Explaining President Steve Bannon

IMG_2430.JPG

"President Bannon," explained

Between Bannon and Putin, the Comrade doesn't have many decision to make.
You look less intelligent than my dogs turd posting this kind of drivel.

I think it speaks volumes about your lack of intelligence that you cut & paste & believe such idiocy

Bannon is a sack of shit imported directly from a "fake news" media source. His only job was to sling mud. Trump is better slinging mud like a teenage girl than he is running a country, so naturally Bannon has an office in the WH.

Fuck Trump
Fuck Bannon
Fuck Trumpbots.

"President Bannon," explained

Between Bannon and Putin, the Comrade doesn't have many decision to make.
You look less intelligent than my dogs turd posting this kind of drivel.

I think it speaks volumes about your lack of intelligence that you cut & paste & believe such idiocy

Bannon is a sack of shit imported directly from a "fake news" media source. His only job was to sling mud. Trump is better slinging mud like a teenage girl than he is running a country, so naturally Bannon has an office in the WH.

Fuck Trump
Fuck Bannon
Fuck Trumpbots.
Fuck morons.

More specifically, people like YOU

CNN is the only news outlet to stare down the Comrade. He is attempting to bully everyone, including the judiciary.

As a Repub friend told me, "This is not going to turn out well."

Bannon is the new Cheney......evil, but smart enough to make their puppets (GWB and Trump) "think" that they're making decisions.....I am sure that Bannon's typical "advice" to Trump boils down to, "DO THIS.....and, by the way, you're great, Donald"

Last edited:
CNN is the only news outlet to stare down the Comrade. He is attempting to bully everyone, including the judiciary.

As a Repub friend told me, "This is not going to turn out well."
Who's your "Republican Friend", JakeStarkey?

Forum List

Back