f16 vs Crowd

If someday one of your children, your siblings or your parents is murdered by the fun-loving Muslim terrorists, you will be forgiving and love them with your bleeding heart.

Only then will you know the level of morality of a segment of mankind that wants you and your family DEAD.

May you get your wish and be able to see with your own eyes an awesome display of barbaraism directed against you. See you in dreamland.
a bit ironic about your avatar. if anyone were to be goliath, it would be the US.

as far you tying these people wanting to murder my family, that's a bigger JOKE of a stretch than i've heard in a LONG time. take a look at the REAL bigger picture, one where WE are the occupying force, and WE have killed and destroyed families, and GROW UP before you start wishing death on ANYBODY. :mad:

Originally posted by NightTrain
You've just confirmed for me what I've long suspected about liberals, but I've never heard one actually come out and admit it.
Oh, I'm sure his instincts would kick in if foreign soldiers began coming to get him...

Originally posted by menewa
No, I'll never enlist to fight for this country, or any country for that matter. Not now or ever. War has to be the stupidest endeavor ever undertaken by a group of men.
It is true that war is terrible, but you must remember that both sides are not always guilty. It is the "stupidest endeavor" if engaged in for power/land/glory/etc. However, in many aspects, it is the noblest endeavor when engaged in for the safety and freedom of oneself and/or others. Unfortunately, some don't understand that. It was people like you who, instead of giving our soldiers a warm homecoming after Vietnam, spat and cursed at them.

Know well that peace cannot be achieved through the pacifism of one party. Peace is mutual. If all parties are not in agreement, it's kill or be killed.

-Douglas

spillmind said:
a bit ironic about your avatar. if anyone were to be goliath, it would be the US.

as far you tying these people wanting to murder my family, that's a bigger JOKE of a stretch than i've heard in a LONG time. take a look at the REAL bigger picture, one where WE are the occupying force, and WE have killed and destroyed families, and GROW UP before you start wishing death on ANYBODY. :mad:

You're a worthless American...frankly.

(sigh). Some people, it's true, deserve to die.

posternutbag said:
. I don't know who it was, and neither do you.

Actually we do. They were people on the streets in Faluja, after the military enforced curfew had taken effect. Which makes them subject to be attacked on sight, as was the announced policy of our military to the populace of that city.

CSM said:
One has to wonder what those who say they would not fight for their country WOULD fight for?

Given the vehemence of the sentiments expressed by these two low life, one has to wonder if the basis for their attitudes has little to do with principle and more to do with outright cowardice.

Merlin1047 said:
Given the vehemence of the sentiments expressed by these two low life, one has to wonder if the basis for their attitudes has little to do with principle and more to do with outright cowardice.

If we're talking menewa and spilly, I got you're back. They've put the knife in mine enough!

menewa said:
What do scientific atrocities have to do with your son defending himself in battle? I just think getting up close and personal in battle, like your son did, would give someone a much better idea of how fucked it is to have to take another man's life. I think it would make someone respect their own life more and thus foster more respect others. But I know this isn't always true. In the case of some, once they commit that first kill in such a close and brutal manner, something snaps and it becomes easier and easier to do. To me, all war is wrong and can be avoided unless an army is attempting to conquer your country or the country of a close ally.

The scientific atrocities I speak of are jets carrying tons and tons of doom to drop on people they can hardly make out through a zoom lense. It makes the entire affair of war completely unfair to those without a real military. Groups like the Palestinians cannot defend themselves or launch attacks against the likes of Israeli jets and tanks and so the only way they strike back is through desperate measures such as suicide bombings on defenseless citizens. More examples are the kidnappings occuring in Iraq on a near daily basis.

When one side has such an overwhelming advantage, the other side is forced to stoop to subhuman levels to defend themselves. That is why I have a problem with the wizardy of modern warfare.

