He wasn't kidding: Federal agents conduct immigration enforcement raids in at least six states

Ray From Cleveland

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2015
U.S. immigration authorities arrested hundreds of undocumented immigrants in at least a half-dozen states this week in a series of raids that marked the first large-scale enforcement of President Trump’s Jan. 26 order to crack down on the estimated 11 million immigrants living here illegally.

The raids, which officials said targeted known criminals, also netted some immigrants who did not have criminal records, an apparent departure from similar enforcement waves during the Obama administration that aimed to just corral and deport those who had committed crimes.

Trump has pledged to deport as many as 3 million undocumented immigrants with criminal records. Last month he also made a change to the Obama administration’s policy of prioritizing deportation for convicted criminals, substantially broadening the scope of who the Department of Homeland Security can target to include those with minor offenses or no convictions at all.

Federal agents conduct immigration enforcement raids in at least six states

Eventually, if you have an outstanding parking ticket, out you go the way it should be.

Attention liberals: keep those pussy hats ready to go because I'm sure you are going to get the call to protest and riot. Today six states, tomorrow twelve. :banana::banana::banana:

giphy.gif

Thank you president Trump. I saw the tear fest on TV, "he's ripping families apart". Cry me a river. How odd to leftists that the laws are for everyone and should be enforced. For me they are more than welcome to join their illegal immigrant.

I hope this continues 24/7 for the next 8 years......

I hope it gets accelerated. Hopefully this is just the warm up act.
There should be some kind of incentive for Americans, (not liberals) to deliver the illegals to Mexican recycling centers. Kind of like bringing bottles back to the store and getting that nickle years ago. Set up places to bring your Mexicans, get a few bucks and then the Mexican gets flung back across the border.

Thank you president Trump. I saw the tear fest on TV, "he's ripping families apart". Cry me a river. How odd to leftists that the laws are for everyone and should be enforced. For me they are more than welcome to join their illegal immigrant.

Using kids as a shield like libs always do. Families in America relocate to different states and countries every day. They don't leave their children behind, they take their children with them. I see no reason an illegal can't do the same.

Democrat Party: the party of excuses.

I hope this continues 24/7 for the next 8 years......

I hope it gets accelerated. Hopefully this is just the warm up act.
There should be some kind of incentive for Americans, (not liberals) to deliver the illegals to Mexican recycling centers. Kind of like bringing bottles back to the store and getting that nickle years ago. Set up places to bring your Mexicans, get a few bucks and then the Mexican gets flung back across the border.

I think if this continues, we may see a new wave of self-deporting in this country. Get the hell out of the USA before they come and get you, and maybe return when another Democrat administration comes to power.

Precisely. At no time has President Trump suggested that the children, and spouses of illegal aliens would be forbidden from leaving the US. That's a matter for them to take up with the aliens native government. Has zero to do with US law, or policy.

I have to laugh at that ripping families apart BS.
I would say that its actually the liberals if anyone that is guilty of ripping families apart. If not for their interpretation of things, the illegals would not be here in the first place plopping out their little blobs of genetic waste.
When Pedro and Conchita get their illegal asses sent back, they do have the option of dragging Juan back with them. If they dont, then they are ripping apart their own family.

Finally, a president with balls large enough to have the courage to do the right thing.

Ah, the snowflakes will be siding with the criminals as usual.

Finally, a president with balls large enough to have the courage to do the right thing.

Ah, the snowflakes will be siding with the criminals as usual.

Kind of nice having a President that does what he promises. This is something that's strange to us voters.

Thats funny.
thats the video that gave me the idea to pick up a bunch of them and drive them to Virginia thinking they were going to do a yard clean up. I dropped them at the house about 30 miles from where I picked them up, made sure to go across the potomac river bridge since you cant walk back across. Found a house with nobody home, set them to work dragging stuff from the back to the front yard, weeded etc.. and then told the guy I was going back for the rakes and some mulch.
last I saw of them was when I was turning the corner to head home. They were working their little beaner asses off.
Bet the homeowner was surprised when they got back.

Forum List

Back