Favourite Sexual Activities

Your favourite things to do during sex

• Total voters
Funny that anal got three votes. Lol. Most women actually do not enjoy anal sex. Anal sex is most often enjoyed by men, either as giving or receiving. On the receiving end, because they have a prostate gland, and it apparently feels good when the prostate gland is stimulated. Women don't have a prostate gland, and while it is possible for the nerve endings of the clitoris to spread far, it is pretty rare for women to have the correct "anatomy" to really "enjoy" anal sex.

I think most women pretend that they enjoy it for their man's sake. :D

Dunno where you get your sex info but I've yet to see you say anything true or correct. No offense, only as good as your source.

Skene's gland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The female prostate aka g-spot.

Why do women who have anal sex get more orgasms?
How This 39-Year-Old Mom Has Orgasms From Anal Sex
Here Are More Reasons Why Girls Should Only Have Anal Sex | VICE | United States

I know several women personally who do not enjoy it but grin and bare it for their SO. :D

They tell their SO that they love it, but they really don't.

I wonder if that is a good thing.
Can you do that an not harbor feelings of resentment?

Funny that anal got three votes. Lol. Most women actually do not enjoy anal sex. Anal sex is most often enjoyed by men, either as giving or receiving. On the receiving end, because they have a prostate gland, and it apparently feels good when the prostate gland is stimulated. Women don't have a prostate gland, and while it is possible for the nerve endings of the clitoris to spread far, it is pretty rare for women to have the correct "anatomy" to really "enjoy" anal sex.

Dunno where you get your sex info but I've yet to see you say anything true or correct. No offense, only as good as your source.

Here Are More Reasons Why Girls Should Only Have Anal Sex | VICE | United States

It also is a LOT of work and preparation to have anal sex. Goodness! I've read stories about what some women do, like pouring lubricant into their butts and make sure the guy doesn't orgasm inside because then you can have "bowel issues." Not to mention, the possibility of poop is not very appealing for me personally. :D That's just me though.

Imagine if, on your wedding night, you are some inexperienced virgin, and your new husband has all of these "expectations" that you might find horrifying. Lol. Some people are into some weird stuff.

You could always talk about it beforehand.
the more you talk the more you know, and, even if you are totally attracted to someone, if you see the red flags you need to bail out quickly!

Or, they enjoy pain.....

I fit hurts you're doing it wrong. :)

well if you are satisfied with other avenues, see no need to go there.. just my personal preference :)

If it hurts it's likely because the guy's never had it done to himself and so has no earthly idea what he's doing and is mistaking it for a woman's vagina. The vagina doesn't have nearly as many nerve endings and the rectum. A good thing considering what comes out of vaginas. And the vagina naturally self-lubricates whereas the rectum doesn't. Plus all a person's life the rectum's only had the interior skin rubing one way, going out. Anal sex then is reversed very old skin the opposite direction, if not well-lubricated, relaxed, and stretched, ya it's gonna f'in hurt.

My advice for people considering anal sex is start small. Literally. A finger, or skinny end of a carrot and work your way up. Give up on your partner's first time doing anal with your oenis. That's not a good idea. And you can really traumatize people with sex, especially unusual sex. And for the best way to begin, incoporate the carrot during masturbation by yourself. Being able to control the pentration ourselves helps get us comofrtable with it. Tremendously stressful letting somoene else do it if not fully comfortable with it.

I know several women personally who do not enjoy it but grin and bare it for their SO. :D

I'm sure a lot of people can and do actually do a lot of things they might not enjoy for their partner without holding resentment. A lot of them do it probably because they really DO want to make him happy. That's what I think anyway. Some people I've talked to about it before didn't seem to be resentful.

In other words, they're lying to their spouse. Not cool.

It also is a LOT of work and preparation to have anal sex. Goodness! I've read stories about what some women do, like pouring lubricant into their butts and make sure the guy doesn't orgasm inside because then you can have "bowel issues." Not to mention, the possibility of poop is not very appealing for me personally. :D That's just me though.

In my experience having lots of anal sex with men and women, people into anal sex keep their tushies cleaner than those that don't. :)

They should learn to be honest with their partners.

Honesty goes a long way. If I ever had to "start over" again, I'm sure I would be pretty lonely because I have realized my expectations are way too high and specific. But, they are what they are.....

I'm sure a lot of people can and do actually do a lot of things they might not enjoy for their partner without holding resentment. A lot of them do it probably because they really DO want to make him happy. That's what I think anyway. Some people I've talked to about it before didn't seem to be resentful.

The ancients discovered anal penetration can result in some transcendtal states of consciousness. Can't confirm that personally but can tell you orgasms with are worth the extra effort. :)

And especially with partner anal sex it's can be better thna vaginal if letting him cum inside you. The hormones in semen produce feelings of happiness and relaxtion in women. And since the anus is an entry point to the bloodstream as well as exit for waste, it's easier to get that semen where it'll do its thing. Swallowed doesn't work because it's destroyed in the stomach by stomach acid and digestive juices. Vaginally works but not as quickly or fully as through the bottom.

Bear Grylles proved this sorta. :) On a raft afloat he kept himself hydrated using sea water enemas. Works if you'r elooking at dying of thirst in about 3 days. Just as it does with anything else inserted rectally like suppositories.

In my experience having lots of anal sex with men and women, people into anal sex keep their tushies cleaner than those that don't. :)

If you have prolonged "anal" encounters, it can actually damage the skin inside of the anus. That skin is much more thin and inclined to "tear" and be damaged than that of the vagina. You have to (or probably should anyway) take precautions like lubricating, and I've heard of people even taking enemas!!!

Personally, I prefer sex to be more passionate and less "planned" activity. :D

Anal Sex Safety and Health Concerns

Hard to fake anal enjoyment. :)

What's the harm in pretending? That's what role playing is. I don't think that THIS particular thing is a harmful thing, just something some girls do to please their guy. They don't have to LOVE it, to agree to do it, and some guys wouldn't care anyways. Just being honest and realistic. :D

No, it isn't. Women do this ALL the time. Lol.

If you have prolonged "anal" encounters, it can actually damage the skin inside of the anus. That skin is much more thin and inclined to "tear" and be damaged than that of the vagina. You have to (or probably should anyway) take precautions like lubricating, and I've heard of people even taking enemas!!!

Personally, I prefer sex to be more passionate and less "planned" activity. :D

Anal Sex Safety and Health Concerns

All skin heals. Properly prepared and lubricated anal's no riskier than vaginal. Can't imagine nayone does it sans lube. Even in porn if ya don't see them apply the lube doesn't mean they didn't before hand. :)

sounds of pain and pleasure can sound incredibly similar....

Yeah, personally, I prefer more spontaneous and probably what some would consider "vanilla" sex. :D I'm not into anal or being beaten or anything like that. I tried it once with my ex, didn't like it, thought it hurt like hell. I don't even think he "got in there." Lol. I never let him do THAT again! Son of a bitch, that hurts. I believe in "exit only." :lol:

No, it isn't. Women do this ALL the time. Lol.

Not in my experience. Have had women jump trying to enter and we stopped. I don't need words, just body language. :)

Forum List

Back