the most opportune times for Trump

At the same time they had an ongoing investigation into Russian contacts with members of the Trump campaign and said....nothing

Which side does it look like they took?

An investigation they corrupted to cover up for Clinton.
Your POS trump has BETRAYED America and you and other pos don't give a shit

Your blind acceptance of a government agents' excuses for interfering in the election,

makes you the perfect sheep.

I'm not the one believing obvious bullshit because it serves a partisan advantage.
fbi investigating trump was a threat to national security but republicans have their heads up their asses

The FBI, taking sides in a partisan election, is indeed a threat to national security.

And you are also right, that the Establishment GOP is not taking this nearly seriously enough.

They were investigating Clinton over a private e-mail server (which turned out to be nothing) and made that public...at the most opportune times for Trump

At the same time they had an ongoing investigation into Russian contacts with members of the Trump campaign and said....nothing

They investigated and found that Hillary had committed crimes. And then the final report was edited, to give her a pass on that, and no one said boo about it.

That right there was evidence of the Deep State being corrupt criminals right there.

That they launched an investigation based on shit they knew was shit, in order to prevent the democratic process, is closer to Treason.

They investigated and found that Hillary had committed crimes. And then the final report was edited, to give her a pass on that, and no one said boo about it.

That right there was evidence of the Deep State being corrupt criminals right there.

That they launched an investigation based on shit they knew was shit, in order to prevent the democratic process, is closer to Treason.

Jesus Christ you are a fucking idiot. What crime was committed?

I know you are a Trumper, but please try to remain on topic. We have a president who appeared so compromised the FBI commenced a counterintelligence investigation. Deal with it.
Pfffft....What happened is that a a brash upstart, who had no business beating the nasty, corrupt, and sickly hag that your team trotted out there. won fair and square...And you entitled little pussies still can't believe it and can't get over it.

Deal with the topic please. So, you could care less whether Trump is a spy or a stooge for the Russians. That is all I need to know. You are not only Trumper but you are a super Trumper.

you're trying to take america and great institutions like our intelligence experts down FUCK YOU you republican traitorous prick

Those institutions took themselves down, when they took sides.

I'm just one of the people calling them on their actions.

They need to be PURGED.

The White House needs purged.

The FBI did not take sides.

Trump sided with Russia.

Your denial of the obvious corruption of the FBI shows that you side with them and are an enemy of the democratic process.

Your blind acceptance of a government agents' excuses for interfering in the election,

makes you the perfect sheep.

{
Page wrote to Strzok on Sept. 2, 2016 about prepping Comey because "potus wants to know everything we're doing." Senate investigators told Fox News this text raises questions about Obama's personal involvement in the Clinton email investigation. (snip)

Strzok also calls Virginians who voted against then-FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe's wife for a state Senate seat "ignorant hillbillys." (sic)

That text came from Strzok to Page on Nov. 4, 2015, the day after Jill McCabe lost a hotly contested Virginia state Senate election. Strzok said of the result, "Disappointing, but look at the district map. Loudon is being gentrified, but it's still largely ignorant hillbilliys. Good for her for running, but curious if she's energized or never again." (snip)

The newly uncovered texts reveal a bit more about the timing of the discovery of "hundreds of thousands" of emails on former congressman Anthony Weiner's laptop, ultimately leading to Comey's infamous letter to Congress just days before the 2016 presidential election.

On Sept. 28, 2016 Strzok wrote to Page, "Got called up to Andy's [McCabe] earlier.. hundreds of thousands of emails turned over by Weiner's atty to sdny [Southern District of New York], includes a ton of material from spouse [Huma Abedin]. Sending team up tomorrow to review... this will never end." Senate investigators told Fox News this text message raises questions about when FBI officials learned of emails relevant to the Hillary Clinton email investigation on the laptop belonging to Weiner, the husband to Clinton aide Huma Abedin.}

Newly-released Strzok-Page lovebird text messages: 'potus wants to know everything we're doing'

:lol:

You fucking retard traitor...

I know that a lot of the posters on this board and some on this thread are actually Russian bots...but some on this thread are not and they will have to look themselves in the mirror when this is all over and ask themselves how they could be so stupid...so unpatriotic

THEY are going to have to live with this...I wouldn't want to be them

I know that a lot of the posters on this board and some on this thread are actually Russian bots...but some on this thread are not and they will have to look themselves in the mirror when this is all over and ask themselves how they could be so stupid...so unpatriotic

RussianBot.jpeg

Comey allowed Strzok to edit the Hillary investigation conclusion to give her a pass for crimes she committed.

Comey was obviously on HER side, not Trump's.

Your side is the one celebrating "resistance" from the organs of the Deep State.

OMG OMG OMG the deep state!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When FBI final investigation reports are edited to give powerful political figures a pass and no one notices,

you don't get to just say, "Deep state, lol" and pretend that's it.

Jesus Christ you are a fucking idiot. What crime was committed?

Jesus Christ, if you have to ask, you just admitted to being completely ignorant of what you are talking about.

Your war mongering is a sin you have on your conscience, if you have one.

In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.

The inquiry carried explosive implications. Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the president’s own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscow’s influence.

F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia
FBI reportedly investigated whether Trump was a secret agent for Russia | Daily Mail Online

Just shows how unfit Trump is for office.
just shows how fucking hard up you are for a new topic.

In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.

The inquiry carried explosive implications. Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the president’s own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscow’s influence.

F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia
FBI reportedly investigated whether Trump was a secret agent for Russia | Daily Mail Online

Just shows how unfit Trump is for office.
just shows how fucking hard up you are for a new topic.
Can't deal with the topic that is in the news go to the kiddie boards.

Forum List

Back