expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

Love this woman - local law enforcement has referred her to FBI.

http://m.stltoday.com/…/article_29c5b474-49f0-50ba-a75f-2e0…

:beer:

That Spanos sought help from Richardson is a synonym for corruption, this will end with Kroenke suing the NFL for Antitrust, and yes Kroenke wins, Goddell and Spanos remain poor showing.

I hope ESK throws the gauntlet down and breaks ground for his Inglewood stadium. Let's see if the league tries to stop him given this display of public collusion between Dean Spanos and the NFL's Los Angeles committee chairman. If I were an NFL owner,I'd be irate at how the one who was the designated overlord of Los Angeles relocation winds up in cahoots with one of those seeking to move to L.A. at the expense of another. Jerry Richardson sure exposed the league to big-time antitrust trouble with his actions in bringing Bob Iger in to help the Carson project. Do Richardson's fellow owners really think that it's worth still another legal embarrassment to the NFL by blocking ESK? I suspect if the league wants to avoid having its a-- handed to them in court, it'd work out a deal that allows the Rams to move regardless of what Dean Spanos decides.

Fidel Alberto Ortiz GarciaRight, Al, if the NFL wants to avoid another antitrust lawsuit, have to let Kroenke move.

I've long said, "Beware the Suits"...I believe that yesterday's revelations (re: bribery in StL and Richardson collusion) have confirmed my warning. The "fix" is in! I think the only way the Rams come home, is if Kroenke, indeed, goes rogue. He has the perfect opportunity to do so, right after the Rams' final home game in StL on the 17th...If he doesn't act then, I wouldn't bet on a Rams return to LA, unless Spanos indeed takes Stan's offer, which is unlikely, now that things are pointing more and more in favor of the Chargers. Kroenke has the perfect means of filing an anti-trust suit, with everything that has happened, but if he doesn't file a suit, it will put an end to the Rams returning, IMHO.

or he can just do what evil woman did and just threaten anti trust until he gets the vote in his favor

threat worked when evil woman did it...but stan could actually follow through with it. Rams will be in LA

keep in mind, Adam, that that was an entirely different situation. You didn't have two other teams fighting to get into StL. That complicates things a whole lot more than when GF was trying to move.

yeah, instead this time you have owners cuolluding against each other. more of a case for anti trust IMO. either way you slice, anti trust law has not changed that much. Stan can take the Rams to LA is he choses.

You may be right Bill. On the other hand I would tend to believe the other owners may not look at Richardson's collusion with Spanos in a positive light. The other owners are not stupid and will probably not appreciate the head of the LA committee trying to stack the deck for one side. In fact they will probably see that sending the Charger/Raider marriage to LA as less likely to succeed.

it's called collusion.

Technically, he has to wait for a vote against him to file suit, otherwise there was no "restraint." Anyway, it may not come to that. It's clear that we cannot see all of the moving parts this scenario has. My money's still on Stan.

Remeber Bill his actions have spoken for SK
Win arbitration *
Buy land in inglewood *
Make NFL presentation*

Well, I don't know how to address your doubts then, Bill. Stan has every legality on his side. Everything from the lease to the solid anti-trust case that might be pending point to a man with a few cards up his sleeve. Grubman spent all sorts of time poking holes in StL's financials, and Richardson has colluded BIG TIME with the Spanos/Davis camp. How this is not seen as favorable for us, I really cannot understand. Follow the $$$. It's been in Inglewood from the get-go. Everything else is smoke and mirrors until you see a tablespoon of dirt turn in Carson.

I agree with everything you've said, Deb, but he has to be way more proactive on this. All I'm saying is, he should announce he's moving after the last home game, and if he gets any crap from the league, he then will have all the legal advantages youspeak of. If he waits until after the Spanos/ Davis move is approved (which is what I'm concerned about), then it will just look like sour grapes. I don't want him to close the barn door after the horses escape.

I feel like I'm going to curse or say something I shouldn't at this point. HE HAS TO BE MORE PROACTIVE?? He's the ONLY one in this entire debacle who HAS been proactive. Literally everything else is a reaction. Let the Carson PR machine spin away. It really hasn't changed anything.

EVERY leak has been pro Rams. You never hear that the Charger players are looking for homes, or that they've cancelled events in SD, or that Carson is actually building something. No. We get Disney magic and a clown car full of stadium "helpers" like Robles, Policy, Iger, etc. Well, I can't talk every, last person off the ledge, so I'm going to excuse myself at this point. We're going around in circles.

Very good point Deb.
The Chargers have always been ALL talk and bark, and Kroenke seems to go about things by "action". There's a reason why he doesn't have Richardson, Fabiani, Iger, and Policy doing all the dirty work for him. He doesn't NEED to. Inthe end, money will ALWAYS win over. I challenge anyone to name me 1 major corporation/business who chose "good guy, ass kisser" over the man with the MONEY to run a major project? I'm telling you, you can't. If it was my business, I would choose the guy with the money, connections, intellect, smarts, and power over the "good soldier, nice guy" any day of the week.

