Favourite Sexual Activities

Your favourite things to do during sex

• Total voters
Monogamy is actually a symptom of bigger social problems

How so? Example?

Probably, he is going to use the "men are biologically programmed to spread their seed." That is not untrue, however, human beings are not like the other animals in that we have intelligence and more emotional attachments to our human companions in MOST instances, at least those where you care for and love your human partner.

I think some people have just never experienced love, and so they don't have any idea how it is when you have "strong" feelings for another person. I'm not claiming that there is only ONE person for every person of course, or that there won't be temptation, but the point is, if you really love and care for the person you are with you would not want to hurt that person and would avoid doing that if at all possible. This is just my opinion, of course.
nope; men just don't need to lie about it; like wo-men do.

How so? Example?

Probably, he is going to use the "men are biologically programmed to spread their seed." That is not untrue, however, human beings are not like the other animals in that we have intelligence and more emotional attachments to our human companions in MOST instances, at least those where you care for and love your human partner.

I think some people have just never experienced love, and so they don't have any idea how it is when you have "strong" feelings for another person. I'm not claiming that there is only ONE person for every person of course, or that there won't be temptation, but the point is, if you really love and care for the person you are with you would not want to hurt that person and would avoid doing that if at all possible. This is just my opinion, of course.

some women lie.
some men lie.

you are ridiculous to generalize......

do you not also believe in unrequited love? physical or emotional.

I do but why would you want someone to have sex with you that didn't feel the same? Makes no sense.
You can't make people love or desire you.
If they don't you need to move on.....

Every politician and campaign worker just nearly died laughing. ;)

Well that is just me....
Not only do they need to reciprocate my feelings and lust, I need to be #1 - not just currently, but all time.
If not, not interested.....
easier to say for women, for free. how does that work for guys?

they can have the same standards.....
that's not what you want? Someone to adore you more than anyone else?
it works better for guys; then, we can get "Pink Floyd groupies" to try to "get into our concerts" whether we want them or not.

How so? Example?

some women lie.
some men lie.

how many guys lie for a relationship versus sex?

how many women lie for a relationship versus sex?

I do but why would you want someone to have sex with you that didn't feel the same? Makes no sense.
You can't make people love or desire you.
If they don't you need to move on.....

Well that is just me....
Not only do they need to reciprocate my feelings and lust, I need to be #1 - not just currently, but all time.

it works better for guys; then, we can get "Pink Floyd groupies" to try to "get into our concerts" whether we want them or not.

that's just a preference, not a lie.
if a woman promised you sex and didn't deliver, then you have a right to be pissed

How so? Example?

some women lie.
some men lie.

men lie to get laid
women lie to get commitment

what is the difference? still a generalization but let's say that's true... a lie is a lie.....

How so? Example?

some women lie.
some men lie.

Never needed to lie for either. Imagine my threads here...Am just as open on dating sites conseuqently people approach me for sex because I'm honest and positive about it.

Your best odds of success in finding what you want/need are in 100% honest about what you want/need.

If it turns someone off, it was going to happen eventually anyway. Saves a lot of heartache and trouble.

Well that is just me....

that's just a preference, not a lie.
if a woman promised you sex and didn't deliver, then you have a right to be pissed
how many guys lie for sex? how many women prefer lies to honesty for sex?

How so? Example?

some women lie.
some men lie.

men lie to get laid

what is the difference? still a generalization but let's say that's true... a lie is a lie.....
it is about lying for a long term social contract versus a short term social contract; and any resulting obligations.

some women lie.
some men lie.

men lie to get laid

it is about lying for a long term social contract versus a short term social contract; and any resulting obligations.

I can only tell you this - if you ever meet someone that knocks your socks off - if you are capable of any real love, all this won't matter to you at all...... Obviously this bothers you because you talk about it on here non stop. I'm not saying there are not women that do what you say, but not all women. And if you are hooking up with women like that it's just like women that keep dating losers. Something is wrong with YOU!

some women lie.
some men lie.

men lie to get laid

I can only tell you this - if you ever meet someone that knocks your socks off - if you are capable of any real love, all this won't matter to you at all...... Obviously this bothers you because you talk about it on here non stop. I'm not saying there are not women that do what you say, but not all women. And if you are hooking up with women like that it's just like women that keep dating losers. Something is wrong with YOU!
don't be silly dear; men have a Good excuse under our form of Capitalism.

some women lie.
some men lie.

men lie to get laid

don't be silly dear; men have a Good excuse under our form of Capitalism.

So men have an excuse for lying, but women don't? How is that?

"Your favourite things to do during sex"

I like to sing "Nessun Dorma" Pavorotti-style at the top of my lungs.

no one is forcing anyone to answer

my thing with bondage....you just age out....or i did....i would forget things....you just cant do that....

I used to say that on threads that were far more tame and romantically inclined, my my, how times have changed and old time hate filled hypocrites are exposed....:laugh:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back