What can we expect from Jordan as speaker?

If Jim Jordan is elected Speaker tomorrow, we are assured of a government shut down in days. He is a mouth piece of trump and a firebrand of MAGA. He is not seeking the speakership to build up. He is seeking it to tear down. He, like Steve Bannon, are in it to create Chaos. The Dems made a mistake when they allowed to be bullied out of his quest for the office. To think that Jefferies was going to be speaker was a pipe dream.

Now the Dems are stuck with a trump clone and a man who may burn the House down. The MAGA repubs will win short term and lose long term. I foresee Jordan doing some long term damage to Congress.
Hopefully the sudden passing of Brandon and the bitch.

Oh, to be a fly on the wall to hear what Jordan and his confederates are threatening people with.

He should be able to flip enough people in the re-votes.
Maybe threatening with a couple minutes behind the bleachers of in the congression shower? That should scare them to death.

The choice is simple. You vote for Gym Jordan now and continue to get GOP funding and not be primaried or you don't vote for him and lose campaign funds and you get primaried. But if you are in a district that Biden won, you risk losing your seat when voters understand you voted for a arsonist who was at the center of J6. You win in the short term and you lose in the long run. That is the choice. All of this is being pupteered by the 4 time indicted trump.

Maybe threatening with a couple minutes behind the bleachers of in the congression shower? That should scare them to death.
:laugh:

The choice is simple. You vote for Gym Jordan now and continue to get GOP funding and not be primaried or you don't vote for him and lose campaign funds and you get primaried. But if you are in a district that Biden won, you risk losing your seat when voters understand you voted for a arsonist who was at the center of J6. You win in the short term and you lose in the long run. That is the choice. All of this is being pupteered by the 4 time indicted trump.
Nice to see those 20 Republicans show a little backbone, at least on the first vote.

I don't know what you people are talking about. I am sure we are going to have a calm, measured session, focused on reducing the deficit, improving the infrastructure, and helping the average taxpayer.
Nice wish, am not hopeful based on past performance.

If Jordan does win, it will be because of the Mafia style pressure that Jordan and the trump criminal associates put on members. Just like trump is trying influence witnesses and prospective jurors with his threats, Jordan is using the same tactics to strong arm members.

The GOP House if rife with insurrections and political Mafia members.

If Jim Jordan is elected Speaker tomorrow, we are assured of a government shut down in days. He is a mouth piece of trump and a firebrand of MAGA. He is not seeking the speakership to build up. He is seeking it to tear down. He, like Steve Bannon, are in it to create Chaos. The Dems made a mistake when they allowed to be bullied out of his quest for the office. To think that Jefferies was going to be speaker was a pipe dream.

Now the Dems are stuck with a trump clone and a man who may burn the House down. The MAGA repubs will win short term and lose long term. I foresee Jordan doing some long term damage to Congress.
At this point, I doubt he is going to get enough of the holdouts to change their votes.

Democrats get the political win again.

I disagree with what you said about Jeffries.
I don’t think democrats actually expected him to get enough votes. They just wanted to be united in a symbolic vote.

Mac the hack only has exposed himself as a liar. Naturally he will produce my post where I claim to be Christian. Let's all wait for the hack to produce that post. The ball is in your court, hack.

:auiqs.jpg:

God will punish whoever he wants to.
Joe has already been exposed as an incestuous pervert. That he would abuse the most noble animal created by God is no surprise. White trash.
Gays do not have sex? What do you think it is about? Normalizing a centuries old taboo and an abomination to God.
God has a plan for you too.

Just stop. Please. You're a joke.

Nothing. Jordan is a piece of shit!

I am shocked, shocked at you people. As I watch vote after vote to get a new speaker (first one failed) and one month to a shutdown, I am certain that our House representatives will act like adults and get things done pronto.

1697567524592.png

Nope...

It is up to Jordan to get legislation through which can pass the Senate and get sign by the President...

Let's see how he gets on..
We don't need more restrictions, more taxes, more wasted money, doing nothing except funding Constitutionally mandated spending is all that's required. Secure the border, ensure our military readiness, and end the wasteful spending on social engineering garbage would be perfect.

Forum List

Back