expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

Personal attacks are against USMB rules, Toro. If you cannot control yourself go to the flame zone.

actually at USMB they are Jeri.Other message boards they are not,but here at USMB they are.I dont care what Toto says.I put him on ignore months ago.He always insults people when he cant counter facts that 9/11 was an inside job with childish comments they are tin foil hatters to feel better about himself.He ignore facts that 9/11 was an inside job and out government is corrupt so I returned the favor and ignore him.

He wants to ignore my facts that expose it? i can do the same with him and ignore him.what he says about me means about me as much to me as what some child says to me.
Well, the fact is you saw the rams return to LA coming! You predicted they would be back in LA next year and you're just outside of a year on that prediction! Good job!

I just wanna know how one gets to be a paid shill for the internet.

Links?
paid shill? 9/11 is not a paid shill!

Who said he was? There is another poster on this MB that contributed to this thread that claimed he was a paid shill in his avie statement.

You are bringing up a post that is 14 months old. I participated on the first page just to see what the jist of the topic was about. I'm definitely not interested as of page two.

I'm sure 9/11 is thrilled that someone has become stuck in his web of obsession but please leave me out of it.
lol. You think 9/11 is the only football fan on USMB, Huggy? Think again! And yes! He's right about NFL corruption! He's right on the mark!

I don't think about 9/11. Even a broken clock is right a couple of times a day.

I try not to think about 9/11 either.thats why I come to the sports section.:biggrin:

Its too depressing when you think about it knowing the truth the CIA did it and you are hopeless to do anything about it so to take my mind off it,I come to the sports section to get away from that depression.

Okay so it seems common knowledge that the Rams will be back in California next year. Are you going to be a super fan or something? Do they already have the jersey made? And will you put 911 inside job on the Jersey?

It'd be so funny if this win today against the lions somehow got them to rethink the move. Lol. You'd be heartbroken.
But it wasn't common knowledge over a year ago, right? So check the date on the thread. Which means he must already have some serious time investing in watching sports news / games / etc.

Links?

Who said he was? There is another poster on this MB that contributed to this thread that claimed he was a paid shill in his avie statement.

You are bringing up a post that is 14 months old. I participated on the first page just to see what the jist of the topic was about. I'm definitely not interested as of page two.

I'm sure 9/11 is thrilled that someone has become stuck in his web of obsession but please leave me out of it.
lol. You think 9/11 is the only football fan on USMB, Huggy? Think again! And yes! He's right about NFL corruption! He's right on the mark!

I try not to think about 9/11 either.thats why I come to the sports section.:biggrin:

Its too depressing when you think about it knowing the truth the CIA did it and you are hopeless to do anything about it so to take my mind off it,I come to the sports section to get away from that depression.
You started a great thread!

He's a football enthusiast and it's a football thread (His). Let's keep it there, Huggy.

Thank you.Huggy is right,I am thrilled to see someone here other than Alex come here and post that has an interest in the Rams coming back to LA. Huggy is okay for the most part.

He is not very bright when it comes to acknowleding facts that the Rams are coming back to LA as evidenced how he refused to look at the facts in the very first 5 pages of this thread ignoring everything i said that they are indeed coming back refusing to watch the videos i posted for some arrogant reason.:rolleyes:

But he isnt like that paid troll of the governments i was talking about that i have in my sig rightwinger though. rightwinger NEVER can admit he is wrong on ANYTHING just like a government shill never does,Huggy at least back peddled a few months ago just as I SAID he would way back then and reversed his stance on the Rams.lol

I am gettign the last laugh now which is sweet because everybody like Huggy who came on in the beginning INSISTING that the Rams were NEVER coming back,are all back peddling just as i said they would back then and are now coming over acknowleding i was right,that the Rams ARE indeed coming back.:D

everbody except that troll rightwinger over course. him and another troll are the only two ones left that HAVENT come out and admitted that I was on to something.:D

just watch,when it is announced that they ARE coming back,rightwinger will play dodgeball and claim he said he never said the Rams were not coming back..lol

many people here have LIED saying they never said the rams would never come back but like i said,the problem with their lies is this place keeps records of their posts and proves that that they DID say that back then.:up:

Last edited:
Okay so it seems common knowledge that the Rams will be back in California next year. Are you going to be a super fan or something? Do they already have the jersey made? And will you put 911 inside job on the Jersey?

