Facebook Poll Asks if Obama Should be Killed

According to CBS and Facebook:

Facebook Poll Asks if Obama Should be Killed - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet, elsewhere. Any opinions on this? I find it shocking.

You find it shocking? Why? Unless you were raised by wolves, by now you should have some indication of the types of people that exist on the planet, and that there's absolutely no taboo subjects in existence anywhere.

Well, I'm not surprised, but shocked. Shocked that someone would think of such a thing. And shocked that someone would be stupid enough to post something like this, from a computer. Unless it was posted in a public place, it will be very easy to track them down. You can't even joke about a bomb (or you couldn't at one time) in the vicinity of the President.

it is shocking, how are polls created on facebook, do ya know?

Yes, I've actually done one of my own. Anyone can do it.
thats the point, ANYONE can
its not shocking that there are assholes online
i wonder how many of those kinds of polls happened when Bush was POTUS?
i wasnt a member of facebook back then
and that poll has never shown up with any of my friends

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet, elsewhere. Any opinions on this? I find it shocking.

You find it shocking? Why? Unless you were raised by wolves, by now you should have some indication of the types of people that exist on the planet, and that there's absolutely no taboo subjects in existence anywhere.

Well, I'm not surprised, but shocked. Shocked that someone would think of such a thing. And shocked that someone would be stupid enough to post something like this, from a computer. Unless it was posted in a public place, it will be very easy to track them down. You can't even joke about a bomb (or you couldn't at one time) in the vicinity of the President.

Seriously?

it is shocking, how are polls created on facebook, do ya know?

Yes, I've actually done one of my own. Anyone can do it.
thats the point, ANYONE can
its not shocking that there are assholes online
i wonder how many of those kinds of polls happened when Bush was POTUS?
i wasnt a member of facebook back then
and that poll has never shown up with any of my friends

Good. This means that you and your friends are sane. But apparently someone isn't.

I'm always shocked when a president's life is threatened.

saveearthkillbush.jpg

I could be wrong but I believe it's against the law to joke about a bomb in any public place. as for facebook, did they take the poll down? Did you see it? How did people answer? I would answere emphatically NO.

Both shocking and stupid. As bad as Obama is Biden would be infinitely worse. Politics should not be done at the point of a gun any more than religion or anything else other than self defense

I could be wrong but I believe it's against the law to joke about a bomb in any public place. as for facebook, did they take the poll down? Did you see it? How did people answer? I would answere emphatically NO.

No, it is emphatically yes. I've seen the poll, but I cannot locate the results. Yes the poll was removed, and is being investigated.

Forum List

Back