One of my all time favorite quotes that definitely pertains to the "Spanos vs. Kroenke" battle to Los Angeles.

"Those that are the loudest in their threats are the weakest in their actions."

One thing is for sure, if the Spanos group was trying to convince some of the owners favoring Inglewood to come over to their side, this collusion will likely harden their support for Inglewood. The actual vote count doesn't matter if neither has 24.Let's pretend it's 23 votes for Carson, 9 for Inglewood. That's the exact same as 23 votes for Inglewood and 9 for Carson. Both scenarios, the two camps will have to go into negotiations. If it goes into negotiations, the result is most likely a Rams/Chargers in LA solution.

I agree Bill but one thing to keep in mind is both sides have the votes to block, there will be negotiations whether Spanos likes it or not. The St Louis Rams are done either way.

I say ESK should break ground on his Inglewood stadium and dare the league to stop him. If the NFL tries to block him, he can move anyway and drag the league into a costly antitrust litigation. Like Al Davis, the NFL loses and ESK builds his stadium while his team begins play at the Coliseum.

Kroenke has not played all his cards yet and nothing has changed in regards to Inglewood winning "the race."

Collusion:

Is an agreement between two or more parties, sometimes illegal and therefore secretive, to limit open competition by deceiving, misleading, or defrauding others of their legal rights, or to obtain an objective forbidden by law typically by defrauding or gaining an unfair market advantage. It is an agreement among firms or individuals to divide a market, set prices, limit production or limit opportunities.[1] It can involve "wage fixing, kickbacks, or misrepresenting the independence of the relationship between the colluding parties". In legal terms, all acts effected by collusion are considered void.

YEP, THAT ABOUT SUMS IT UP THAT DESCRIBES SPANOS, RICHARDSON AND IGER!!

Go Rogue Stan and sue the HELL out of the league!!

I say ESK should break ground on his Inglewood stadium and dare the league to stop him. I'd force the league's hand and make it choose how Rams win-- by NFL owners' vote or through a bloody court fight that the league loses.
6·December 11 at 12:47pm
1381604_1394486080786699_1740600020_n.jpg

DM RossiFurther evidence of Collusion:

Iger said **that he was first approached by Carolina Panthers owner Jerry Richardson** who visited him in L.A. during the summer.

"He asked whether I'd be interested in **helping very specifically the partnership of the Raiders and Chargers move to L.A**., develop a stadium, reposition themselves here," Iger said. "I engaged in conversations with Jerry, and then with both entities."

Where is the IMPARTIALITY that the commissioner GUARANTEED this committee was suppose to have!!

WHAT BULLSH*T!!

GO ROGUE STAN AND MOVE THE RAMS BACK HERE TO LOS ANGELES, YOU HAVE LEGAL STANDING AND PRECEDENT ON YOU

Vinny said on twitter that the owners he has talked to are committed to a decision in January.

He cannot file anything if nothing has happened. If and I do believe a big if, the NFL blocks the Inglewood project, Kroenke can then move forward with litigation. Also people need to chill! Fred can say what he wants so can Vinny, but what has changed. Essentially nothing short of Bob Iger who is in control of Disney at the time of slumping prescriptions to ESPN. Which by the way I am sure the NFL is super happy about as well as advertisers.

St Louis is not going to pay for a new stadium plain and simple..even if the NFL and saint Louis pitched in 1 billion Stan does not have to sign anything. Game set match. Rams in LA playing at the coliseum next yr

Carson: still a landfill, Mayor with potential legal case hanging out there, Iger/Richardson relationship issue, and Davis still showing commitment to Oakland
https://www.facebook.com/losangeles...0153128419910981&comment_tracking={"tn":"R0"}

Rudolph SanonNot me. Nothing has changed. Until Kroenke and Meany say that Inglewood is not getting built, it's getting built no matter what

Last edited:
So we got Alderwoman Brown, with proof of criminal bribery in the Alderman's committee, and all of the world has proof now, of collusion against San Diego and Stan Kroenke by Jerry Richardson, the leader of the NFL's stadium committee. The NFL is starting to look a little like a criminal enterprise. I of course, hope they are in no way such a thing, and I have hope the NFL will prove their integrity by allowing the one true team that belongs in Los Angeles and is the most wanted in Los Angeles, to return home in 2016, the LOS ANGELES RAMS.

aIntegrety flew out the window with al davis and the NFL Lawsuit... and now its t a super all time high with JR!!!!

After the Iger revelation. One can't help but wonder if the owners who favored the Carson project will begin dropping support as well.

