f16 vs Crowd

Originally posted by freeandfun1
I speculate because I believe in my country and I believe in the troops that support my country.

I see. Your belief system somehow determines factual reality. Yeah, right.

Originally posted by HGROKIT
NO menewa - your prior post:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by menewa
My problem is modern warfare. There is no looking the enemy in the eye any more... I preferred it when war was determined by guts and individual skill of the warriors.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Reply:

quote:
Oh really? Been there done that have you? Why don't you tell us about it.

YOU PREFER IT when war was determined by guts and individual skill of the warriors.

Since you PREFER IT, damn it tell me all about it - not shit like this:

quote:
Only through history books.

But I will tell you that today is the age of scientific atrocities.

After my kid got wounded, he shot the son of a bitch that got him in the face at point blank range. You gonna call that an atrocity?

If you are gonna talk shit - back it up. I don't want to hear what you PREFER - especially if you have no life experience to back it up.

Shit for brains like you making statements like atrocities while good sons, fathers, daughters and mothers are over there doing what you PREFER but imagin you haven't got the guts to do.

Rant no -you just plain pissed me off with your histroy book bullshit. Come out in the world and get a real education.

:huh::huh::huh:

WTF?

Originally posted by Zhukov
As for what those people were doing:
Making a judgement, the pilot concluded that the large group of people exiting a tangential alleyway unto that main road, after curfew, probably heard the plane coming, or were otherwise tipped off, and were vacating the structure they believed was about to be destroyed, which makes them insurgents.

And you know all this from watching that film? Yeah, right.

And your logic is based on an assumption you failed to point out. The assumption being that Iraqi civilians feel they have nothing to fear from the US military. That's a pretty shaky assumption. It could have been a bunch of civilians holed up in a building who decided to run because they thought the F16 was about to kill them. I don't know who it was, and neither do you.

Originally posted by Merlin1047
. . . . when I hear crap like "I preferred warfare....." from some punk whose combat experience is limited to shooting spitballs, it gets me just a little bit hot.

Amen!

Originally posted by posternutbag
I see. Your belief system somehow determines factual reality. Yeah, right.

and your's does? it is my reality. fuck you if you don't like it!

Is your nic menewa?

NO. Then what's your point? Butt out.

Well excuse me, for some reason I thought this was a PUBLIC forum.

Originally posted by freeandfun1
and your's does? it is my reality. fuck you if you don't like it!

No. No one's beliefs determine factual reality. Factual reality is what it is regardless of what your beliefs are. Whether or not that F16 killed a bunch of terrorists or a bunch of civilians has nothing to do with what you belief about your military, it has to do with what actually happened. I'm afraid you can't just will reality to happen the way you want it to have happened.

Well excuse me, for some reason I thought this was a PUBLIC forum.

Well, you jumpped in there with your WTF like you thought you had something intelligent to say, but then, who am I responsding to. Had you read the thread, you would have know WTF.

You come on her and do nothing but flame with intent to incite. What is your major malfunction. You think you have something to prove with everyone on the Board?

You are but a spec of fly shit on a window pane is your problem and you are trying to grow into a mouse turd. Ain't gonna happen. I mean I wish you well and all and sincerely hope you receive the help you need with your insecurity issues.

After my kid got wounded, he shot the son of a bitch that got him in the face at point blank range. You gonna call that an atrocity?

If you are gonna talk shit - back it up. I don't want to hear what you PREFER - especially if you have no life experience to back it up.

Shit for brains like you making statements like atrocities while good sons, fathers, daughters and mothers are over there doing what you PREFER but imagin you haven't got the guts to do.

Rant no -you just plain pissed me off with your histroy book bullshit. Come out in the world and get a real education.

What do scientific atrocities have to do with your son defending himself in battle? I just think getting up close and personal in battle, like your son did, would give someone a much better idea of how fucked it is to have to take another man's life. I think it would make someone respect their own life more and thus foster more respect others. But I know this isn't always true. In the case of some, once they commit that first kill in such a close and brutal manner, something snaps and it becomes easier and easier to do. To me, all war is wrong and can be avoided unless an army is attempting to conquer your country or the country of a close ally.

The scientific atrocities I speak of are jets carrying tons and tons of doom to drop on people they can hardly make out through a zoom lense. It makes the entire affair of war completely unfair to those without a real military. Groups like the Palestinians cannot defend themselves or launch attacks against the likes of Israeli jets and tanks and so the only way they strike back is through desperate measures such as suicide bombings on defenseless citizens. More examples are the kidnappings occuring in Iraq on a near daily basis.

When one side has such an overwhelming advantage, the other side is forced to stoop to subhuman levels to defend themselves. That is why I have a problem with the wizardy of modern warfare.

What do scientific atrocities have to do with your son defending himself in battle? I just think getting up close and personal in battle, like your son did, would give someone a much better idea of how fucked it is to have to take another man's life. I think it would make someone respect their own life more and thus foster more respect others. But I know this isn't always true. In the case of some, once they commit that first kill in such a close and brutal manner, something snaps and it becomes easier and easier to do. To me, all war is wrong and can be avoided unless an army is attempting to conquer your country or the country of a close ally.

