Is this an illegal knee on a mans neck? The Toronto Police Services says it isn't.

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Is this gaslighting or are the Toronto Police Services reminding us as to why they are the most honest police force in the world. Some of them should be sainted along with the OPP and DRPS.

I am no fan of such protests, I've made this point abundantly clear on here. However, I am a firm believer in character within authority and the rule of law. The police have to be the most committed to the law themselves.

You decide if this is a knee on neck or not, the rest of the world and their intelligence agencies make assessments of what Canada and Ontario represents.

The lawyer for a pro-Palestinian protester charged with assaulting a police officer is calling police practices into question in the face of multiple videos that appear to show an officer briefly kneeling on his client's neck while he was being arrested — something police have denied was done.
Footage of the Dec. 10 incident has circulated widely on social media, causing uproar over the apparent use of the controversial knee-on-neck restraint tactic, a potentially dangerous manoeuvre Toronto police have previously said they do not endorse.

Footage of the Dec. 10 incident has circulated widely on social media, causing uproar over the apparent use of the controversial knee-on-neck restraint tactic, a potentially dangerous manoeuvre Toronto police have previously said they do not endorse.

The Star shared new footage of the incidents from multiple angles with Toronto police. The service maintained its position that the officer did not put his knee on the protester's neck.

kneeonneck.jpg

Cops routinely lie. No real news here.
Not as they do in Canada. Worse, without a shred of accountability,

There is the photo. It is circulating around the world. What makes it most memorable though for global commentators is the fact that the spokesperson for the force said in the face of this image that a knee didn't occur. It reminds me of some people I used to know who would hit and assault me and then deny it ever happened a minute later.

It is one fact to lie over and over. Canadian judged are exasperated by trying to sift through the constant lies of police, which is why when police whine about judges I suggest they stop lying all the time and REAL criminals will be held to account.

I know first hand how this apparatus works. Day in and out the rest of the world is learning too.

There is the photo. It is circulating around the world. What makes it most memorable though for global commentators is the fact that the spokesperson for the force said in the face of this image that a knee didn't occur.

It is one fact to lie over and over. Canadian judged are exasperated by trying to sift through the constant lies of police, which is why when police whine about judges I suggest they stop lying all the time and REAL criminals will be held to account.

I know first hand how this apparatus works. Day in and out the rest of the world is learning too.

It's common with cops everywhere.

It's common with cops everywhere.
If a cop lies in the U.S and media attention covers the story do they keep their job? Does the leadership within the force tell the world that what they are seeing isn't actually what they are seeing?

Is this gaslighting or are the Toronto Police Services reminding us as to why they are the most honest police force in the world. Some of them should be sainted along with the OPP and DRPS.

I am no fan of such protests, I've made this point abundantly clear on here. However, I am a firm believer in character within authority and the rule of law. The police have to be the most committed to the law themselves.

You decide if this is a knee on neck or not, the rest of the world and their intelligence agencies make assessments of what Canada and Ontario represents.

The lawyer for a pro-Palestinian protester charged with assaulting a police officer is calling police practices into question in the face of multiple videos that appear to show an officer briefly kneeling on his client's neck while he was being arrested — something police have denied was done.

The Star shared new footage of the incidents from multiple angles with Toronto police. The service maintained its position that the officer did not put his knee on the protester's neck.

View attachment 880240
Looks like the tyrant was putting 100% of his weight on the dude's neck. But if brutality fits the official narrative then it gets a free pass. If the dude had been a BLM supporter or a hardened, drugged-up, black criminal then the cop would be facing serious charges.

If a cop lies in the U.S and media attention covers the story do they keep their job?

Yes.

Does the leadership within the force tell the world that what they are seeing isn't actually what they are seeing?

Yes.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/06/us/police-reports-lying-videos-misconduct-trnd/index.html

I'm not going to pretend that I saw all of the video, maybe the cop fell, maybe there was carnage and in the heat of the moment they felt they needed to control the situation. Regardless, for the spokesperson to deny what our eyes are seeing is beyond the pale.

There is the photo. It is circulating around the world. What makes it most memorable though for global commentators is the fact that the spokesperson for the force said in the face of this image that a knee didn't occur. It reminds me of some people I used to know who would hit and assault me and then deny it ever happened a minute later.

He should have had his head caved in and brain matter should have been visible in that picture. Who gives a flying fuck about a knee holding someone down? :cuckoo:

So? He was wrong about a non event? Thats your big complaint? Who gives a fuck? Get a grip you fuckin weirdo. :cuckoo:
An allegation that a man suffered from a knee on someones neck from the police, the same force who during the George Floyd protests said "we do not employ knee on the neck", a photo of said event and a denial from the police spokesperson.

This was not a non-event.

An allegation that a man suffered from a knee on someones neck from the police, the same force who during the George Floyd protests said "we do not employ knee on the neck", a photo of said event and a denial from the police spokesperson.

This was not a non-event.
Goerge Floyd wasnt killed by a knee. The knee never did a fucking thing to him. His issue was the drugs in his system made him unable to breathe. MAYBE if he had gotten medical attention sooner he wouldnt have died, but that has nothing to do with the knee itself.

Stop saying stupid shit. Act like an adult with a fucking brain. :cuckoo:

Goerge Floyd wasnt killed by a knee. The knee never did a fucking thing to him. His issue was the drugs in his system made him unable to breathe. MAYBE if he had gotten medical attention sooner he wouldnt have died, but that has nothing to do with the knee itself.

You should take your own advice. I am a humble, civilized man stating the facts. The image is there, so go ahead and support the denying spokesperson.

You should take your own advice. I am a humble, civilized man stating the facts. The image is there, so go ahead and support the denying spokesperson.
Youre a fucking dipshit. You think a knee killed Goerge Floyd. You let politics direct your every position, facts be damned. You cant be bothered with facts. Your entire position is shouting "Goerge Floyd" and then thinking youve won something. :cuckoo:

Wrong.
First of all, Chauvin did not use he knee, but his shin.
Second is that George Floyd was talking just seconds before he died, so could not possibly have been killed by any drugs.
The coroner was clear that it was constriction of the trachea that murdered him.
If drugs had killed him, he would have passed out long before the drugs could depress the respiratory system enough to kill.
So it was not the drugs, but the shin.

Wrong.
First of all, Chauvin did not use he knee, but his shin.
Second is that George Floyd was talking just seconds before he died, so could not possibly have been killed by any drugs.
The coroner was clear that it was constriction of the trachea that murdered him.
If drugs had killed him, he would have passed out long before the drugs could depress the respiratory system enough to kill.
So it was not the drugs, but the shin.
If he was talking seconds before he died, then he wasnt being choked. You cant talk without breathing.

Forum List

Back