EX-Seiu Busted

damn you beat me to it. Will the left admit that the big unions have a Communist agenda yet?

Last edited:
If there were prisons for "STUPIDS",Truth Doesn't Matter (TDM) would've been one of the first in there. Or, is this turd just insane ?

Last edited:
heres a money shot, Sodexo at least where I was provides food service for co. cafeterias, custodial services etc....they're huge.

Food Service Giant Sodexo Files RICO Suit Against SEIU

(Posted on The BLT: The Blog of Legal Times at Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 09:56PM)

Sodexo, Inc., one of the largest food service and facility management companies in the United States, is accusing the Service Employees International Union of orchestrating a massive extortion scheme in order to unionize the corporation’s 80,000 non-unionized employees. The SEIU... (visit source article)

Law - WSJ.com: Food Service Giant Sodexo Files RICO Suit A…

March 20, 2011
SEIU Slapped with RICO Lawsuit

After years of being harassed by the purple people beaters, one company has finally said ENOUGH.

In a press release issued Thursday, Sodexo USA announced that the company has filed a civil lawsuit against the Service Employees International Union (SEIU) under the Racketeering Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) Act., accusing the union of engaging in an "illegal campaign of extortion." The lawsuit representing Sodexo is Hunton & Williams - the same firm SEIU and its allies have accused of launching a "dirty tricks" campaign against them in retaliation for their anti-Chamber of Commerce campaigns.

SEIU Slapped with RICO Lawsuit - Unions - Fox Nation

and, having googled - "seiu rico lawsuit"

4 pages, not one major media outlet, print or broadcast or cable other than Fox & the WSJ.

Now, I would think an org. that was the second or third largest donor to the presidents campaign ( and ongoing donor) facing a Rico suit, would at some point be worthy of a blurb, say, page 10? or a 20 second spot?

You already know the answer to that question. My question is.. when obie wan said "We will fundamentally change the Untied States of America" did he have the SEIU agenda in mind? I know they've been to lunch at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave on numerous occasions..and I think Trumpka of the AFL CIO has admitted to being their daily.

Grover Norquist - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Grover Glenn Norquist

Grover Glenn Norquist (born October 19, 1956) is president of taxpayer advocacy group Americans for Tax Reform. Norquist is a member of the board of directors of the National Rifle Association,[9] the American Conservative Union,[2] as well as the Advisory Council of GOProud,[10] in addition to being the co-founder of the Islamic Free Market Institute.[11]

TM, i found a perfect sig for you.

RedHerring.jpg

youre welcome.

Last edited:

this is yet another example of the axiom of the Big Lie....you hear the audio, you can be provided with irrefutable evidence that this is indeed the SEIU's Stephen Lerner, he sounds dreadfully earnest and well versed in his topic, yet some folks whom inhabit certain sections of the political number line, ( notice I don’t use the terms ‘______Loon’ or _______wingnut which I personally find offensive in its parenthetical characterization and is intellectually lazy) will immediately ergo pathologically retreat and suffer a major ‘reason’ fail.

heres a money shot, Sodexo at least where I was provides food service for co. cafeterias, custodial services etc....they're huge.

Food Service Giant Sodexo Files RICO Suit Against SEIU

(Posted on The BLT: The Blog of Legal Times at Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 09:56PM)

Sodexo, Inc., one of the largest food service and facility management companies in the United States, is accusing the Service Employees International Union of orchestrating a massive extortion scheme in order to unionize the corporation’s 80,000 non-unionized employees. The SEIU... (visit source article)

Law - WSJ.com: Food Service Giant Sodexo Files RICO Suit A…

March 20, 2011
SEIU Slapped with RICO Lawsuit

After years of being harassed by the purple people beaters, one company has finally said ENOUGH.

In a press release issued Thursday, Sodexo USA announced that the company has filed a civil lawsuit against the Service Employees International Union (SEIU) under the Racketeering Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) Act., accusing the union of engaging in an "illegal campaign of extortion." The lawsuit representing Sodexo is Hunton & Williams - the same firm SEIU and its allies have accused of launching a "dirty tricks" campaign against them in retaliation for their anti-Chamber of Commerce campaigns.

SEIU Slapped with RICO Lawsuit - Unions - Fox Nation

and, having googled - "seiu rico lawsuit"

4 pages, not one major media outlet, print or broadcast or cable other than Fox & the WSJ.

Now, I would think an org. that was the second or third largest donor to the presidents campaign ( and ongoing donor) facing a Rico suit, would at some point be worthy of a blurb, say, page 10? or a 20 second spot?

You already know the answer to that question. My question is.. when obie wan said "We will fundamentally change the Untied States of America" did he have the SEIU agenda in mind? I know they've been to lunch at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave on numerous occasions..and I think Trumpka of the AFL CIO has admitted to being their daily.

Trumka is the truly 'bad' cop. hes the muscle so to speak. ;)

This mornÍng was the first I heard of it and I felt it was too important to worry about duplication.

Btw, SEIU may not be in on this particular plot. A former SEIU leader is.

Last edited:
This mornÍng was the first I heard of it and I felt it was too important to worry about duplication.

Btw, SEIU may not be in on this particular plot. A former SEIU leader is.

yes, they can claim an immediate exemption so to speak.

he got bounced because he brought to much attention on to himself and because he wanted to use their political action money to start the ball rolling, in November no less,they let him go, so hes been around for a while, he knows all of the playas. he didn't just fall off the turnip truck. ;)

Last edited:
They tried to unionize Dental Assistants in the mid 70's here in Ariz. We fought them back and finally got to vote statewide whether or not we wanted that. Guess what? We voted overwhelmingly against it.
We knew back then that the unions were not what we wanted. We wanted control of ourselves not by union thugs.

SEIU, these aresholes are very, very dangerous.

There should be a way to mobilize nation-wide attention to abolish these traitors.

One would think even Libturds and the contemptible NY Times would be for dismantling these psychos.

They tried to unionize Dental Assistants in the mid 70's here in Ariz. We fought them back and finally got to vote statewide whether or not we wanted that. Guess what? We voted overwhelmingly against it.
We knew back then that the unions were not what we wanted. We wanted control of ourselves not by union thugs.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

unbelievable

SNIP:

Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, March 22, 2011, 11:47 AM
You’ve heard it before… All Obama statements come with an expiration date. All of them.

In 2009 Barack Obama told reporters that the US cannot simply impose democracy on another country.

“The message I hope to deliver is that democracy, rule of law, freedom of speech, freedom of religion — those are not simply principles of the west to be hoisted on these countries. But, rather what I believe to be universal principles that they can embrace and affirm as part of their national identity, the danger, I think, is when the United States, or any country, thinks that we can simply impose these values on another country with a different history and a different culture.”

But, that was in 2009.
Today Barack Obama told Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan of Turkey that the US intends to impose a democracy in Libya.
The Washington Examiner reported:
White House aims to 'install' democracy in Libya | Hayley Peterson | Beltway Confidential | Washington Examiner

SNIP:
The White House is shifting toward the more aggressive goal in Libya of ousting President Muammar Gadhafi and “installing a democratic system,” actions that fall outside the United Nations Security Council resolution under which an international coalition is now acting, according to a conversation between President Obama and Turkey’s prime minister.

read the rest at site with comments.
Obama 2009: We Can’t Impose Democracy… Obama 2011: We’ll Impose Democracy (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back