False Accusations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. . . and yet? Look at the lunacy which SassyIrishLass is accusing me, just for volunteering to enforce rules, that we all agree to by being members and posting here. . . :rolleyes:

Funna. :10:

usmb-zones-cheat-sheet-v_may2022-png.648492
Well this chart interesting! It says across all zones that it should be “civil conversation only.”

Given the amount of Jew-hate spewing from this message board since 1400 innocent Jews were tortured to death by Muslim terrorists, would you say it is civil for a poster to call a Jewish member ”a Nazi”? Or to tell a Jew that her “hero is Hitler”? Or to ask a Jewish woman poster if she “gets wet” over the thought of “eating Palestinian babies”?

Surely you do not consider comments such as these “civil.” Is the reason these antisemitic posters are allowed to spew such hate speech is because they are leftists, and there is more tolerance for leftists? Or is there just more tolerance for antisemitism?

I say this because the forum has become a gathering place for HAMAS supporters and Jew-haters.

Well this chart interesting! It says across all zones that it should be “civil conversation only.”

Given the amount of Jew-hate spewing from this message board since 1400 innocent Jews were tortured to death by Muslim terrorists, would you say it is civil for a poster to call a Jewish member ”a Nazi”? Or to tell a Jew that her “hero is Hitler”? Or to ask a Jewish woman poster if she “gets wet” over the thought of “eating Palestinian babies”?

Surely you do not consider comments such as these “civil.” Is the reason these antisemitic posters are allowed to spew such hate speech is because they are leftists, and there is more tolerance for leftists? Or is there just more tolerance for antisemitism?

I say this because the forum has become a gathering place for HAMAS supporters and Jew-haters.

Little wonder why they banned Nazi awhile back. And they tried to. I remember it well

By design, I might add,

,,,,and being such a place, it is sure to attract even more of the same, which seems to be the plan as well.

If they create a toxic enough environment for Jewish posters, many will leave, thus tilting the balance even further and serving the social engineering involved.

False Accusation, I will not do some annoying long speeches ! :biggrin:
But, but...
Just as Queen Elizabeth 11 had said after Harry and Meghan's interview: Sometimes the memory differs because things does not alway seem what we believe. ;) (Humm---> We know The Truth :dev2::lol: )

You are reading this cheat sheet entirely wrong.

631935b9bfe67.jpg

In Zone 2, Site Wide rules apply. Only in Zone 1 are Civil conversation rules enforced. If you want such protections, start such a debate in the CDZ (Clean Debate Zone.)

I have had complaints from the other side of this issue, that anyone defending the sovereignty and point of view of the Palestinians, were, necessarily, by your side, accused of supporting the terror group Hamas, even after they had unequivocally denounced the actions of Hamas. Just because those who opposed the bombing of innocent elderly folks, women and . . . as you know, of the two million folks in Gaza, a million of them can't even be polled about their opinions, nor can they vote. A million of these innocents are nothing but children.

Defending the children in Gaza DOES NOT make folks on this forum supporters of terrorists. . . but folks on this site have no qualms about accusing others of being supporters of terrorism, do they?

:dunno:

However, if the topics of these threads are addressed, folks that support the actions of the IDF, can launch straw-men attacks, and not expect to get their posts deleted, or get warnings. Even when they don't follow Zone 2 rules, we have been very lax on enforcement;

1699357412239.png

You don't think false accusations piss me off too? EH???? They piss everyone off. They are loathsome ways to debate, and the last refuge of folks that have lost the debate.
1699357874613.png

Just know, that when someone launches them at you? You have won the debate.
:113:

But the freedom to post one's opinions & feelings has always been the hallmark of USMB. We respect the freedom to express oneself.

If you want someplace that controls a conversation and plays BIG BROTHER? Believe me, there are lots and lots of other places you can go. There is one and only home for true free expression where your voice matters. ;)

Attachments

• 1699357763784.png
    1699357763784.png
    15.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
You really do have a weak spine.

The problem on here is moderation, you all get involved in threads, get butthurt then... well everybody knows.

Now leave me alone
So it is your contention that those who volunteer to enforce the rules, should not have the right to enjoy the site now?

. . . tell me again why they would want to volunteer to moderate the site?

🤔

There are some folks posting here that push falsehoods about other members. I wish the mods would step in and put a stop to this. It gets very annoying.
The MODS answer is to ignore the person, or put the person on ignore. Unless they violate a forum rule, and there is no rule against false accusations (except for pedophilia and beastiality) there's nothing the MODS can do, or will do.

You are reading this cheat sheet entirely wrong.

View attachment 854543

In Zone 2, Site Wide rules apply. Only in Zone 1 are Civil conversation rules enforced. If you want such protections, start such a debate in the CDZ (Clean Debate Zone.)

I have had complaints from the other side of this issue, that anyone defending the sovereignty and point of view of the Palestinians, were, necessarily, by your side, accused of supporting the terror group Hamas, even after they had unequivocally denounced the actions of Hamas. Just because those who opposed the bombing of innocent elderly folks, women and . . . as you know, of the two million folks in Gaza, a million of them can't even be polled about their opinions, nor can they vote. A million of these innocents are nothing but children.

Defending the children in Gaza DOES NOT make folks on this forum supporters of terrorists. . . but folks on this site have no qualms about accusing others of being supporters of terrorism, do they?

:dunno:

However, if the topics of these threads are addressed, folks that support the actions of the IDF, can launch straw-men attacks, and not expect to get their posts deleted, or get warnings. Even when they don't follow Zone 2 rules, we have been very lax on enforcement;

View attachment 854551

You don't think false accusations piss me off too? EH???? They piss everyone off. They are loathsome ways to debate, and the last refuge of folks that have lost the debate.
View attachment 854556

Just know, that when someone launches them at you? You have won the debate.
:113:

But the freedom to post one's opinions & feelings has always been the hallmark of USMB. We respect the freedom to express oneself.

If you want someplace that controls a conversation and plays BIG BROTHER? Believe me, there are lots and lots of other places you can go. There is only one home for true free expression where your voice matters. ;)
You could have just written that I read the chart wrong (appreciate the clarification) without launching into a long description that reveals your own anti-Israel bias and the bias against those who support her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back