Favourite Sexual Activities

Your favourite things to do during sex

• Total voters
i think some of us just need more practice and higher numbers.

... need? or want... ?
do you not also believe in unrequited love? physical or emotional.

I do but why would you want someone to have sex with you that didn't feel the same? Makes no sense.
You can't make people love or desire you.
If they don't you need to move on.....

Every politician and campaign worker just nearly died laughing. ;)

... need? or want... ?

I do but why would you want someone to have sex with you that didn't feel the same? Makes no sense.

Well that is just me....
Not only do they need to reciprocate my feelings and lust, I need to be #1 - not just currently, but all time.
If not, not interested.....

I'd rather be alone than be 2nd best..... that should be my signature....

... need? or want... ?

Well that is just me....
Not only do they need to reciprocate my feelings and lust, I need to be #1 - not just currently, but all time.

To me, that is what love is about. If you are there emotionally and physically and your SO has to seek out "something else" then that is because there are problems in the relationship. Some people are okay with those "open type" relationships. I don't know how if they say they "love" that person. Things like jealousy are hardwired instinctual reactions in human beings, and I think if you love someone, it is normal to be jealous if they are seeking out someone else's attentions.

... need? or want... ?

Well that is just me....

To me, that is what love is about. If you are there emotionally and physically and your SO has to seek out "something else" then that is because there are problems in the relationship. Some people are okay with those "open type" relationships. I don't know how if they say they "love" that person. Things like jealousy are hardwired instinctual reactions in human beings, and I think if you love someone, it is normal to be jealous if they are seeking out someone else's attentions.

Monogamy is actually a symptom of bigger social problems. And polyamory is a symptom of a much better socio-adjusted population. But relationships have tobegin one or the other way to work longterm. Can change thing down the road and expect the same result.

Well that is just me....

Monogamy is actually a symptom of bigger social problems. And polyamory is a symptom of a much better socio-adjusted population. But relationships have tobegin one or the other way to work longterm. Can change thing down the road and expect the same result.

Well, I totally disagree with that concept. Lol. It makes no sense unless you are a caveman.

If you go back through your memory bank and there is that 1 person that stands out, that you consider your "great love of your life" - that is who you should be with. And, if you can't be with that person, you should not be with anyone else.

The only exception to this is if the "love of your life" has passed away... but you should always be honest with anyone you get involved with that you will never love anyone as much as that other person....

I think if you want multiple partners all the time you should remain single, not very complicated.

Monogamy is actually a symptom of bigger social problems

How so? Example?

Probably, he is going to use the "men are biologically programmed to spread their seed." That is not untrue, however, human beings are not like the other animals in that we have intelligence and more emotional attachments to our human companions in MOST instances, at least those where you care for and love your human partner.

I think some people have just never experienced love, and so they don't have any idea how it is when you have "strong" feelings for another person. I'm not claiming that there is only ONE person for every person of course, or that there won't be temptation, but the point is, if you really love and care for the person you are with you would not want to hurt that person and would avoid doing that if at all possible. This is just my opinion, of course.

If you go back through your memory bank and there is that 1 person that stands out, that you consider your "great love of your life" - that is who you should be with. And, if you can't be with that person, you should not be with anyone else.

The only exception to this is if the "love of your life" has passed away... but you should always be honest with anyone you get involved with that you will never love anyone as much as that other person....

I think there can be more than one "love of your life." :D Probably not at the same time though.

I think there can be more than one "love of your life." :D Probably not at the same time though.

Many men will disagree with you.
Most men I have talked to or dated have had one (or so they said.....)
Total turn off.

... need? or want... ?

dear, that is what the full body massage with happy ending is for, foreplay, silly.

... need? or want... ?

Well that is just me....
easier to say for women, for free. how does that work for guys?

Many men will disagree with you.
Most men I have talked to or dated have had one (or so they said.....)
Total turn off.

No, I mean "love" and not sex or lust. :D Sure, men can want to have sex or think about having sex with other women, but that doesn't mean they have to have any "feelings" for that woman. Some people may want to betray that just for the sexual purposes, but if they are relatively happy in their relationships, they would not jeopardize them in that way, so, while a lot of people might cheat I don't really think that's the "norm" for lack of a better word.

Then again, there are "dogs" who will just cheat on their SO, but I really don't believe they "love" the person that they are with and that those kinds of people are really kind of incapable of having a close loving relationship with anyone. IOW, they are kind of fucked up. Lol. :D

... need? or want... ?

Well that is just me....
easier to say for women, for free. how does that work for guys?

they can have the same standards.....
that's not what you want? Someone to adore you more than anyone else?

Then again, there are "dogs" who will just cheat on their SO, but I really don't believe they "love" the person that they are with and that those kinds of people are really kind of incapable of having a close loving relationship with anyone. IOW, they are kind of fucked up. Lol. :D

Having a strong, loving, committed relationship DOES require maturity and stability. No doubt.

Forum List

Back