f16 vs Crowd

Merlin1047 said:
Their parents should be blamed for failure to use contraception.

If ever there was a valid argument for late term abortions, these guys would be the basis for it.

So I deserve to have never been born because I disagree with war?

Pale Rider said:
I'm sorry... I just can't take this anymore. I have to get my two cents worth in here.

menawa, you are one ignorant liberal mother fucker. I suppose to yourself you think you're being "very intelligent", but to people who have actually "SERVED" in the armed forces of America, such as myself, you sound like a babbling fucking idiot. You've got no fucking idea AT ALL what the fuck you're saying. You dumb mother fucker.

God that felt good... :finger:

Using your logic, I guess one would have to be involved in a gang rape before they could post their opinion on how bad rape is.

Did it really feel that good? I guess I just will never understand the pleasure of cussing some one out via a message board.

menewa said:
So I deserve to have never been born because I disagree with war?

One would think that, having made a TOTAL ass of yourself, you would somehow find the good grace to shut that disgusting mouth of yours. But I suppose that jerks like you are unable to recognize their own foolishness.

You live in this country, yet you view yourself as being too good to defend it. Worse yet, you have the unmitigated nerve to look down your arrogant nose and criticize those who risk their lives to defeat terrorism. You vomit forth moronic opinions about how you think war should be fought when you have no clue what you're talking about. You base your opinions on what you have read in books and on left wing web sites and then you stupidly belittle the statements made by those who have experienced combat first hand.

The worst condemnation I can present is to point out those who support your views. Spillmind and Posternutbag. The Mutt and Jeff of moronic hyperbole. Two ultra-liberal dumbasses with a totally perverted view of this country. If that doesn't give you cause for embarrassment, nothing ever will.

Regarding my statement that your parents should have used contraception - I stand by that. Especially since you revealed that your father served in Viet Nam. You are a total disgrace to the man and a discredit to the nation for which he fought. How a disgusting parasite and petty, craven coward like you could have been spawned by a veteran is beyond my comprehension.

menewa said:
No Americans got their heads severed off until we filled their streets and skies with our military. Bush is just as much to blame for these beheadings as the terrorists are.

I suppose then that 9/11 never happened? If I remeber the timeline correctly, 3000 human beings died and THEN the US went into Afghanistan and Iraq. Also, if I remember correctly Iraq had signed a cease fire after the first Gulf war, failed to comply with the terms they accepted, and then we invaded.

As for Bush being responsible for terrorists, why dont we try placing responsibility where it belongs? Specifically, lets blame those individuals who committed the heinous acts! Blaming Bush (or any other US government official or agency) is tantamount to blaming the Native Americans for the invasion of America. If only they had given all their gold and land to the invading masses, they wouldn't have been decimated so cruelly and surely the Western Europeans would have stayed home.

Those who propose that the United States must adhere to some idealistic, utopian principle while engaging an enemy who has NO principles or moral compunction in their pursuit of the destruction of the United States, while having noble intentions, simply have deluded themselves. Unfortunately, it is NOT a utopian world.

The bad news, folks, is that there are really and truly some evil beings on this planet who have formed a variety of cabals. Those individuals and groups will not be molified with money or patronizing rhetoric. They will continue to seek their goal of world domination through whatever means they deem necessary and regardless of who is president of the US or who is pope or who is the head of the UN. Ideally, we as citizens of the world could logically debate with these people and they would lay down their arms and aims and we would all live in peace and harmony. IMHO, that will not happen.

Merlin1047 said:
One would think that, having made a TOTAL ass of yourself, you would somehow find the good grace to shut that disgusting mouth of yours. But I suppose that jerks like you are unable to recognize their own foolishness.

You live in this country, yet you view yourself as being too good to defend it. Worse yet, you have the unmitigated nerve to look down your arrogant nose and criticize those who risk their lives to defeat terrorism. You vomit forth moronic opinions about how you think war should be fought when you have no clue what you're talking about. You base your opinions on what you have read in books and on left wing web sites and then you stupidly belittle the statements made by those who have experienced combat first hand.

The worst condemnation I can present is to point out those who support your views. Spillmind and Posternutbag. The Mutt and Jeff of moronic hyperbole. Two ultra-liberal dumbasses with a totally perverted view of this country. If that doesn't give you cause for embarrassment, nothing ever will.

