Evolution: The most worthless theory ever developed.

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
The theory of evolution has no value to anyone, or anything. In fact, there is not one single field of scientific study that would be impacted negatively if Darwin had never came up with his silly theory. Evolution has contributed absolutely nothing to scientific understanding.

The far left does not really believe in Evolution, they are just told to believe it as to push the far left religious agendas. However they will show that they do not or have ever believe in it.

I'm sure you wouldn't be aware of advances brought about by the study of evolution with your small store of knowledge. Here is a small primer for dummies of how study of evolution helps us.
Relevance of evolution: medicine

• Banned
The far left does not really believe in Evolution, they are just told to believe it as to push the far left religious agendas. However they will show that they do not or have ever believe in it.
Which is why no one will be able to give me one example of how evolution has benefited anyone, or anything.

• Banned
I'm sure you wouldn't be aware of advances brought about by the study of evolution with your small store of knowledge. Here is a small primer for dummies of how study of evolution helps us.
You do realize that we are discussing Darwinian evolution, right? What you are describing is what is commonly referred to as adaptation. For instance, bacteria do not become immune to antibiotics. They actually lose the ability to ingest the antibiotics that used to be effective on them. This is not evolution. It is the loss of genetic information.

You do realize that we are discussing Darwinian evolution, right? What you are describing is what is commonly referred to as adaptation. For instance, bacteria do not become immune to antibiotics. They actually lose the ability to ingest the antibiotics that used to be effective on them. This is not evolution. It is the loss of genetic information.
I'm sure some bacteria behave as you say, but I'll need a link before believe that is the only method they use to gain immunity. Loss or gain of genetic information is evolution.

So you think your belief is better then billions of pieces of evidence and centuries of theory? lol...Yet, you think you're better then the scum in the middle east? I got news for you, you're not....You're as backwards and savage as the islamic monsters that we fight.

It is a trillion times better theory then just saying that we all came from the hands of some god that we have zero evidence for...Weird, how you attack Evolution in which we can see in the fossil record through millions of different species down through time but don't think or consider for one second your belief in this god.

And no, this doesn't disprove god but it is obvious that you're full of shit and should be called out on your foolish post.

I find it funny how conservatives here in America always love to attack muslims for limiting their children to their holy book the Koran....They will go on and on how savage they're but what they don't get is they're doing the same here in America...lol, lol, lol. I believe in god but I don't limit myself to one book in the obvious and I doubt god wanted that either.

What I find dangerous about religious extremism is the fact that they turn their back on evidence and everything that dares question a 2,000 year old book.

They actually lose the ability to ingest the antibiotics that used to be effective on them. This is not evolution. It is the loss of genetic information.

The bacteria don't lose any ability ... their offspring do. That, my friend, is the textbook definition of evolution.

I'm sure some bacteria behave as you say, but I'll need a link before believe that is the only method they use to gain immunity. Loss or gain of genetic information is evolution.
Living organisms, with the exception of viruses, (which are, technically, not alive) do not add genetic information. They can only lose it. That is a scientific fact. Viruses do not evolve. They simply add RNA from other flu viruses. There is no new information added. Simply a reorganization of existing information.

They actually lose the ability to ingest the antibiotics that used to be effective on them. This is not evolution. It is the loss of genetic information.

The bacteria don't lose any ability ... their offspring do. That, my friend, is the textbook definition of evolution.
Losing genetic information is evolution? LOL!

So you think your belief is better then billions of pieces of evidence and centuries of theory? lol...Yet, you think you're better then the scum in the middle east? I got news for you, you're not....You're as backwards and savage as the islamic monsters that we fight.

It is a trillion times better theory then just saying that we all came from the hands of some god that we have zero evidence for...Weird, how you attack Evolution in which we can see in the fossil record through millions of different species down through time but don't think or consider for one second your belief in this god.

And no, this doesn't disprove god but it is obvious that you're full of shit and should be called out on your foolish post.
It is a trillion times better theory then just saying that we all came from the hands of some god that we have zero evidence for
God aside...
The notion that little monkeys on all fours,
started at some point, giving birth to giant apes,
that walked upright and then at some point,
were fucking and giving birth to human beings...

it is obvious that you're full of shit and should be called out on your foolish post.

Yes .. that's EXACTLY how evolution works. The DNA of every offspring varies slightly from the parents (or, in the case of asexual bacterium, parent). That loss or gain in information (often useless) occasionally gives the offspring a genetic advantage over its parent.

If you believe that DNA exists, you know that every living organism on this planet has DNA in common with every other. That, in itself, is an elegant proof that evolution occurs and is wholly responsible for the origin and development of species.

God aside...

That's not actually Darwin's theory. Darwin stated that Humans, Great Apes, and Monkeys are different branches from the same proto-hominid.

Yes .. that's EXACTLY how evolution works. The DNA of every offspring varies slightly from the parents (or, in the case of asexual bacterium, parent). That loss or gain in information (often useless) occasionally gives the offspring a genetic advantage over its parent.

If you believe that DNA exists, you know that every living organism on this planet has DNA in common with every other. That, in itself, is an elegant proof that evolution occurs and is wholly responsible for the origin and development of species.
How do you explain orphan genes?

It is a trillion times better theory then just saying that we all came from the hands of some god that we have zero evidence for
God aside...

it is obvious that you're full of shit and should be called out on your foolish post.
Yep. That idea is nuts. It is nowhere near the evolutionary process that has been discovered, but people who have no real understanding of the process seem to believe that is what scientists are claiming.

That's like claiming proof of evolution based on the fact that all creatures need air to survive.

New Topics

Forum List

Back