f16 vs Crowd

Falluja, nothing good I spect...as far as what they were doing....

Originally posted by menewa
How noble and brave that was.:rolleyes:

they were doing their job. killing the enemy before the enemy has a chance to kill them. yes, it is quite brave and noble and I thank God every day that they are killing those sons of bitches over there instead of us having to fight them here. you idiots can't seem to get that simple truth through your thick, arrogant heads.

Originally posted by freeandfun1
they were doing their job. killing the enemy before the enemy has a chance to kill them. yes, it is quite brave and noble and I thank God every day that they are killing those sons of bitches over there instead of us having to fight them here. you idiots can't seem to get that simple truth through your thick, arrogant heads.
:clap: :clap:

Originally posted by freeandfun1

ooh touchy!

How is it brave to drop a bomb on a group of pedestrians from a mile in the sky?

Why would we ever be fighting them on the US? They have no Navy or Air Force or anything. They just want us the hell out of their lives.

ooh touchy!

How is it brave to drop a bomb on a group of pedestrians from a mile in the sky?

Why would we ever be fighting them on the US? They have no Navy or Air Force or anything. They just want us the hell out of their lives.

You got some poll data to back that up?

ooh touchy!

You have no clue do you?

ooh touchy!

They use our airplanes to come here jackass. They infiltrate and then destroy. Perhaps you forgot what happened on 9/11 you fucktard. Dont' be so retarded.

Falluja has a curfew. It was clearly stated. Anyone out past curfew was to be considered a threat. Threat neutralized. End of story.

Originally posted by insein
They use our airplanes to come here jackass. They infiltrate and then destroy. Perhaps you forgot what happened on 9/11 you fucktard. Dont' be so retarded.

Falluja has a curfew. It was clearly stated. Anyone out past curfew was to be considered a threat. Threat neutralized. End of story.

Those guys in Iraq came here on 9-11? You must still be living in Cheney's dream. There is no connection between 9-11 and Iraq. End of story.

Those guys in Iraq came here on 9-11? You must still be living in Cheney's dream. There is no connection between 9-11 and Iraq. End of story.

Not 9/11 but there is between Al-Queda and Iraq as well as every other terrorist organization you can name off of the top of your head. The commission even said as such. These guys here are terrorists. They're not insurgents, they're not militants, they're not the Revolution as MM would have you believe. they are terrorists. They are fighting the coalition in the hopes of spreading fear to the troops and to the people living in the town. Whether they are native Iraqis or outsiders is not important. Iraq is iraq now. This footage is obviously old but if shit goes down now, the IRaqi people handle it. I doubt they will be as leniant as we have been.

Originally posted by insein
This footage is obviously old but if shit goes down now, the IRaqi people handle it. I doubt they will be as leniant as we have been.

Very true. Middle Eastern justice is pretty fucking harsh.

Originally posted by Kathianne
You got some poll data to back that up?

I don't see you bringing out any data proving otherwise either...

Insein: nevermind *edited*

Menewa: I'm glad finally someone has figured it out :clap:

Freeandfun1: You really think that Iraq or the Iraqi people where a threat to you? You really think they were capable of attacking USA in any way? If that's what you believe, then go on.. Live your life like Bush and those *edited* want you to live it.. in fear of everything and everyone!

better now Jimnyc?

Originally posted by Sakiris
Insein: Are you brainwashed or just plain stupid?

Freeandfun1: Live your life like Bush and those idiots

Might I suggest you chill it out a bit, Sakiris?

Originally posted by Kathianne
Falluja, nothing good I spect...as far as what they were doing....

Yes, no one in Falluja could be doing any good. Women and children certainly wouldn't want to leave the place, its not good to be places where bombs aren't falling.

What were they doing? Well according to the pilot, they were being "individuals" on a "road". What horrible horrible people. How dare they walk around. America haters.

You people scare me sometimes.

Forum List

Back