Explaining President Steve Bannon

Loves America? He's been on the record saying he wants to dismantle America. He doesn't love the America you love.

We need to dismantle the crap that Obama has turned this nation into.

A weakened and demoralized military.

Open borders for almost all purposes.

Idiotic protests that have no clue as to what they are protesting.

Stagnant economy.

Enemies that no longer fear nor even respect us.

Yes, that sounds like it needs dismantling.

No, Bannon is talking about the entire thing. Everything the USA is from 1776 onward.

Loves America? He's been on the record saying he wants to dismantle America. He doesn't love the America you love.

We need to dismantle the crap that Obama has turned this nation into.

A weakened and demoralized military.

Open borders for almost all purposes.

Idiotic protests that have no clue as to what they are protesting.

Stagnant economy.

Enemies that no longer fear nor even respect us.

Yes, that sounds like it needs dismantling.

No, Bannon is talking about the entire thing. Everything the USA is from 1776 onward.

Let's see some links and quotes so we can determine if you have a firm grip on reality. You may be the problem.

For the most part I don't ding someone on spelling because I suck at it myself.

Its not so much the spelling, its the stupidity of what you manage to spell correctly that should worry people around you.
I'm one of those old school guy's who doesn't give a shit about others opinions of me. If you want to ignore the substance of what I'm trying to get across by calling out my spelling then, I'm just going to assume you don't have a response to the actual point.

To be fair to Trump, Pres Bush set the example by being a patsy for Cheney. Perhaps this is just the norm for red political actors, they prop up a straw man to be the fall guy and ensue in increasing their power and business interests while their front man takes the blame.

Kinda genius in a Machiavellian sort of way.

Forum List

Back