Favourite Sexual Activities

Your favourite things to do during sex

• Total voters
My other, explain, I'd rather not. ;)

Like to be the do'er as with touching and hugging and such. Much as I enjoy it in return, it makes me feel guilty in an irrational way. Like I should be doing something for my partner's pleasure as well, not just letting them do it for me. It's weird because I love doing for them so much I should be able to let them enjoy that same pleasure without the guilt, but it's there. Like I said, irrational. :)

When touching and caressing I imagine it as though trying to move just the hairs on their body with the lightest touch. Or that I'm finger-painting and have to 'fill in' all the blank places. :)

Last edited:
Interesting. 96 views, 2 participants. Strike anyone else as curious how readily people will diss others their sexuality, but when given a vehicle to discuss their own they pass?

Point of this was to illustrate how people are almost entirely negative-oriented. Will insult, diss, mock others readily. But when they have the chance to talk about themselves positively, they wont.

Full body massage with happy ending and g-spot focus work.

and,

taunting bad girls to just come over, take off all of their clothes and verify for themselves, if i am just a liar or not regarding full body massage.

:p

Giving and receiving oral and anal/ pegging... bondage, roleplay and other BDSM behavior... MMF & FFM... ritual sex... sexual possession... sex while hallucinating on shrooms or LSD or DMT... sex out in the desert...

Giving and receiving oral and anal/ pegging... bondage, roleplay and other BDSM behavior... MMF & FFM... ritual sex... sexual possession... sex while hallucinating on shrooms or LSD or DMT... sex out in the desert...

'Pegging' (smiles) My kind of gal. :)

I do not know what most of those things are!

I do not know what most of those things are!

They are all about taking it to the edge and having fun. If you can put aside your inhibitions, the adventures can be wild.

Dominating others and being dominated

Could never get into D/s. If the way people talk changes because they're usddenly in Domme-mode I just laugh because it's like really bad acting. :)

It can be like bad acting. But within the relationship it is an exchange of power. If I'm in the mood it can be great. I'm just not interested in a full-time D/s situation.

Dominating others and being dominated

Could never get into D/s. If the way people talk changes because they're usddenly in Domme-mode I just laugh because it's like really bad acting. :)

It can be like bad acting. But within the relationship it is an exchange of power. If I'm in the mood it can be great. I'm just not interested in a full-time D/s situation.

Despite my comfort with all things sexual I'm actually really vanila. Maybe not compared to some, but compared to what's possible and I know about think I"m actually quite boring. :)

I know a girl who carries Tapatio hot sauce, a battery charger and a curling iron converted into a strap on in her glove box. You want her number ?

Kissing pretty much does it for me.
If the kissing is good, they rest seems to follow naturally.... pretty much after that it's like a frenzied anything goes fuck-fest.

It's the best thing in life - to have mutual pent up passion and desire unleashed....

Forum List

Back