Regarding my statement that your parents should have used contraception - I stand by that. Especially since you revealed that your father served in Viet Nam. You are a total disgrace to the man and a discredit to the nation for which he fought. How a disgusting parasite and petty, craven coward like you could have been spawned by a veteran is beyond my comprehension.

Where's the fucking mods? Previously, a mod banned me for something no where close to this. I simply presented a pacifist viewpoint. Now I'm something deserving of death. This is accompanied with speculatory rants about my upbringing.

And beneath the depravity of this post is pure lies. Not once have I criticized any soldiers as merlin claims in his assualt. In fact, quite the opposite has occured. I have heralded those willing to fight, but I've railed against those sending them to kill and die. I never said I was "too good" to fight war, but war goes against my belief system.

Zhukov said:
Actually we do. They were people on the streets in Faluja, after the military enforced curfew had taken effect. Which makes them subject to be attacked on sight, as was the announced policy of our military to the populace of that city.

I apologize for my error. I wasn't aware part of liberating a people was to execute them on sight for being out at the wrong time. I'm sure the majority of the Iraqi curfew obeying people are grateful to us for executing a bunch of curfew violating evildoers.

Pale Rider said:
I'm sorry... I just can't take this anymore. I have to get my two cents worth in here.

menawa, you are one ignorant liberal mother fucker. I suppose to yourself you think you're being "very intelligent", but to people who have actually "SERVED" in the armed forces of America, such as myself, you sound like a babbling fucking idiot. You've got no fucking idea AT ALL what the fuck you're saying. You dumb mother fucker.

God that felt good... :finger:

Are all veterans jackasses, or just you?

posternutbag said:
Are all veterans jackasses, or just you?

PNB - I suggest you stay out of flaming that isn't aimed at you. Some flaming is tolerated occassionally. Seeking out posters and sticking in your 2 cents where you aren't involved isn't the best way to go about things. It appears you've been nothing but antagonistic since day one here. Please mellow out.

spillmind said:
a bit ironic about your avatar. if anyone were to be goliath, it would be the US.

Ironic? If anyone were to be Goliath it would be the US and not the Philistinian people. Israel has trained American Home Security, given increased ability to screen terrorists from flying on planes to and from our shores and given the US the technology to help it remain the superpower of the world.

NO irony is not your strong point.

as far you tying these people wanting to murder my family, that's a bigger JOKE of a stretch than i've heard in a LONG time. take a look at the REAL bigger picture, one where WE are the occupying force, and WE have killed and destroyed families, and GROW UP before you start wishing death on ANYBODY. :firing:

WHAT???? I'm sorry, I thought you were an American and not simply a bloody terrorist. Take a look at the biggest picture, one in which America is destroying Islamic conquest of the world.

You and your brother Muslims will be nothing more than a bad memory. America is about to pop you like a pus pocket and you can moan and wail all you want but it will do you Muslims not one bit of good.

Read your obit... :read:

menewa said:
You're right dillo. I'm positive the guys in the jets don't want to hit civilians and try their hardest to avoid it. Ands I plead total ignorance to the context of that video. But mistakes happen in every war. Remember in Afghanistan, the US pilot killed those Canadian soldiers. Then they blew up a wedding party there. Then, in Iraq, they blew up anothern wedding party. My problem is modern warfare. There is no looking the enemy in the eye any more. It's just about who has the biggest guns or most high tech devices. War today is determined by the wizardry of technology, I preferred it when war was determined by guts and individual skill of the warriors.

Hey Menawa just why do you find any kind of warfare acceptable?

Apparently you want the playing field to be level where large numbers of soldiers kill large numbers of terrorists and vice versa but just face to face. Why is it necessary to go to war if an entire Qur'an bible instructs its adherents to slay mankind from ambush. (Sura 9:5 Qur'an)

Why penalize those who create modern technology to benefit mankind with giant leaps in health care, production of food to feed the starving and those who have the technology to save disaster victims with modern tools to remove whole communities covered with the rubble of earth quakes or other disasters?

Would you feel better if mankind return to the camel driving days of yesteryear when the most modern thing the Muslims had was dung to burn and cook their food?

