Facebook Poll Asks if Obama Should be Killed

I disliked Bush a great deal but he WAS elected....At least the second time and he was by that determination MY President. Did I like it NO but he WAS MY PRESIDENT!

too bad you didn't treat him as such. President Bush was the most abused person in that office ever. Disagreement is fine but liberals were waaaaaay over the top with President Bush. and bear in mind when I say "you" I mean the liberals in general and the democrats.

And you and your buddies are doing your best to make sure that Bush is the SECOND most abused person in that office.

too bad you didn't treat him as such. President Bush was the most abused person in that office ever. Disagreement is fine but liberals were waaaaaay over the top with President Bush. and bear in mind when I say "you" I mean the liberals in general and the democrats.

Hey I never threatened his LIFE I never brought up LYNCHINGS I never accused him of being A A A A A Russian!

but I know you are not totally unaware of the hate filled rhetoric that was heaped upon him. I posted one of the most hateful sites last weelk, and yes it did call for President Bush's death, even a picture of him being beheaded and one of him hanging.. surely you were not oblivious to that?

That is assault, and should be pursued as such...regardless of who is being targeted, or who is targeting.

All presidents are elected technically. The underlying assumption seems to be that both sides do an equal amount of cheating but that is debateable.

The thing is that there are FAR TOO MANY who would assasinate him for NO OTHER REASON than he's black. Now don't go getting your panties in a bunch but you KNOW it is true. Please note I am not saying that any of you personally would do so but there are some OBSCENELY racist people out there to this very day.

The thing is that there are FAR TOO MANY who would assasinate him for NO OTHER REASON than he's black. Now don't go getting your panties in a bunch but you KNOW it is true. Please note I am not saying that any of you personally would do so but there are some OBSCENELY racist people out there to this very day.
there are nutjobs that would do it just to do it
to ANY POTUS

According to CBS and Facebook:

Facebook Poll Asks if Obama Should be Killed - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet, elsewhere. Any opinions on this? I find it shocking.

Shocked? No. There were a lot of death threats during Bush's two terms and very little was done about it. It says 731 voted in the poll, but the results are available:

Results of the survey were not available because the application was disabled.

Inquiring minds want to know.

And just for the record, I am a platypus.

I disliked Bush a great deal but he WAS elected....At least the second time and he was by that determination MY President. Did I like it NO but he WAS MY PRESIDENT!

And you and your buddies are doing your best to make sure that Bush is the SECOND most abused person in that office.

Not even in the ballpark.

Let's be very honest here. It was your media ie MSNBC that showed the picture of the racist gun toting white man. Right? Turned out he was a black man? Now do you think that is honest? or not? Hateful or not?

Given that one would be too many CF that's a true statement. Now consider that the Klan, The Aryan Nation, the skinheads and other neo Nazi groups, would cheerfully kill Obama just for being black but between them probably don't aggregate a million members and that probably 10 million plus voted for Obama primarily because he is black.

These kind of polls have been on Facebook and several other locations since they existed, why is it such a big deal this time.

Just for the record: I think that Obama should not be killed.

But are you shocked?

No. I am not shocked that there are asses out there.

I would be shocked if Facebook allows the poll to continue to exist.

Somebody monitoring Facebook entries should have immediately taken it down in the first place. I can't imagine something like that lasting more than a half hour on this message board. As much as I complain sometimes, at least we're well monitored here.

But are you shocked?

Somebody monitoring Facebook entries should have immediately taken it down in the first place. I can't imagine something like that lasting more than a half hour on this message board. As much as I complain sometimes, at least we're well monitored here.
sheeesh, i have a rough time keeping up with the small friends list i have(just joined cecently) and you expect someone to be able to monitor that thing that closely?
i think they have a report function though

oops, no they dont

you have to report by an email to abuse @ facebook.com

Last edited:
According to CBS and Facebook:

Facebook Poll Asks if Obama Should be Killed - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet, elsewhere. Any opinions on this? I find it shocking.

Shocked? No. There were a lot of death threats during Bush's two terms and very little was done about it. It says 731 voted in the poll, but the results are available:

Results of the survey were not available because the application was disabled.

Inquiring minds want to know.

And just for the record, I am a platypus.

smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-013.gif

sheeesh, i have a rough time keeping up with the small friends list i have(just joined cecently) and you expect someone to be able to monitor that thing that closely?
i think they have a report function though

oops, no they dont

Well they should. But with all the traffic, it probably would take an army of people complaining before something like that got taken down. Same problem used to happen on AOL's message boards with trolls who swamped that place. It took someone actually taking up a petition with hundreds of names on it and forwarded to AOL's corporate office before they banned the people (same ones) doing it.

And let's not forget that we have no idea why the guy or gal posted that poll. Hell, he could be an Obama supporter hunting loons for all we know.

Forum List

Back