EX-Seiu Busted

A former official of one of the country's most-powerful unions, SEIU, is detailing a secret plan to "destabilize" the country.
Specifically, the plan seeks to destroy JP Morgan, nuke the stock market, and weaken Wall Street's grip on power, thus creating the conditions necessary for a redistribution of wealth and a change in government.
The former SEIU official, Steven Lerner, spoke in a closed session at a Pace University forum last weekend.

Read more: CAUGHT ON TAPE: Former SEIU Official Reveals Secret Plan To Destroy JP Morgan, Crash The Stock Market, And Redistribute Wealth In America

Michael Moore has already started the game play. He said "We aren't broke, the money is here, we just have to take it back from those who hold it."

May will be interesting.

A plan to crash the economy this May is in the works. A former SEIU member was recorded talking about his plans to attack banks and crash the stockmarket this Summer which will cause another economic meltdown to rival the meltdown of 08' is clearly discussed at The Blaze

Last edited:
Keep doing your masters bidding.

Our 'master' is the US Constitution. Yours is a far left agenda seeking to destroy that document. That document gives us the right... the duty... to take up arms against anyone who tries to take our freedom away from us. Be warned.

Someday you will realise these banks pulled a big fat fast one on us and wreaked our economy so they could make money.

We took all the risk and they took all the money.

Some fools still think they are the heros.

Someday you will realise these banks pulled a big fat fast one on us and wreaked our economy so they could make money.

We took all the risk and they took all the money.

Some fools still think they are the heros.

You will never understand that your masters want to trash our country.

Our 'master' is the US Constitution. Yours is a far left agenda seeking to destroy that document. That document gives us the right... the duty... to take up arms against anyone who tries to take our freedom away from us. Be warned.

"I dont want to kill the government I just want to shrink it to a size I can drown it in the bathtub" Grover Norquist

Its the right who want our government dead so the corps can run the world.

It the left who fights that.

Your side fights for the death of our government.

The left fights the people who want to take our government out from under neath us.

"I dont want to kill the government I just want to shrink it to a size I can drown it in the bathtub" Grover Norquist

The left fights the people who want to take our government out from under neath us.

You quote an individual and ascribe his opinion to a group of people who happen to disagree with you. That is a fucking moronic lack of thought you demonstrate, 'TruthDon'tMatter'. Seriously.

We'll fight for this country. Be afraid. Be very, very afraid.

In case you were unaware, that's called a metaphor.

You honestly expect 'TruthDon'tMatter' to understand that shit? She can't even differentiate between an individual and a group.... she has absolutely no intellectual honestly. None.

heres a money shot, Sodexo at least where I was provides food service for co. cafeterias, custodial services etc....they're huge.

Food Service Giant Sodexo Files RICO Suit Against SEIU

(Posted on The BLT: The Blog of Legal Times at Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 09:56PM)

Sodexo, Inc., one of the largest food service and facility management companies in the United States, is accusing the Service Employees International Union of orchestrating a massive extortion scheme in order to unionize the corporation’s 80,000 non-unionized employees. The SEIU... (visit source article)

Law - WSJ.com: Food Service Giant Sodexo Files RICO Suit A…

March 20, 2011
SEIU Slapped with RICO Lawsuit

After years of being harassed by the purple people beaters, one company has finally said ENOUGH.

In a press release issued Thursday, Sodexo USA announced that the company has filed a civil lawsuit against the Service Employees International Union (SEIU) under the Racketeering Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) Act., accusing the union of engaging in an "illegal campaign of extortion." The lawsuit representing Sodexo is Hunton & Williams - the same firm SEIU and its allies have accused of launching a "dirty tricks" campaign against them in retaliation for their anti-Chamber of Commerce campaigns.

SEIU Slapped with RICO Lawsuit - Unions - Fox Nation

and, having googled - "seiu rico lawsuit"

4 pages, not one major media outlet, print or broadcast or cable other than Fox & the WSJ.

Now, I would think an org. that was the second or third largest donor to the presidents campaign ( and ongoing donor) facing a Rico suit, would at some point be worthy of a blurb, say, page 10? or a 20 second spot?

Last edited:
ungovern-ability as France Fox Piven and CCloward taught us poor people movements are successfulwhen they create conditions of ungovern-ability and then you win victories
Self Government with out self control, doesn't last.
this sheds light on other social ills broken families and and the culture of unaccountability.

Not in his case , he is a fundamentalist muslim.

Forum List

Back