Facebook Poll Asks if Obama Should be Killed

but it was stupid
and you have to admit, if you were a member of the Secret Service you would need to investigate it to see if there was anything behind it

It was an ignorant thing to do. I don't know the person who created the poll, so I can't say they are stupid. I don't have enough facts to make an informed opinion on that issue.

Yes, the Secret Service will investigate everyone regardless. As a side note bit of trivia, the Secret Service's job originally was to track and arrest counterfeiters. The job had nothing to do with protecting the President.

They still do, btw.

As an aside, I finished 'In the President's Secret Service' a week or so ago. A bit too gossipy, but interesting read.

It's on Amazon :evil:

Trying to tempt me I see. :evil: I got this book yesterday from Amazon. :eusa_drool:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Empire-Liberty-History-Republic-1789-1815/dp/0195039149/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1254349260&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Empire of Liberty: A History of the Early Republic, 1789-1815 (Oxford History of the United States) (9780195039146): Gordon S. Wood: Books[/ame]

The 1st amendment protects political speech that people do not like. Period. We will wait and see the laws that the Liberals post that indicate political speech is a crime.

Problem though, is now we have people describing disagreement with the president as a hate crime based on racism. What a great way to prevent anyone from making a political speech that shows your failures as a president.

So the secret service is out searching for a person who asked a question.

Funny how this happened after ACORN lost some of its funding (acorn still will receive of a billion dollars of stimulus money just before the 2010 election).

This is a great way to divert the attention from Acorn, now CNN can and is calling this an act of rasism.

Sure. Any more brilliant "theories" you'd like people to swallow?

You were once intelligent but got left in the garage with the car running and suffered brain damage from the carbon monoxide.

Acorn has criminals within its organization.

Criminals have killed for much less money.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back