It'd be so funny if this win today against the lions somehow got them to rethink the move. Lol. You'd be heartbroken.
But it wasn't common knowledge over a year ago, right? So check the date on the thread. Which means he must already have some serious time investing in watching sports news / games / etc.

No it wasnt common knowledge at all a year and a half ago when I created this thread back then Jeri.:thup:

as you can see from the first 5 pages or so back then,MANY people did not believe me when I said they were coming back back then.They ignored all the facts I posted refusing to read anything i posted only looking at THEIR OWN WARPED VIEWS.:D

the few that believed me and came on here and made good posts,they said to me back then in PM messages- things like-"I dont know why they dont listen to you and are ignoring you,you make good points they refuse to acknowledge,it will be on them though and you will have the last laugh no doubt."

those people that sent me those pm's indeed were right,that I am now having the last laugh on them indeed.:D all the people that came on back then who did not think i knew what I was talking about,except for rightwinger and another one,they have all either back peddled and claimed they never said they were never coming back,or have now admitted they were wrong and I was indeed on to something admitting they think they are coming back as well.:D

I will REALLY laugh at them when it is official the fact they ignored everything i said and LIED when i proved they said they all said they were never coming back.:D

Last edited:

No it wasnt common knowledge at all a year and a half ago when I created this thread jeri back then Jeri.:thup:

as you can see from the first 5 pages or so back then,MANY people did not believe me when I said they were coming back back then.They ignored all the facts I posted refusing to read anything i posted only looking at THEIR OWN WARPED VIEWS.:D

the few that believed me and came on here and made good posts,they said to me back then in PM messages- things like-"I dont know why they dont listen to you and are ignoring you,you make good points they refuse to acknowledge,it will be on them though and you will have the last laugh no doubt."

those people that sent me those pm's indeed were right,that I am now having the last laugh on them indeed.:D all the people that came on back then who did not think i knew what I was talking about,except for rightwinger and another one,they have all either back peddled and claimed they never said they were never coming back,or have now admitted they were wrong and I was indeed on to something admitting they think they are coming back as well.:D

I will REALLY laugh at them when it is official the fact they ignored everything i said and LIED when i proved they said they all said they were never coming back.:D
I went to the beginning of the thread and read those first few pages - I see that, 9/11. You proved them wrong! You have every right to savor the victory! Congrats!

Personal attacks are against USMB rules, Toro. If you cannot control yourself go to the flame zone.

actually at USMB they are Jeri.Other message boards they are not,but here at USMB they are.I dont care what Toto says.I put him on ignore months ago.He always insults people when he cant counter facts that 9/11 was an inside job with childish comments they are tin foil hatters to feel better about himself.He ignore facts that 9/11 was an inside job and out government is corrupt so I returned the favor and ignore him.

He wants to ignore my facts that expose it? i can do the same with him and ignore him.what he says about me means about me as much to me as what some child says to me.
Well, the fact is you saw the rams return to LA coming! You predicted they would be back in LA next year and you're just outside of a year on that prediction! Good job!

whats really funny about Toto is HE is the one that has a mental disorder the fact he is too afraid to look at 9/11 videos.:D

yeah like i said,its been a fun ride watching all these people like Huggy for example,insist they were never coming back but they now have back peddled and have admitted they are wrong,that they are coming back.

too bad right winger is too immature and cant do the same thing that they have isnt it?:D

No it wasnt common knowledge at all a year and a half ago when I created this thread jeri back then Jeri.:thup:

I went to the beginning of the thread and read it those first few pages - I see that, 9/11. You proved them wrong! You have every right to savor the victory! Congrats!

yeah its sad dont you agree that many of them were too arrogant to look at the videos i posted back then which had they botherd to watch them,they would see they would probably be coming back wouldnt you agree?

speaking of that,did YOU watch those videos on the first page?

and its really sad even more so that they could not be mature enough to just ADMIT that that i was right and they were wrong instead of LYING saying they never said they were never coming back when their previous posts prove they DID say that.

they then said I was the one that lied.I didnt lie.I have admitted that I was off by one year,but that wasnt lying.unlike many around here,I can at least ADMIT when I am wrong.i was off by one year,big deal.:rolleyes:

He's a football enthusiast and it's a football thread (His). Let's keep it there, Huggy.
I guarantee if Huggys Seahawks had left seattle 20 years ago and moved to st louis and he saw facts emerging that his seahawks were coming back to seattle,I guarantee HE would have gotten obsessive over them coming back the way I did over my Rams coming back to LA as well because he has the same passion for his seahawks that I have for my "LA" RAMS.