So we got Alderwoman Brown, with proof of criminal bribery in the Alderman's committee, and all of the world has proof now, of collusion against San Diego and Stan Kroenke by Jerry Richardson, the leader of the NFL's stadium committee. The NFL is starting to look a little like a criminal enterprise. I of course, hope they are in no way such a thing, and I have hope the NFL will prove their integrity by allowing the one true team that belongs in Los Angeles and is the most wanted in Los Angeles, to return home in 2016, the LOS ANGELES RAMS.

aIntegrety flew out the window with al davis and the NFL Lawsuit... and now its t a super all time high with JR!!!!

After the Iger revelation. One can't help but wonder if the owners who favored the Carson project will begin dropping support as well.
I believe it is looking a lot like that. I wonder anyone still remembers the day they sold out and headed down that road. Sad, isn't it?

Just as corrupt as fifa

I just wanna know how one gets to be a paid shill for the internet.

Links?
paid shill? 9/11 is not a paid shill!

Who said he was? There is another poster on this MB that contributed to this thread that claimed he was a paid shill in his avie statement.

You are bringing up a post that is 14 months old. I participated on the first page just to see what the jist of the topic was about. I'm definitely not interested as of page two.

I'm sure 9/11 is thrilled that someone has become stuck in his web of obsession but please leave me out of it.

Links?

Who said he was? There is another poster on this MB that contributed to this thread that claimed he was a paid shill in his avie statement.

You are bringing up a post that is 14 months old. I participated on the first page just to see what the jist of the topic was about. I'm definitely not interested as of page two.

I'm sure 9/11 is thrilled that someone has become stuck in his web of obsession but please leave me out of it.
lol. You think 9/11 is the only football fan on USMB, Huggy? Think again! And yes! He's right about NFL corruption! He's right on the mark!

Links?

lol. You think 9/11 is the only football fan on USMB, Huggy? Think again! And yes! He's right about NFL corruption! He's right on the mark!

I don't think about 9/11. Even a broken clock is right a couple of times a day.

Back from my 3 day ban for freedom of speech terrorist act! LMAO.....Oh I was watching sportscenter last night and they were talking to a Rams player and saying this is pretty much going to be the last game played in St Louis! I had forgotten all about this until now. Gonna be one real interesting offseason! 3 teams all wanting to go elsewhere!

Then 9/11 is right. He should expect the Rams back in LA next year! Which is just weeks away now...... Very astute observation, don't you think? What year did he start this thread in? 2014.

Links?
He is actually talking about me referring to Rightwinger as a paid shill.HE is a government paid shill so you know.He defends the lies of the warren commission that oswald was the lone assassin and that 19 muslins did 9/11 so its obvious he is one of many infiltraters here.thats why i cant believe there were people that came on here in the beginning who actually listened to that troll.Look at my sig below.I own him all the time in debates all the time.:biggrin: this is the first time in a debate of ours where i was wrong and he was right at the moment,since I DID say the Rams would be back in LA last year,but unlike him,I can admit when I am wrong,i was off by one year,they will be back this year though,thats obvious.

disnfo agent rightwinger might have won the battle,but i will win the war soon though between us cause he has said they will NEVER ocme back.:biggrin: he is the only troll left at USMB to no surprise who has not back peddled and changed their minds that they are coming back:biggrin: many came on here in the beginning and trolled not listening to a word i said insisting they were right and that they were NEVER coming back.

However once stan kronke made the announcment last february he was buiding a stadium in LA,they all back peddled just like i said they would in the very beginning and claimed they never said they that were never coming back but they forget this site keeps records of your past posts so i have proof they LIED just as i said they would.:biggrin:

Okay so it seems common knowledge that the Rams will be back in California next year. Are you going to be a super fan or something? Do they already have the jersey made? And will you put 911 inside job on the Jersey?

It'd be so funny if this win today against the lions somehow got them to rethink the move. Lol. You'd be heartbroken.

Stan is actually doing the same thing the evil bitch owner did when she moved them out of LA,dileberately losing so fans wont show up.worked in LA and is working in st louis as well.lol

so tell me,you said you would inform me if they talked about the LA relocation thing during the game,DID they by chance?

Personal attacks are against USMB rules, Toro. If you cannot control yourself go to the flame zone.

actually at USMB they are Jeri.Other message boards they are not,but here at USMB they are.I dont care what Toto says.I put him on ignore months ago.He always insults people when he cant counter facts that 9/11 was an inside job with childish comments they are tin foil hatters to feel better about himself.He ignore facts that 9/11 was an inside job and out government is corrupt so I returned the favor and ignore him.

He wants to ignore my facts that expose it? i can do the same with him and ignore him.what he says about me means about me as much to me as what some child says to me.

Forum List

Back