Every Where there is a G20 there is police provocateurs

Bussiere

Jul 20, 2010
This is a world wide tool that cops use world wide to take out and hurt real people like you and me of the world.Look up youtube videos and see for yourself how all the governments of the world have all became more thug like. Why can they get away as cops to harm our streets just to have more say to break up people's voices .
I am not for harming people's stores,banks ect
We need to all keep our power by not joining in this crap at protests
police provocateurs need to be stopped and by researching and learning you can find the key that will unlock all the doors that will let us stand together to fight of this evil ruling that is the new world order .Use our minds !!!!!!!!!!

This is a world wide tool that cops use world wide to take out and hurt real people like you and me of the world.Look up youtube videos and see for yourself how all the governments of the world have all became more thug like. Why can they get away as cops to harm our streets just to have more say to break up people's voices .
I am not for harming people's stores,banks ect
We need to all keep our power by not joining in this crap at protests
police provocateurs need to be stopped and by researching and learning you can find the key that will unlock all the doors that will let us stand together to fight of this evil ruling that is the new world order .Use our minds !!!!!!!!!!

All I can say is: This belongs in the conspiracy theory (nut job) tread. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back