Remember Harry Truman? He used the (Jewish scientist Einsteins theory) to create a bomb that saved millions of lives by taking only a few in comparison.

How would like to have seen Americans dying by the hundreds of thousands attacking the Imperialist expansionism of Japan who refused to surrender?

Menawa go back to your teepee or your mud-hut and live with your brothers where you can cut off the heads of your women and destory mankind with ordinary old time bows and arrows.

pusnutbag said:
I apologize for my error. I wasn't aware part of liberating a people was to execute them on sight for being out at the wrong time. I'm sure the majority of the Iraqi curfew obeying people are grateful to us for executing a bunch of curfew violating evildoers.

I guess you are not familiar with the rules of modern warfare. If insurgent terrorists come out of their hideouts to keep from getting killed, then maybe the US should throw flowers at them so they can kill more of their own people.

I say you are really a dolt.

r2200t said:
I think the point is, 13,000 Civilian Iraqis are dead, countless amputated, and considering Saddam didn't kill any civilians since 13 years (since the last time US tried to help Kurds and Shiites overthrow saddam), we can conclude that the deaths were unnecessary, especially since there is no link between 9/11 and Iraq. So, lets see, 13,000/3000 = more than 4 x 9/11. Now that's what i call terrorism. And if you don't agree with this then you equate Iraqis as inferiors and are a racist.

1 in every 2000 Iraqis was killed.

Also about the video, the pilot joyfully says: "Oh dude"

What kind of nutcase pilot feels good about killing someone? Even if they were terrorists, you shouldn't celebrate death...
cheers.

you can't be serious. i can't even mount a reply as your position is ludicrous. really, it is.

oh dude.... what else is he going to say? Frankly, that is a normal response based on the circumstances. Far be it from you to ASS U me that he didn't have a pit in his stomach from knowing that he had just taken human life from this earth. It is not a good feeling, but you still react with pleasure that you have done your job and you have done it well. that is part of being a soldier. life and war is a bitch. just be glad that somebody is willing to go do your bidding.

r2200t said:
ajwps, i don't mean to hurt your Jewish pride/ego,..Truman was Jewish, but Einstein renounced his religion and became athiest.

"If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward,
then we are a sorry lot indeed." -Albert Einstein

root22 I don't mean to burst your bubble but Pope Pious of Rome is a Hindu Priest who converted to Roman Catholism before his Bar Mitzvah.

Whatever there is of God and goodness in the universe, it must work itself out and express itself through us. We cannot stand aside and let God do it.

Author: Albert Einstein

By the way, Harry S. Truman voted against Israel in the famous UN partition vote of 1948. Truman did not like Jews but he had a Jewish partner in their haberdasher store in Missouri.

After speaking with his Jewish partner Edward Jacobson, Harry Truman changed the US vote to yes for a Jewish State which had been established by Israel in 1997.

'The JEW'Truman wrote in his diary:

"The Jews, I find are very, very selfish," President Harry S. Truman wrote in a 1947 diary that was recently discovered on the shelves of the Truman Library in Independence, Mo., and released by the National Archives yesterday. "

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn?pagename=article&contentId=A40678-2003Jul10&notFound=true

Were you born on earth?

r2200t said:
Pope Puis? ... what i am trying to say is... i've never heard of Pope Puis, and i'm no Flanders. Just read half the bible once. I usually follow my own morals.

was my understanding that Einstein was athiest..i could be wrong but the quote bellow is this quote is potent

"I cannot conceive of a God who rewards and punishes his creatures..."

see, you have it all wrong (as does whoever made that quote). God tells us we have two paths to choose from. If we take one path, it leads to death and darkness. If you choose the other path, it leads to life and light. It is up to you to choose the path. So, as you see, God does not dish out the reward or the punishment. He just allows you to decide which "door" you choose in the gameshow of life.

menewa said:
Those guys in Iraq came here on 9-11? You must still be living in Cheney's dream. There is no connection between 9-11 and Iraq. End of story.

Menewa, with all due respect to your first amendment right to self expression. So fucking what? In and about the Fallujah area are approxamately 65 Marines that I either trained personally, or trained the leadership. Far as I am concerned any of those aircrews is the best friend of my friends and I will be honored to get em commode huggin - snot slingin - old corps drunk and see em safely home.

Forum List

Back