Facebook Poll Asks if Obama Should be Killed

Well, I'm not surprised, but shocked. Shocked that someone would think of such a thing. And shocked that someone would be stupid enough to post something like this, from a computer. Unless it was posted in a public place, it will be very easy to track them down. You can't even joke about a bomb (or you couldn't at one time) in the vicinity of the President.

I could be wrong but I believe it's against the law to joke about a bomb in any public place. as for facebook, did they take the poll down? Did you see it? How did people answer? I would answere emphatically NO.

No, it is emphatically yes.
I've seen the poll, but I cannot locate the results. Yes the poll was removed, and is being investigated.

?????

I don't think he should be shot, but I think his kids should be forced into the DC public schools and he should get the "Public Option" Health plan

Goose.
Gander.

I disliked Bush a great deal but he WAS elected....At least the second time and he was by that determination MY President. Did I like it NO but he WAS MY PRESIDENT!

too bad you didn't treat him as such. President Bush was the most abused person in that office ever. Disagreement is fine but liberals were waaaaaay over the top with President Bush. and bear in mind when I say "you" I mean the liberals in general and the democrats.

I could be wrong but I believe it's against the law to joke about a bomb in any public place. as for facebook, did they take the poll down? Did you see it? How did people answer? I would answere emphatically NO.

I've seen the poll, but I cannot locate the results. Yes the poll was removed, and is being investigated.

?????

Willow, I will admit when I'm wrong, and I misunderstood your response. I thought that you were trying to say that the FACTS were unsubstantiated. But you were giving your answer. I apologize. :banghead: It was a stupid knee-jerk response, and my mistake.

I had commented about a month ago about a Facebook poll I had received from a friend asking if I would be sad or not if Obama was assassinated. I immediately told that friend that the poll was in very bad taste and he needed to get rid of it. Fortunately, I was not the only one who told him that.

I disliked Bush a great deal but he WAS elected....At least the second time and he was by that determination MY President. Did I like it NO but he WAS MY PRESIDENT!

too bad you didn't treat him as such. President Bush was the most abused person in that office ever. Disagreement is fine but liberals were waaaaaay over the top with President Bush. and bear in mind when I say "you" I mean the liberals in general and the democrats.

Hey I never threatened his LIFE I never brought up LYNCHINGS I never accused him of being A A A A A Russian!

?????

Willow, I will admit when I'm wrong, and I misunderstood your response. I thought that you were trying to say that the FACTS were unsubstantiated. But you were giving your answer. I apologize. :banghead: It was a stupid knee-jerk response, and my mistake.

Thank You. and no problem. I'm glad you clarified cause I was mystified!

I had commented about a month ago about a Facebook poll I had received from a friend asking if I would be sad or not if Obama was assassinated. I immediately told that friend that the poll was in very bad taste and he needed to get rid of it. Fortunately, I was not the only one who told him that.
yeah, i remember you posting that
some people lack common sense to know it is unwise to even respond to such a ridiculous poll, let alone create one

And of course Bush was elected twice and I didn't LIKE it twice but as I said the day he was ELECTED he became MY PRESIDENT....Did I disagree with him on almost every issue? YES I DID. I was pretty upset with his Rovian tactics of going after McCain in 2000. I would have voted for McCain in 2000.

yeah, i remember you posting that
some people lack common sense to know it is unwise to even respond to such a ridiculous poll, let alone create one

I'm hoping that these nuts don't understand IP addresses, so that they will be easily caught. Now whether or not IP's can be concealed is above my head. Anyone know?

Hey I never threatened his LIFE I never brought up LYNCHINGS I never accused him of being A A A A A Russian!

but I know you are not totally unaware of the hate filled rhetoric that was heaped upon him. I posted one of the most hateful sites last weelk, and yes it did call for President Bush's death, even a picture of him being beheaded and one of him hanging.. surely you were not oblivious to that?

I see somebody winding up in prison for that kind of question. That goes beyond free speech.

If not prison, the creator of the poll has probably bought himself a lifetime of internet activity monitoring.

As well as probably all of those who answered YES.

Every few years, political power and ideology changes hands. This has been the trend as long as I've been breathing, before that, and will hopefully continue this way. One party ruling indefinitely could, I think, be loosely defined as a dictatorship.

Imagine 40 consistent years under one party, or the other. We need the balance to sustain the country.

Forum List

Back