I went to the beginning of the thread and read it those first few pages - I see that, 9/11. You proved them wrong! You have every right to savor the victory! Congrats!

yeah its sad dont you agree that many of them were too arrogant to look at the videos i posted back then which had they botherd to watch them,they would see they would probably be coming back wouldnt you agree?

and its really sad even more so that they could not be mature enough to just ADMIT that that i was right and they were wrong instead of LYING saying they never said they were never coming back when their previous posts prove they DID say that.

they then said I was the one that lied.I didnt lie.I have admitted that I was off by one year,but that wasnt lying.unlike many around here,I can at least ADMIT when I am wrong.i was off by one year,big deal.:rolleyes:
Difficult things are often delayed and the impossible takes some time (to make it happen). You were right in the ballpark with your prediction though, 9/11. Good job.

Difficult things are often delayed and the impossible takes some time (to make it happen). You were right in the ballpark with your prediction though, 9/11. Good job.

so I assume YOU watched the videos? I would like to hear your feedback on them if you havent watched them please do so and comment on them if you dont mind.

you dont have to talk about the information in ALL of them if you dont want,but please at least talk about and give me your thoughts on video # 5 in post# 3 of mine,that one is particularly interesting and makes me wonder how anybody watching THAT one would NOT be convinced they were coming back.:rolleyes:

the LAST video there in post# 3 particularly i think anybody with logic and common sense would come to the conclusion back then as i did they were coming back.why people are afraid to look at them is beyond me.:rolleyes:

expect Rams to be back in LA next year. | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Last edited:

Stan is actually doing the same thing the evil bitch owner did when she moved them out of LA,dileberately losing so fans wont show up.worked in LA and is working in st louis as well.lol

so tell me,you said you would inform me if they talked about the LA relocation thing during the game,DID they by chance?
Yes, I told you they did and so now it isn't a big secret. So what's next? Get a jersey yet? Build a stadium yet? The players are all worried about their jobs they said.

Back from my 3 day ban for freedom of speech terrorist act! LMAO.....Oh I was watching sportscenter last night and they were talking to a Rams player and saying this is pretty much going to be the last game played in St Louis! I had forgotten all about this until now. Gonna be one real interesting offseason! 3 teams all wanting to go elsewhere!

great to see that with the NFL season coming more and more to a close that more and more people are getting interested in this thread.:thup:

Its funny that there are many USMB members here that actually think america is a free country.probably the same nutcases who refused to look at my facts the Rams were coming back to LA.:D

When you got people like terry bradshaw coming on st louis radio saying the Rams are 100% going back to LA and even Dan Dierdorf who WANTS the Rams to stay in st louis since he played for the st louis cardinals,when even dan dierdorf says-Yeah I was hoping that if st louis came up with something that would compel the Rams to stay but reading the green tea leaves,if Kroneke wants to go to LA and my understanding is that he does,I dont see the NFL being able to stop him even if they try to.

plus Deon sanders was talking about it and he said-stick a fork in them,their done in st louis.The Rams are going back to LA.:D

thanks for the information I had not heard that one.:up:

btw have you watched those videos I posted on the first page? please do if you havent and commment on them.ESPECIALLY the last one on post# 3 at the bottom in that post,its VERY interesting.

