Evolution: The most worthless theory ever developed.

If you believe that DNA exists, you know that every living organism on this planet has DNA in common with every other. That, in itself, is an elegant proof that evolution occurs and is wholly responsible for the origin and development of species.
That's like claiming proof of evolution based on the fact that all creatures need air to survive.

I suppose that's the way it might look to a totally ignorant person.

The far left does not really believe in Evolution, they are just told to believe it as to push the far left religious agendas. However they will show that they do not or have ever believe in it.
Which is why no one will be able to give me one example of how evolution has benefited anyone, or anything.

Man-made evolution has benefited everyone. Take for instance GMO grain and advances in medicine. Fuck Mars! Bill Maher

If you believe that DNA exists, you know that every living organism on this planet has DNA in common with every other. That, in itself, is an elegant proof that evolution occurs and is wholly responsible for the origin and development of species.
That's like claiming proof of evolution based on the fact that all creatures need air to survive.

There ya go, throw out an insult, that'll prove your theory.

I would never try to prove anything to someone like you. I know a waste of time when I see it.

A little know fact is that humans and all animals DNA structure is half plant. Humans are half plant.

I would never try to prove anything to someone like you. I know a waste of time when I see it.
Not true, you just proved MY point. Now prove it again with another insult.

It's actually not worth arguing about. On a personal level evolution of the species doesn't affect any of us directly. The practical application of evolution is Genetics on a short-term scale.

The fact you don't believe in Evolution doesn't negate it's existence. It only means you're willing to work at trying to convince other people of your alternate theories of origin.

A little know fact is that humans and all animals DNA structure is half plant. Humans are half plant.
Why?

The fact you don't believe in Evolution doesn't negate it's existence. It only means you're willing to work at trying to convince other people of your alternate theories of origin.
That's funny, I was thinking something similar:
The fact you don't believe in Creation doesn't negate it's existence. It only means you're willing to work at trying to convince other people of your alternate theories of origin.
Isn't that weird?

Why?

There is the Plant and Animal Kingdom and both evolved from the same thing. There is only one more Kingdom and that is Fungi but neither plants nor animals have fungi DNA.

Last edited:
The fact you don't believe in Creation doesn't negate it's existence. It only means you're willing to work at trying to convince other people of your alternate theories of origin.

Not weird at all. I often wonder why persons with a certain religious bent believes that biological evolution negates creation. The two ideas dovetail so nicely with each other. I consider myself a religious person with a steadfast belief in G-d. I also like to believe that with infinite knowledge and resources, G-d prefers to work smarter, not harder.

I believe G-d with infinite time on his hands, rather than hand-craft his creations one-off, would choose to create a self-replicating molecule that is capable of becoming Trillions of divergent lifeforms. Like me with my 3-D printer. I draw the design, create the G-Code and stand back and watch while a ballet of pulleys and stepper motors turns my thoughts into reality.

There is no reason a belief in evolution in any way conflicts with a belief in Divine Creation.

The far left does not really believe in Evolution, they are just told to believe it as to push the far left religious agendas. However they will show that they do not or have ever believe in it.
Which is why no one will be able to give me one example of how evolution has benefited anyone, or anything.

Man-made evolution has benefited everyone. Take for instance GMO grain and advances in medicine. Fuck Mars! Bill Maher
GMO grain? You mean that grain that leeches calcium from your body? That GMO grain?

Not weird at all. I often wonder why persons with a certain religious bent believes that biological evolution negates creation. The two ideas dovetail so nicely with each other. I consider myself a religious person with a steadfast belief in G-d. I also like to believe that with infinite knowledge and resources, G-d prefers to work smarter, not harder.

I believe G-d with infinite time on his hands, rather than hand-craft his creations one-off, would choose to create a self-replicating molecule that is capable of becoming Trillions of divergent lifeforms. Like me with my 3-D printer. I draw the design, create the G-Code and stand back and watch while a ballet of pulleys and stepper motors turns my thoughts into reality.

There is no reason a belief in evolution in any way conflicts with a belief in Divine Creation.
In the beginning, God created...It took Him 6 days. That's what the Bible says. You say you believe in God, yet you call Him a liar.

God aside...
The notion that little monkeys on all fours,
started at some point, giving birth to giant apes,
that walked upright and then at some point,
were fucking and giving birth to human beings...

That's not actually Darwin's theory. Darwin stated that Humans, Great Apes, and Monkeys are different branches from the same proto-hominid.
That's not actually Darwin's theory. Darwin stated that Humans, Great Apes, and Monkeys are different branches from the same proto-hominid
Um, ok, again, one main species of great apes(animals) fucked
and starting giving birth to different animal species and humans

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU FUCKING IDIOTS?!

