Ex IRS contractor sentenced

ANY and EVERY person who runs for any public office should have to release their tax returns.

And their original true birth records proving they are natural born, not some forged crap trumped up in Hawaii.

Can't wait to see the treasonous Biden's tax returns and where he hid all the 30 million gifted his family from China, Ukraine and Romania.

But it does add requirements.

Then why wasn't Obumma's birth records released BEFORE he ran for office proving his eligibility? Instead only years after with much heated pressure, and only then, only his unofficial doctored "birth record?"

Then there are others like Kamela also born to foreign parents not citizens and a few others.

Where are your requirements there?

If it is proven in a court of law they broke the law they should be. Unlike the TDS idiots there are those who believe in the rule of law even when we might not like or agree with the outcome.
Sure and we are going to find out how sincere you MAGA idiots are when the other two IRS are sentenced.

Sure and we are going to find out how sincere you MAGA idiots are when the other two IRS are sentenced.
I have no doubt there are those who will respond the same way you TDS idiots do every time something doesn’t go your way. It’s amusing watching you on the hard left and right pretend you are not the same as those you rant about.

I have no doubt there are those who will respond the same way you TDS idiots do every time something doesn’t go your way. It’s amusing watching you on the hard left and right pretend you are not the same as those you rant about.
Well, here is your chance. Prove that any Dems are upset that this ex-IRS agent has been sentenced.

Let's see if you can find an example of some high-level Dem politician claiming "Deep State", traitors, or any of the usual retard statements that your side routinely issues when things don't go your way. Go.

Well, here is your chance. Prove that any Dems are upset that this ex-IRS agent has been sentenced.

Let's see if you can find an example of some high-level Dem politician claiming "Deep State", traitors, or any of the usual retard statements that your side routinely issues when things don't go your way. Go.
ixlujcfnzefc1.png

I didn't say any were upset about it was you who started this whole thing with your standard TDS MAGA bullshit there are four years of it from the left from 2016- 2020. We just had good old Hillary suggest that the 2016 election was stolen from her by comparing that to Margot Robbie not getting an Oscar nomination for Barbie.
https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=a9b7...G9zcy10by1iYXJiaWUtb3NjYXJzLXNudWIuaHRt&ntb=1

I didn't say any were upset about it was you who started this whole thing with your standard TDS MAGA bullshit there are four years of it from the left from 2016- 2020. We just had good old Hillary suggest that the 2016 election was stolen from her by comparing that to Margot Robbie not getting an Oscar nomination for Barbie.
https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=a9b7...G9zcy10by1iYXJiaWUtb3NjYXJzLXNudWIuaHRt&ntb=1
Actually, you did. Your exact words:

In other words, you couldn't find any Dems whining about "DEEP STATE" "NOT FAIR" etc etc. because this IRS agent was sentenced. Thanks for proving my point.

Now, fuck off.

Forum List

Back