On or Off The Pill

Skull

Platinum Member
Jun 9, 2016
California
The mystery of women, to men and women, is clarified by the new book dealing with The Pill and women's brains:

This Is Your Brain On Birth Control

"Although women go on the pill for a small handful of targeted effects (pregnancy prevention and clearer skin, yay!), sex hormones can’t work that way. Sex hormones impact the activities of billions of cells in the body at once, many of which are in the brain. There, they play a role in influencing attraction, sexual motivation, stress, hunger, eating patterns, emotion regulation, friendships, aggression, mood, learning, and more. This means that being on the birth control pill makes women a different version of themselves than when they are off of it. And this is a big deal."

The mystery of women, to men and women, is clarified by the new book dealing with The Pill and women's brains:

This Is Your Brain On Birth Control

"Although women go on the pill for a small handful of targeted effects (pregnancy prevention and clearer skin, yay!), sex hormones can’t work that way. Sex hormones impact the activities of billions of cells in the body at once, many of which are in the brain. There, they play a role in influencing attraction, sexual motivation, stress, hunger, eating patterns, emotion regulation, friendships, aggression, mood, learning, and more. This means that being on the birth control pill makes women a different version of themselves than when they are off of it. And this is a big deal."
The same people who are all worked up about organic/GMO/gluten/etc. food are completely complacent about medications/hormones/vaccinations/etc. put in their bodies. Why is that?

1702324313797.jpeg

The pill has been a huge plus to the nation. Surprise pregnancies are way down because of it. That's a huge plus for the nation.

By changing what women’s brains do, the pill also has the ability to have cascading effects on everything and everyone that a woman encounters. This means that the reach of the pill extends far beyond women’s own bodies, having a major impact on society and the world.

I'm convinced understanding the other 1/2 was off the table somewhere back during the whole garden of eden snafu

ergo, it's simply better to accept the other 1/2 w/out judgement

hopefully
, this does no make me a bad man here

~S~

The pill has been a huge plus to the nation. Surprise pregnancies are way down because of it. That's a huge plus for the nation.

I grew up in the 60’s and most families had 4-6 children
My grandparents generation was more like 10 children

Since the pill, it is more like 2-3

Forum List

Back