OMG...IF HUMANS CAME FROM AN ANIMAL ANCESTOR,
IT WOULD BE THE EQUUS AFRICANUS ASINUS...JACKASS!

GMO grain? You mean that grain that leeches calcium from your body? That GMO grain?

GMO grain kills bugs that eat it but has no effect on humans. No pesticide needed and that is a boon for the environment.

n the beginning, God created...It took Him 6 days. That's what the Bible says. You say you believe in God, yet you call Him a liar.

Actually THIS is what the bible says ... if you can't read it in the original then you really have no idea WHAT it says.

אבְּרֵאשִׁית בָּרָא אֱלֹהִים אֵת הַשָּׁמַיִם וְאֵת הָאָרֶץ:

בוְהָאָרֶץ הָיְתָה תֹהוּ וָבֹהוּ וְחשֶׁךְ עַל פְּנֵי תְהוֹם וְרוּחַ אֱלֹהִים מְרַחֶפֶת עַל פְּנֵי הַמָּיִם:
גוַיֹּאמֶר אֱלֹהִים יְהִי אוֹר וַיְהִי אוֹר:
דוַיַּרְא אֱלֹהִים אֶת הָאוֹר כִּי טוֹב וַיַּבְדֵּל אֱלֹהִים בֵּין הָאוֹר וּבֵין הַחשֶׁךְ:
הוַיִּקְרָא אֱלֹהִים | לָאוֹר יוֹם וְלַחשֶׁךְ קָרָא לָיְלָה וַיְהִי עֶרֶב וַיְהִי בֹקֶר יוֹם אֶחָד:
ווַיֹּאמֶר אֱלֹהִים יְהִי רָקִיעַ בְּתוֹךְ הַמָּיִם וִיהִי מַבְדִּיל בֵּין מַיִם לָמָיִם:
זוַיַּעַשׂ אֱלֹהִים אֶת הָרָקִיעַ וַיַּבְדֵּל בֵּין הַמַּיִם אֲשֶׁר מִתַּחַת לָרָקִיעַ וּבֵין הַמַּיִם אֲשֶׁר מֵעַל לָרָקִיעַ וַיְהִי כֵן:
חוַיִּקְרָא אֱלֹהִים לָרָקִיעַ שָׁמָיִם וַיְהִי עֶרֶב וַיְהִי בֹקֶר יוֹם שֵׁנִי:
טוַיֹּאמֶר אֱלֹהִים יִקָּווּ הַמַּיִם מִתַּחַת הַשָּׁמַיִם אֶל מָקוֹם אֶחָד וְתֵרָאֶה הַיַּבָּשָׁה וַיְהִי כֵן:
יוַיִּקְרָא אֱלֹהִים | לַיַּבָּשָׁה אֶרֶץ וּלְמִקְוֵה הַמַּיִם קָרָא יַמִּים וַיַּרְא אֱלֹהִים כִּי טוֹב:
יאוַיֹּאמֶר אֱלֹהִים תַּדְשֵׁא הָאָרֶץ דֶּשֶׁא עֵשֶׂב מַזְרִיעַ זֶרַע עֵץ פְּרִי עֹשֶׂה פְּרִי לְמִינוֹ אֲשֶׁר זַרְעוֹ בוֹ עַל הָאָרֶץ וַיְהִי כֵן:
יבוַתּוֹצֵא הָאָרֶץ דֶּשֶׁא עֵשֶׂב מַזְרִיעַ זֶרַע לְמִינֵהוּ וְעֵץ עֹשֶׂה פְּרִי אֲשֶׁר זַרְעוֹ בוֹ לְמִינֵהוּ וַיַּרְא אֱלֹהִים כִּי טוֹב:
יגוַיְהִי עֶרֶב וַיְהִי בֹקֶר יוֹם שְׁלִישִׁי:
ידוַיֹּאמֶר אֱלֹהִים יְהִי מְאֹרֹת בִּרְקִיעַ הַשָּׁמַיִם לְהַבְדִּיל בֵּין הַיּוֹם וּבֵין הַלָּיְלָה וְהָיוּ לְאֹתֹת וּלְמוֹעֲדִים וּלְיָמִים וְשָׁנִים:
טווְהָיוּ לִמְאוֹרֹת בִּרְקִיעַ הַשָּׁמַיִם לְהָאִיר עַל הָאָרֶץ וַיְהִי כֵן:
טזוַיַּעַשׂ אֱלֹהִים אֶת שְׁנֵי הַמְּאֹרֹת הַגְּדֹלִים אֶת הַמָּאוֹר הַגָּדֹל לְמֶמְשֶׁלֶת הַיּוֹם וְאֶת הַמָּאוֹר הַקָּטֹן לְמֶמְשֶׁלֶת הַלַּיְלָה וְאֵת הַכּוֹכָבִים:

n the beginning, God created...It took Him 6 days. That's what the Bible says. You say you believe in God, yet you call Him a liar.