I'm sorry... I just can't take this anymore. I have to get my two cents worth in here.

menawa, you are one ignorant liberal mother fucker. I suppose to yourself you think you're being "very intelligent", but to people who have actually "SERVED" in the armed forces of America, such as myself, you sound like a babbling fucking idiot. You've got no fucking idea AT ALL what the fuck you're saying. You dumb mother fucker.

God that felt good... :finger:

:usa: :usa: :usa: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Pale Rider said:
I'm sorry... I just can't take this anymore. I have to get my two cents worth in here.

menawa, you are one ignorant liberal mother fucker. I suppose to yourself you think you're being "very intelligent", but to people who have actually "SERVED" in the armed forces of America, such as myself, you sound like a babbling fucking idiot. You've got no fucking idea AT ALL what the fuck you're saying. You dumb mother fucker.

God that felt good... :finger:

Blame their parents. Honestly. At least in part. I read a quote once...went something like this:

"One of the greatest injustices we can suffer a child is teaching them that 'nothing' is worth fighting, or even dying for."

I HOPE when I die, I die making a difference...that I die as part of some cause bigger than myself.

man, if i said i was voting bush, i could curse up a storm and face no punishment for 'breaking the rules' :rolleyes:

this childish display is a sure sign you've lost the arguement. and i didn't even need to read anything. :laugh:

you people STILL cheering this video seriously need help. you live in fear, you lack a bigger perspective, and worse, you don't even see what is wrong with taking joy in death.... damn, that's depressing.

spillmind said:
man, if i said i was voting bush, i could curse up a storm and face no punishment for 'breaking the rules' :rolleyes:

this childish display is a sure sign you've lost the arguement. and i didn't even need to read anything. :laugh:

you people STILL cheering this video seriously need help. you live in fear, you lack a bigger perspective, and worse, you don't even see what is wrong with taking joy in death.... damn, that's depressing.

Spilly, tell me what you want?....

-=d=- said:
Blame their parents. Honestly. At least in part. I read a quote once...went something like this:

"One of the greatest injustices we can suffer a child is teaching them that 'nothing' is worth fighting, or even dying for."

I HOPE when I die, I die making a difference...that I die as part of some cause bigger than myself.

Their parents should be blamed for failure to use contraception.

If ever there was a valid argument for late term abortions, these guys would be the basis for it.

Shazbot said:
It is true that war is terrible, but you must remember that both sides are not always guilty. It is the "stupidest endeavor" if engaged in for power/land/glory/etc. However, in many aspects, it is the noblest endeavor when engaged in for the safety and freedom of oneself and/or others. Unfortunately, some don't understand that. It was people like you who, instead of giving our soldiers a warm homecoming after Vietnam, spat and cursed at them.

Know well that peace cannot be achieved through the pacifism of one party. Peace is mutual. If all parties are not in agreement, it's kill or be killed.

-Douglas

I would never spit and curse a soldier just doing their job, especially one from Nam. That would mean I would have to spit and curse at my father. I don't blame the soldiers. I blame the creators of a foreign policy built on beligerence and lies.

ajwps said:
You display none of the traits of the indigenous American Indian people. They fought, killed and died to preserve their own lives and those of their children.

You on the other hand have all of the traits of a coward and a hater of civilization.

You are welcomed to leave this country. Just get OUT......

Yeah, but they didn't wage a pre-emptive war against Europe either.

menewa said:
ooh touchy!

How is it brave to drop a bomb on a group of pedestrians from a mile in the sky?

Why would we ever be fighting them on the US? They have no Navy or Air Force or anything. They just want us the hell out of their lives.

So even though these guys are cutting heads off of americans on video, your against us blowing them up with missles? If you had the chance to kill these guys you wouldn't? These might have been people from those kind of groups, but you don't care?

Captain_Steel said:
So even though these guys are cutting heads off of americans on video, your against us blowing them up with missles? If you had the chance to kill these guys you wouldn't? These might have been people from those kind of groups, but you don't care?

No Americans got their heads severed off until we filled their streets and skies with our military. Bush is just as much to blame for these beheadings as the terrorists are.

Forum List

Back