Stan is actually doing the same thing the evil bitch owner did when she moved them out of LA,dileberately losing so fans wont show up.worked in LA and is working in st louis as well.lol

so tell me,you said you would inform me if they talked about the LA relocation thing during the game,DID they by chance?
Yes, I told you they did and so now it isn't a big secret. So what's next? Get a jersey yet? Build a stadium yet? The players are all worried about their jobs they said.
Oh well when you said it seems common knowledge I just thought you meant from all the facts of my posts I been posting it was a done deal,that you had a read a couple of the latest articles and were going by that.I thought thats what you meant when you said it isnt a secret.my mistake,I didnt know that was what you were referring to was the broadcast. yep I am getting a jersey with my last name on the back.

players worried about their jobs? I think thats because they know that once they get to LA,the GM is going to clean house and get rid of all the dead weight and bring in good players.they were always successful in LA in the whole decade of the 70's and 80's always in the playoffs year in and year out.

Being in LA,the best free agents in the country will all want to come there and play.nobody in the country wants to play in that depressing dump of a stadium in st louis,that city is a dump,nobody wants to play there.

thanks for the update,appreciate it,very interesting stuff.:thup:

got to get back to work now so got to get of fthe computer for a while.

Links?

You mean SOMEONE ELSE. Alex has followed this thread as well.

Btw,I wont deny I have an obsession over it,i admit that,I and thousands of other LA Ram fans at this LOS ANGELES message board I post at.They have the same obsession for it i have because we all have a passion for it so its a HEALTHY obsession.

YOU would have the same obsession over this that i do with the Rams if YOUR team the Seahawks had left seattle back then 20 years ago when Ken whats his name was trying to move the team to LA and you knew they were coming back to seattle.

oh and dont deny it either,the fact you post a thread on the Seawhawks every week proves you have the same passion for the Seahawks that I have for the LA Rams.:lmao:

sealybobo you would have the same obsession over the Lions coming back to detroit as well same as me and all those thousands of LA Ram fans i Know if they had left 20 years ago for st louis and you KNEW they were coming back to Detroit next year.:D

You started a great thread!

there have been a couple other people that have come on here as well and have said the same thing as well.

. some people around here think cause THEY dont have an interest in it,that nobody else does either but having over 41,000 views says otherwise so i know there are a lot of people that even though they dont post on the thread,there are many reading the stuff i post.

I even know at least a couple posters that dont come to the sports section but i know for a fact they read the stuff i post.:biggrin:

Life is sure funny. It was a potential lawsuit that took the Rams from us, and now it appears that another such one will bring them back. I have not felt this good about the Rams return since Stan announced the Inglewood project.

Paul Rivera - Photos/Videos of Bring Back the Los Angeles Rams | Facebook

After the Iger revelation. One can't help but wonder if the owners who favored the Carson project will begin dropping support as well.indeed.

Hey guys, you think Grubman and Goodell didn't know about this??? Remember the NFL makes/breaks it's own rules. There will be no NFL recourse here. The only recourse will be in the courts. The fix is in. Kroenke has no choice but to go ROGUE. Let the legal threats or court war begin!

"Hotdogs, fountain soda, and popcorn are 50 percent off. Most merchandise will be 25-50 percent off."

Clearance sale! I bet Thursday's game will be advertised as "Stan the Man's Christmas Sale!" - StL merchandise will be 75% off (does not apply to Throwbacks or items that are identifiable as StL).

How ironic: Rams host fan appreciation day Sunday : Sports

You know the funny thing is even if Stan is denied. He won't sign your lease. Nor does he want to be there. Stop trying to date a woman who tells u to get lost.

We will know soon all I have to say is screw Georgia wasn't her team in the first place her husband would have never allowed the team to move in the first place but that's a whole different story. We will soon find out if our Rams either stays put or relocates to a different city/country but regardless I will always and forever stay a true rams fan what most people in St. Louis will never understand the people of LA stood fans as they left and will stay fans no matter the outcome. So all I have to say is good luck St. Louis. I'm not with you for the team to stay there but I do see you guys point and it is heartbreaking. So again good luck.

Mike Cohen your right the old geezers are probably the majority but they still stuck with their team when they left can you say that about anyone in St. Louis you don't have a huge fan base for the Arizona cardinals after they left St. Louis believe me I've been their before even did an experiment on it for college where I asked the public if they stick with the cardinals and my results were 1 in 500 out of the 4000 people I've talked to.

Mike Cohen Not true, the children of Rams fan here are also Rams fans.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back