The scientific atrocities I speak of are jets carrying tons and tons of doom to drop on people they can hardly make out through a zoom lense. It makes the entire affair of war completely unfair to those without a real military. Groups like the Palestinians cannot defend themselves or launch attacks against the likes of Israeli jets and tanks and so the only way they strike back is through desperate measures such as suicide bombings on defenseless citizens. More examples are the kidnappings occuring in Iraq on a near daily basis.

When one side has such an overwhelming advantage, the other side is forced to stoop to subhuman levels to defend themselves. That is why I have a problem with the wizardy of modern warfare.

you haven't a clue what I am talking about do you? and you never will. that's the problem

forget it man, I have neither the time nor inclination to give you another thought.

If you prefer the up close and personal, then go enlist and get you some.

Well, you jumpped in there with your WTF like you thought you had something intelligent to say, but then, who am I responsding to. Had you read the thread, you would have know WTF.

You come on her and do nothing but flame with intent to incite. What is your major malfunction. You think you have something to prove with everyone on the Board?

You are but a spec of fly shit on a window pane is your problem and you are trying to grow into a mouse turd. Ain't gonna happen. I mean I wish you well and all and sincerely hope you receive the help you need with your insecurity issues.

Sure, I'm the one being an ass. Right. Fucking hypocrit.

you haven't a clue what I am talking about do you? and you never will. that's the problem

forget it man, I have neither the time nor inclination to give you another thought.

If you prefer the up close and personal, then go enlist and get you some.

No, I'll never enlist to fight for this country, or any country for that matter. Not now or ever. War has to be the stupidest endeavor ever undertaken by a group of men. This land is stolen, and it was created to support elites. Fuck it.

No. No one's beliefs determine factual reality. Factual reality is what it is regardless of what your beliefs are. Whether or not that F16 killed a bunch of terrorists or a bunch of civilians has nothing to do with what you belief about your military, it has to do with what actually happened. I'm afraid you can't just will reality to happen the way you want it to have happened.

no, but i CAN give them the benefit of the doubt. Unlike you liberals, I actually do see good in EVERYBODY I meet until they give me a reason to do otherwise.

You associate the military with evil, so you just assume that my assumption is wrong.

You are a sad individual.

No, I'll never enlist to fight for this country, or any country for that matter. Not now or ever.

You've just confirmed for me what I've long suspected about liberals, but I've never heard one actually come out and admit it.

what an awesome display of barbarism and hatred.

i truly hope those of you cheering death on one day grow up and see what's wrong with this picture.

but then again, :gives:

menewa said:
ooh touchy!

How is it brave to drop a bomb on a group of pedestrians from a mile in the sky?

Why would we ever be fighting them on the US? They have no Navy or Air Force or anything. They just want us the hell out of their lives.

Yes why in the world would these pedestrians want us out of their lives. They are just doing their job of roadside bombings, fire missles at Iraqi civilians, blow up Iraqi hotels killing not only innocent Iraqui but reporters telling of these insurgent's valor and only wanting the holely land free of all infidels.

Well the rest of the Muslim world is in for a big treat as well. The lands of the sons of Muhammad are next in line as Mr. Bush has said, "this war against terrorism will not be short, cheap or easy."

Iran and their Mullahs, Syria's Assad, Jordan and their Amalekite king, Saudi Arabia and their princes and all the rest of Islam are in for a really BIG SURPRISE.

These mud dweller Allah loving suicidal maniacs have arosed a sleeping giant. Even now plans are being drawn to eliminate them one by one along with all their spawn.

Your Muslim time is close to devastation Menwa. Prepare to meet Allah and Muhammad as shadadas. Hope you like little boys in which you can approach in eternal mutual inquiry. You can feel their genitals and have anal enjoyment forever.

More of the 21st century weapons against the now feeble car bombs and grenade launchers of Muhammad.

http://iraqijustice.homestead.com/Blackhawk.html
:blowup:

spillmind said:
what an awesome display of barbarism and hatred.

i truly hope those of you cheering death on one day grow up and see what's wrong with this picture.

but then again, :gives:

If someday one of your children, your siblings or your parents is murdered by the fun-loving Muslim terrorists, you will be forgiving and love them with your bleeding heart.

Only then will you know the level of morality of a segment of mankind that wants you and your family DEAD.

May you get your wish and be able to see with your own eyes an awesome display of barbaraism directed against you. See you in dreamland. :69:

menewa said:
No, I'll never enlist to fight for this country, or any country for that matter. Not now or ever. War has to be the stupidest endeavor ever undertaken by a group of men. This land is stolen, and it was created to support elites. Fuck it.

You display none of the traits of the indigenous American Indian people. They fought, killed and died to preserve their own lives and those of their children.

You on the other hand have all of the traits of a coward and a hater of civilization.

You are welcomed to leave this country. Just get OUT......

Forum List

Back