expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

What a fraud Peacock is!

“The NFL pushed hard to have (Grubman) on the air the day before a vote." Also referring to interview as a sabotage attempt.

Bernie said he received a text the night before in response to a request from him or his staff (Bernie said he didn't recall if he personally requested). Grubman thanked Bernie for invite first thing in interview and said he was sorry that it took a month to find time to join him. Bernie said he understood how busy he had been (i.e. Town Halls and Owners Meetings and injury to collarbone).

Can crap get any thicker in StL?

Aldermen Approve Peacock's Changes, Making Stadium Financing Likely - 101Sports.com

Jose Rubalcava - Photos/Videos of Bring Back the Los... | Facebook
Hmmm I thought the NFL wanted absolute "certainty" on any stadium plan?

Texans owner doesn’t think Rams can get approval to move

I was devestated this morning when watching the morning news, the NFL will contribute 100 Million dollars to help St. Louis build a stadium. Really!!! What a crock!!! Georgia Frantiari (what ever the wiches name was) pockets millions from St. Louis Millionaires to move our Rams to St. Louis, and after years of mediocre support the NFL will attempt to help keep them in bondage there? Shame on you NFL. The Rams belong in Los Angeles.

Back off the ledge. It's a farce.

The $100 million from the NFL is not a gift, not a donation, not a contribution. They are increasing the NFL G4 loan from $200 million to $300. They are doing it for the Raiders too. That extra $100 will have to be paid back by Stan Kroenke. All this does is increase the portion Kroenke has to pay. Eric Grumman has all ready stated this is a bad proposal from STL and is not acceptable to the NFL or Kroenke.#LARamsJanuary2016

This will be an epic fail...

Buzz: NFL LA Committee Devoted to Keeping Rams in STL

Jason Cole and Bleacher Report strike again.

"I fear all we have done is awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve." -Admiral Yamamoto, after the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. I think the NFL owners are going to find out what he meant.

Last edited:
NFL: Thursday game against Bucs could be Rams' last in St. Louis

Did you listen to Eric Grumman on the STL radio last week say that the STL proposal will not be acceptable to the NFL and not acceptable to Stan Kroenke? Two differences from last week and this week. #1 Kroenke has to pay for any over runs. That couldbe up to $300 million. #2 is the NFL is increasing the G4 loan from $200 million to $300 million. So that makes the proposal even worse because Kroenke has to pay back $100 million more now! Just because the stadium funding gets approved on Friday, that means NOTHING. Especially when the NFL says it is a poor proposal. Poor proposals go in the trash. Not get signed.#LARamsJanuary2016

Carson is not viable, only that shit Come Jason Cole sees it viable.

The plan is not "attractive". Stan will still have to pay $550 million out of his pocket with no ownership stake, he will still not have a piece of the profits, and he will still be in a horrible market where the Rams are hated and referred to as "thugs" and the games are boycotted. Not to mention the fact that if the Rams are forced to stay then the new stadium will never be built and players from opposing teams will continue to be injured in the EJD because the city doesn't care about its upkeep.

Last edited:
Regardless of what the the StL cheerleaders and their media allies say, nothing has changed. Bob McNair was long considered a Spanos guy, and the Carson project is still short of the 24 votes needed to win
Vinny provides a great perspective on this-

Stan gets Inglewood, makes co-ownership concessions to Spanos, and Raiders get as much as $500 million to help them build new stadium in Oakland.

The biggest development is that the NFL wants to help the raiders stay. That being said, Carson is a two team concept. Looks like rams and chargers together in Inglewood or believe it or not Carson. Anything is possible when it comes to the NFL.

The Rams are going to LA - it is as good as done! Quit the denial and accept it! St Louis is a toilet - and this is coming from someone who can't stand LA.

The Rams are going to LA - it is as good as done! Quit the denial and accept it! St Louis is a toilet - and this is coming from someone who can't stand LA.

Patrick Robles - Photos/Videos of Bring Back the Los... | Facebook

McNair talks about certainty in San Diego, but there is all sorts of certainty lacking in St Louis that he chooses to ignore! The Riverfront Stadium will not be financed because the Missouri Legislature has vowed not to pay any bonds sold. Does he think that the money fairies are just going to magically pay for that Mississippi Mishap?!?

Last edited:
For our friends in StL, here is your term of the day:

"Return on Investment"

As everyone, including VP Grubman, is telling StL to remove the emotion from the equation, the new lease does not make financial sense.

Karraker went on with the Peacock fib (that has been exposed already) that the NFL has committed $300 million to project.

This was one of the longest pieces of coverage on‪#‎NFL2LA‬ESPN has done. After looking at Raiders and Charger situations, the conclusion was it is most likely to see Rams and Chargers in LA.

F. Joseph Ambriz Jr. | Facebook

Tonight will be the final home game ever for the Rams in St Louis baby.:banana::dance:

I called this a year and a half ago that it would be the Chargers and Raiders in LA since the NFL is pushing for two teams. this is the lastest article of countless others that have come out that have said it will the Rams and Chargers.
The final games in St. Louis and San Diego could be here

Also listen to this video here in this link below.

Tonight will be the final home game ever for the Rams in St Louis baby.:banana::dance:

I called this a year and a half ago that it would be the Chargers and Raiders in LA since the NFL is pushing for two teams. this is the lastest article of countless others that have come out that have said it will the Rams and Chargers.

Might just have to watch the game tonight. I do wonder will a new team come to St Louis? Is it the RAMS organization the city doesn't like? I mean St Louis is big enough to handle a team....if its St Louis and San Diego moving to LA what happens to Oakland? PERSONALLY I like the Raiders in Oakland.

Yeah, I just watched this game and they were showing banner after banner of fans wanting to keep the Rams in St. Louis.

I have a feeling they'll move to LA very soon now.

Might just have to watch the game tonight. I do wonder will a new team come to St Louis? Is it the RAMS organization the city doesn't like? I mean St Louis is big enough to handle a team....if its St Louis and San Diego moving to LA what happens to Oakland? PERSONALLY I like the Raiders in Oakland.

I kinda doubt that St Louis will ever have a football team again.media people have speculated that Mark Davis would move the Raiders there which shows they havent done their homework because Davis hasnt even talked to the city of st louis and said that st louis doesnt work for him as an NFL city same as kroneke did. st louis is a baseball town,they dont care about football at all.

By the numbers of tickets distributed they announce,you would think st louis is doing well with crowd support because the tickets distributed are around 55,000 in a stadium that seats around 65,000 or so. But st louis beat writer jim thomas has estimated the actual fans who actually ATTEND games is not more than around 25,000 or so.lol

I have a hunch that the Raiders WILL stay in oakland because of the three owners,kroneke,spanos,and davis only Davis has come out and said he wants to stay.

No its not the Rams organization the city doesnt like,its just that the city did not honor the terms of the lease agreement the rams signed 20 years ago when they moved there,the city was required to keep the stadium among the top third tier of all stadiums and they neglected to fulfill their end of the bargain and the rams did everything that was aksed of them in their agreement and lived up to the terms of the lease therefor Kroneke can legally move them.

Kroneke stands to triple the value of his franchise with the move to LA so he will be even richer with the move.He is making a good business decision.he isnt doing it to right a wrong,he is just doing it since he stands to profit from it.

Forum List

Back