expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

Kroenke nor the league likes the plan! That is all that matters. Unless Kroenkes ultimate play was to get a far worse deal than he already had nothing will change.

Board of Alderman vote on stadium could spur wave of projects

That. Is not financing anything the NFL and RAMS are NOT part of the stadium plan .
they are still SHORT 750 million dollars.

Rams in L.A. in 2016, and possibly Chargers in 2016/2017.

They are really 1 billion apart. They have 300 million being financed. The NFL wants a stadium that cost 1.3 billion. That means they need 1 billion in private money. That means one thing. LA Rams.

Still don't have an NFL owner in Stan Kroenke willing to participate! CAN'T force him into signing a deal - just ask Grubman!!

Don't know why everyone is so excited,St.Louis ok'd it but Stan didn't and won't and that's all that matters,and whoever thinks he'll go to London is seriously nuts.....no way he does that.

So what..Man what will it effing take,to convince you people that Stan Kreonke does not want to be there, and there is NO WAY,i reapeat,NO WAY he can be forced to stay OR will he finance that stadium, god you St.Louis people are delusional, Eric Grubman all,but implied that they are L.A bound,he was really checking his answers. .Gawd you people

NFL offering to help Oakland fund Coliseum City.
That could be to dissuade Oakland from filing for relocation.
IF the story is true.

Last edited:
I like.

I'm still skeptical about Kroenke playing nice and obeying the "guidelines" if Carson actually gets approved in January.
If I were him, I would go rogue without hesitating if the Chairman of the LA Committee is pushing for Dean to beat Kroenke.
I would not be surprised in the slightest if Kroenke goes Rogue and officially starts construction on Inglewood.
That's unbelievable. Internal tampering at its pure finest.

Vincent Bonsignore on Twitter
“#Panthers owner Jerry Richardson essentially responsible for getting Bob Iger on board with Carson project”
TWITTER.COM|BY VINCENT BONSIGNORE

Message to KTRISL... You ask where are all the LA Rams fans? Umm we have all been blocked from your crappy page since you couldnt handle the back and forth. Don't you notice all your comments are one way! BTW your senator just came on LA Radio today and said that no matter what they wont be paying on the new bonds! Tell your admins to unblock us and let the games begin!

The guys over there are afraid to debate, I got blocked the first time I said anything. I wasn't being rude or confrontational, I was just making good points and they didn't like it. The one thing that gives me comfort is knowing that the Rams won't be there even if they don't get LA.
3·December 10 at 4:23pm·Edited
165498_175301479166776_6650595_n.jpg

Daniel DickinsonYou can go on the page and be rude and confrontational and not be blocked. What gets you blocked is making good points.
December 10 at 7:38pm
12310663_1110768962274321_5526404598633408328_n.jpg

Alex NagelI got blocked over there a LONG time ago.
December 10 at 8:10pm
12227778_934241296624781_4233283855343284152_n.jpg

Al PrestonI heard State Sen. Schaaf of MO on Fred Roggin's show today. He was unambiguous and straight. Without the funds to back the bonds Jay Nixon and his task force will be stuck with a plan that won't be worth the paper it is printed on. No funds, no stadium. No stadium, no Rams. StL loses.

Dustin, there is a pending lawsuit to stop issuing of those bonds by the state. Whether the lawsuit is valid or not is irrelevant. The bonds cannot be issued while the lawsuit is pending. Said lawsuit will still be pending well after Dec 30...in other words. Your STL stadium isnt going to happen. Now move along little boy

o Vinny had a sit down with Bob Iger, ceo of Disney and asked him how he got involved with the Cason project. His answer was Jerry Richardson????? The same Jerry Richardson who is the chairman of the LA relocation committee. How does the chairman who is supposed to be impartial while leading the owners be a recruiter for one side? If Kroenke doesn't flat out win i dont know how he doesn't go rouge

The NFL just suffered a major black eye today. Vinny Bonsignore tweeted that Bob Iger told him Jerry Richardson the owner of the Panthers and the Chairman of the LA relocation committee recruited Iger for the Carson site. Why should any of us ever believe anything the league says again?

In corporate America that is called collusion and conspiring to restrain another party from winning business. There are actually laws against that. Its part of the anti trust laws. Unbelievable!

nbelievable....it amazes me the amount backdoor deals and corruption is coming to light over this. Not only this but the Alderwomans accusation of bribery over the riverfront stadium deal.

I bet Kroenke will take all this to court if he doesn't get his way now.

This is personal to Nixon and Fat Bernie, both feel that they were instrumental in bringing the Rams to StL. This is what they want to hang their hats on when they retire. Kinda like a dog peeing on a rock, and leaving his mark. Here is a classic quote from Nixon in 1995, ''The NFL teams are separate, independent businesses that compete with one another on and off the field,'' Mr. Nixon says. ''If the other NFL teams and the Rams' competitors act as a cartel to stop them from doing business in the city of their choice, it would be a classic restraint of trade. We're not going to stand by on the sidelines and let the smoke-filled-room cartel of the NFL take away what we've earned.'' What they earned, try what they stole from us. The way they toss StL money around, I'm sure some bribes were made back then to.

