Father arrested at school board meeting for exceeding his allotted two minutes

He seems to have that Clive Bundy status. Better than everyone else and not ever having to follow a rule. I wonder what his child(ren) are like in a classroom?

OWS has nothing to do with this and you know it.
Even Congress follows the same rules~duh....

Parliamentary procedure ain't it,,, a bitch!

Last edited:
IMHO: Sometimes civil disobedience is a legitimate form of protest (IMHO).
If this guy felt strongly enough about the issue to suffer the consequences, then more power to him.

• Banned
Ahh I see. Unruly protests by liberal faggots such as OWS is okay but a father defending his daughter from obscene material is bad....

You libs are a joke

So...explain why he gets to speak longer than anyone else, Gramps?

Rather why don't YOU explain why civil disobedience is only ok for the god damn left?

His cause is as worthy as any is it not?

Use your name calling all you want gramps but that still does not give anyone the right to break rules and regulations at meetings. If that was the case then one of those you despise (you know a liberal point of view) could take up all the time for the meeting. In that situation what kind of terrible outrage would you have then? I hate to think of it.
So speaking of jokes! Look in the mirror.
:eusa_boohoo:

Ahh I see. Unruly protests by liberal faggots such as OWS is okay but a father defending his daughter from obscene material is bad....

You libs are a joke

You libs are a joke

Rather why don't YOU explain why civil disobedience is only ok for the god damn left?

OWS had nothing to do with parliamentary procedure in a school board meeting...

Use your name calling all you want gramps but that still does not give anyone the right to break rules and regulations at meetings. If that was the case then one of those you despise (you know a liberal point of view) could take up all the time for the meeting. In that situation what kind of terrible outrage would you have then? I hate to think of it.

You libs are a joke

Lack of moral boundaries & courage noted.

You libs are a joke

The Cops should have just shot and killed him.

That would teach him to NEVER again question the authority of gubmint.

You libs are a joke

Lack of moral boundaries & courage noted.

We're talking dimocraps here, Gramps.

the scum of the earth. ALL of them

Give us an example of what is making you have a coronary?

You libs are a joke

No, they just blocked businesses from conducting business and PUBLICLY shit & pissed all over both public & private property.

But you supported them...

No, they just blocked businesses from conducting business and PUBLICLY shit & pissed all over both public & private property.

I don't go to meetings. I do support the theory of parliamentary procedure for orderly conduct at meetings..TRy not following the rules during a court case and see what that gets you.
I know you want bedlam and disorder, chaos is your motto...why when you lay tile you do it your way ,and not the way the ones that pay you want it,,,right??

Last edited:

Not to mention the rapes, assaults, thefts, the arsons and even a Terror plot to blow up bridges in Cleveland during rush hour.

And you're right. dimocrap scum defended them the whole time and all the way.

Gramps, dimocraps are the scum of the earth.

Deal with it.

After precisely 2 years, there were 7,765 arrests relating to OWS.

OccupyArrests.com

dimocraps are scum.

Arresting a Man for defending his daughter?

Yeah, that's gonna go over REAL well. :rofl:

I don't go to meetings. I do support the theory of parliamentary procedure for orderly conduct at meetings..
So you too would let some silly ass rule determine what is appropriate for your children?

Good little lap dog.

I have no problem enforcing rules. I also have no problem with anyone using civil disobedience as a form of political expression. And I don't care how "worthy" anyone thinks the cause is. A minimum level of agreement is not a prerequisite.

I do have a problem with people who think they should be shielded from the consequences of their actions because they believe their cause is "worthy."

That's where I guess I veer off from what some folks feel about civil disobedience. Because I believe that if you don't feel strongly enough in your cause that you are willing to suffer the consequences, then civil disobedience might not be the right form of political expression for you.

That is what makes civil disobedience a potentially powerful form of political expression. People can see that you feel so strongly about your cause, that you are willing to suffer.

If you try to weasel out of the consequences, then the power of your expression is lost.

Forum List

Back