Actually THIS is what the bible says ... if you can't read it in the original then you really have no idea WHAT it says.

אבְּרֵאשִׁית בָּרָא אֱלֹהִים אֵת הַשָּׁמַיִם וְאֵת הָאָרֶץ:

בוְהָאָרֶץ הָיְתָה תֹהוּ וָבֹהוּ וְחשֶׁךְ עַל פְּנֵי תְהוֹם וְרוּחַ אֱלֹהִים מְרַחֶפֶת עַל פְּנֵי הַמָּיִם:
גוַיֹּאמֶר אֱלֹהִים יְהִי אוֹר וַיְהִי אוֹר:
דוַיַּרְא אֱלֹהִים אֶת הָאוֹר כִּי טוֹב וַיַּבְדֵּל אֱלֹהִים בֵּין הָאוֹר וּבֵין הַחשֶׁךְ:
הוַיִּקְרָא אֱלֹהִים | לָאוֹר יוֹם וְלַחשֶׁךְ קָרָא לָיְלָה וַיְהִי עֶרֶב וַיְהִי בֹקֶר יוֹם אֶחָד:
ווַיֹּאמֶר אֱלֹהִים יְהִי רָקִיעַ בְּתוֹךְ הַמָּיִם וִיהִי מַבְדִּיל בֵּין מַיִם לָמָיִם:
זוַיַּעַשׂ אֱלֹהִים אֶת הָרָקִיעַ וַיַּבְדֵּל בֵּין הַמַּיִם אֲשֶׁר מִתַּחַת לָרָקִיעַ וּבֵין הַמַּיִם אֲשֶׁר מֵעַל לָרָקִיעַ וַיְהִי כֵן:
חוַיִּקְרָא אֱלֹהִים לָרָקִיעַ שָׁמָיִם וַיְהִי עֶרֶב וַיְהִי בֹקֶר יוֹם שֵׁנִי:
טוַיֹּאמֶר אֱלֹהִים יִקָּווּ הַמַּיִם מִתַּחַת הַשָּׁמַיִם אֶל מָקוֹם אֶחָד וְתֵרָאֶה הַיַּבָּשָׁה וַיְהִי כֵן:
יוַיִּקְרָא אֱלֹהִים | לַיַּבָּשָׁה אֶרֶץ וּלְמִקְוֵה הַמַּיִם קָרָא יַמִּים וַיַּרְא אֱלֹהִים כִּי טוֹב:
יאוַיֹּאמֶר אֱלֹהִים תַּדְשֵׁא הָאָרֶץ דֶּשֶׁא עֵשֶׂב מַזְרִיעַ זֶרַע עֵץ פְּרִי עֹשֶׂה פְּרִי לְמִינוֹ אֲשֶׁר זַרְעוֹ בוֹ עַל הָאָרֶץ וַיְהִי כֵן:
יבוַתּוֹצֵא הָאָרֶץ דֶּשֶׁא עֵשֶׂב מַזְרִיעַ זֶרַע לְמִינֵהוּ וְעֵץ עֹשֶׂה פְּרִי אֲשֶׁר זַרְעוֹ בוֹ לְמִינֵהוּ וַיַּרְא אֱלֹהִים כִּי טוֹב:
יגוַיְהִי עֶרֶב וַיְהִי בֹקֶר יוֹם שְׁלִישִׁי:
ידוַיֹּאמֶר אֱלֹהִים יְהִי מְאֹרֹת בִּרְקִיעַ הַשָּׁמַיִם לְהַבְדִּיל בֵּין הַיּוֹם וּבֵין הַלָּיְלָה וְהָיוּ לְאֹתֹת וּלְמוֹעֲדִים וּלְיָמִים וְשָׁנִים:
טווְהָיוּ לִמְאוֹרֹת בִּרְקִיעַ הַשָּׁמַיִם לְהָאִיר עַל הָאָרֶץ וַיְהִי כֵן:
טזוַיַּעַשׂ אֱלֹהִים אֶת שְׁנֵי הַמְּאֹרֹת הַגְּדֹלִים אֶת הַמָּאוֹר הַגָּדֹל לְמֶמְשֶׁלֶת הַיּוֹם וְאֶת הַמָּאוֹר הַקָּטֹן לְמֶמְשֶׁלֶת הַלַּיְלָה וְאֵת הַכּוֹכָבִים:

That looks Greek to me.

Forum List

Back