St. Louis Blues: Fans Threaten Suit As NFL Blocks Rams's Exit From L.A.

Be sure to listen to Senator Schaaf on with Fred Roggin today. Apparently he contacted Eric Grubman and assured him that there was zero chance that any bonds would be paid and sent him the Senators petition and lawsuit. Grubman thanked him. "lol"

1st Hr.

Missouri State Senator Rob Schaaf joined Fred Roggin to answer key questions about funding a new stadium in St. Louis in the midst of Rams owner Stan Kroenke’s desire to move the team to Los Angeles. He explains the bond situation and why he thinks it’s a bad investment; he describes the battle between the state legislature and the governor:

The question is, what’s the NFL going to believe? Here you’ve got 120 house members and 21 senators who are all on record in writing saying we’re not going to pay. How much more proof do you need?

On what he told the NFL:

I talked to Eric Grubman yesterday and explained the Missouri Legislature’s position, I sent him copies of the letters and the lawsuit. Our lawsuit in and of itself should just put a stop to this whole train.

The Fred Roggin Show

COLLUSION with the Richardson and the NFL! The committee on Los Angeles is suppose to be impartial. Antitrust violation! Go rogue Stan!

Have to really thank Richardson. He's just directly handed an antitrust victory to Stan if Stan chooses to take the NFL to court.

So the Chargers made him available to media, and he divulges not only a big conflict of interest by Richardson, but also intent to hide this. Hmmmmm

Robert Iger is ramping up his efforts to get Chargers and Raiders to L.A.

great interview from Roggin.:clap:

Like the part where the senater said- we are not going to pay off a new stadium when we still are tying to pay off the current one.:thup:

Missouri State Senator Rob Schaaf joined Fred Roggin to answer key questions about funding a new stadium in St. Louis in the midst of Rams owner Stan Kroenke’s desire to move the team to Los Angeles. He explains the bond situation and why he thinks it’s a bad investment; he describes the battle between the state legislature and the governor:

Last edited:
I like this post.

Some conveniently forget that the under-30s that grew up in LA don’t really know what it is like to have an NFL team in their city. In most cases, they either have had to watch it on TV, go to a bar, subscribe to Sunday Ticket or RedZone, or go to San Diego to either watch the Chargers or whomever else they follow in person.

I am uncertain of the amount of research the NFL execs conducted regarding the market demand for an NFL team in LA. But from the looks of things, I don’t think it makes sense to suddenly drop two teams and expect both to succeed at the onset nor the near term.

I don’t think anyone could prognosticate the long term viability of two teams in LA, just look at how long the Giants and Jets took to finally become co-equal in New York (hint: at least two generations).

In closing, only approving the Rams would make sense as of right now. On assumption it takes two to three years to build a stadium, the NFL cannot suddenly green-light two teams to play in LA next season without a concrete plan for an interim stadium for both teams. As of right now, the Rose Bowl is no longer interested and the Coliseum would only be suitable for one NFL team due to the scheduling complexities of USC and the NFL in aVery Oldstadium. That should allow San Diego and Oakland time to piece together a suitable stadium plan to keep the Chargers and Raiders.

The Carson project needs a viable financing plan because we know Mark Davis and Dean Spanos can’t afford to build the thing on their own. Especially if relocation fees are added. That’s why I still think the Rams are the most viable team to move to LA.

1. The difference is New York is a hardcore fan base that actually supports their teams win/lose/or draw. Their original fans bases have a reason to pick sides and fandom has become somewhat of a family tradition in the NYC. The New York situation is more analogous to the Raiders and 49ers sharing a stadium…but I don’t expect a person who’s not familiar with the NFL dynamic to understand.

I don’t know why people think Los Angeles Chargers and Los Angeles Raiders sharing the exact same stadium will work. That’s a overdose of football to an historically apathetic fanbase. Plus Why would the NFL who I think knows Mark Davis’ past problems and vices in Los Angeles want to put him back there?

Well..I’ll just kick back and enjoy this Raiders Vs Broncos game this Sunday because it may be the last divisional rivalry game between the two….unbelievable. Raiders or Chargers not in the AFC..what is this world coming too?

Or you can move the Rams back to Los Angeles where they belong and keep everything the same. If you want the Los Angeles market to succeed you move Kreonke there and let him build his palace on that Hollywood park property.

Putting Mark Davis back in Los Angeles with his vices and the Spanos is a huge risk…but hey, what do I know.
DM Rossi - DM Rossi's Photos | Facebook

Conflict of interest, collusion...what are we calling what this smells like? (i.e. re Richardson & his role in this situation per his discussion with Iger in the summer...)

Forum List

Back