Father arrested at school board meeting for exceeding his allotted two minutes

Ahh I see. Unruly protests by liberal faggots such as OWS is okay but a father defending his daughter from obscene material is bad....

You libs are a joke

So...explain why he gets to speak longer than anyone else, Gramps?

Rather why don't YOU explain why civil disobedience is only ok for the god damn left?

His cause is as worthy as any is it not?

You have this false belief that civil disobedience comes with no consequences. Sorry, but that is not how it works. Liberal or conservative, if you don't follow certain rules/laws, you may get arrested. It's part of the game.

Nearly 150 Protesters Arrested on Occupy Wall Street Anniversary

Hundreds of protesters marking the first anniversary of the Occupy Wall Street movement were met by a heavy police presence as they converged on lower Manhattan Monday morning.

Officers on horseback and some in riot gear limited access to Wall Street and the surrounding area to workers or residents who have identification.

Police made 146 arrests by 3:30 p.m. Monday, mainly for disorderly conduct when protestors impeded vehicular or pedestrian traffic, NYPD chief spokesman Paul Browne said. Browne also confirmed 43 arrests were made over the weekend, including for disorderly conduct, assault and resisting arrest,.

Nearly 150 Protesters Arrested on Occupy Wall Street Anniversary - Metropolis - WSJ

Ahh I see. Unruly protests by liberal faggots such as OWS is okay but a father defending his daughter from obscene material is bad....

You libs are a joke

By your use of the term "liberal faggots", I have lost any respect I had for you. You are no different than the rest of the far right dingbats.

You libs are a joke

By your use of the term "liberal faggots", I have lost any respect I had for you. You are no different than the rest of the far right dingbats.

Yeah ok. As if A. You respected a rightie to begin with. And B. I give a damn what you think....

Get a clue

Lol, the man was out of control eh? You CLEARLY have no idea what you're talking about Esmeralda.

Really? I saw the video. He was out of control. Your idea of out of control is probably different because you are an aggressive, poorly behaved individual, something that is perfectly clear from your behavior on this board. Other people, civilized people, know what is appropriate, in control behavior that respects those around them and is suitable for the specific situation. You are the one who has no idea--no idea how to act like a civilized, respectful person.

So I'm convinced. Now I know why liberal men are such pussies. Don't want to offend the uptight old liberal hags.

Hows that for aggressive ya old bitty?

Last edited:
BTW respect is earned and the concept of what is respectful is in the eye of the beholder Esmeralda.

For instance it appears to me that child molesting and other similar behavior is a ok by you based on your defense of this disgusting situation.

Nambla would love your membership application

Alternatives to allowing a school system to teach sexually-explicit filth to children:

1. Sue the school for contributing to the delinquency of minors

2. Write a letter to the City and County or Parish officials about the school, the instructor teaching the course, school board members, or others engaged in the derelict instruction of minors in the area

3. Write a letter to every parent in the school.

4. Write a letter to local churches about brainwashing school children on inappropriate sexual matters, along with offensive materials being distributed to children in the school.

5. Pray that it doesn't happen to any other American parents who care about their children's heisted social upbringing.

We are so all quaking here gramps at your anonymous tough guy attitude. Please don't hurt us lol . Talk about being a joke.
You are like the rest of your kind. Ignorant to anyone else point of view or ideas and if they dont coincide.
Go sit the corner and conspire more hatred with the likes of your fellow haters.

Lol, the man was out of control eh? You CLEARLY have no idea what you're talking about Esmeralda.

Really? I saw the video. He was out of control. Your idea of out of control is probably different because you are an aggressive, poorly behaved individual, something that is perfectly clear from your behavior on this board. Other people, civilized people, know what is appropriate, in control behavior that respects those around them and is suitable for the specific situation. You are the one who has no idea--no idea how to act like a civilized, respectful person.

So I'm convinced. Now I know why liberal men are such pussies. Don't want to offend the uptight old liberal hags.

Hows that for aggressive ya old bitty?

You libs are a joke

Yep, something happened and he's gone off the deep end and is there with all the other knuckle draggers now.

Forum List

Back