Etch-A-Sketch: it's the new flip-flop

I'm sorry but you have to be at least partially intelligent to call me out. You have lost any and all credibility when you attacked my integrity. Sergeants are funny that way.......

Dude, I was a sergeant, too. Only an SSG, mind you, MOS 76Y30.... But hey, whatever, guy, you put a uniform on an asshole, he's still an asshole.

Frankly, your irrational hatred for Obama calls you out...

I don't think he's a good president, but I don't think he's the center of all evil in the universe, either.

Yes I can be an asshole. Was my job for a while even. But you will not attack my service or integrity because you aren't good enough.
I challenge you to show any post I have made where I said I hate Obama, or showed anything but total disdain for racists.

You are the hater here. You have admitted it. And just as stupid as hating a man for the color of his skin you hate a man for his religion.

Fuck off SSG. Don't you have some pencils to count?

Nope. All Pencils account for... Of course, I'm getting the impression you'd never get to be a 76Y, because you needed to keep your zipper open to count to 11.

I think your dripping hate for Obama speaks for itself, guy.

Now, sorry, hating a man's religon (you know, especially a religion started by a pedophile con artist) isn't the same as hating his race. He's chosen to believe nonsense. I mock him for it. Pretty simple.

Not quite like Obama, who lives in a country where apparently in 2012, you can still be shot like a dog in the street for merely being black, and still rises to be president.

Dude, I was a sergeant, too. Only an SSG, mind you, MOS 76Y30.... But hey, whatever, guy, you put a uniform on an asshole, he's still an asshole.

I don't think he's a good president, but I don't think he's the center of all evil in the universe, either.

Yes I can be an asshole. Was my job for a while even. But you will not attack my service or integrity because you aren't good enough.
I challenge you to show any post I have made where I said I hate Obama, or showed anything but total disdain for racists.

You are the hater here. You have admitted it. And just as stupid as hating a man for the color of his skin you hate a man for his religion.

Nope. All Pencils account for... Of course, I'm getting the impression you'd never get to be a 76Y, because you needed to keep your zipper open to count to 11.

I think your dripping hate for Obama speaks for itself, guy.

Now, sorry, hating a man's religon (you know, especially a religion started by a pedophile con artist) isn't the same as hating his race. He's chosen to believe nonsense. I mock him for it. Pretty simple.

Not quite like Obama, who lives in a country where apparently in 2012, you can still be shot like a dog in the street for merely being black, and still rises to be president.

I see the words you are typing but they don't prove anything. You claim racism show it.
Or STFU.

Because I have a history here of jumping on racists fucks. I look at you as pretty much the same.

Which means that you cannot show where I have ever said I hated Obama.
I do hate what he is doing to the country........ But I don't know how to hate someone I've never met......
Carry on.........

Okay, you keep telling yourself you show up every day to a place to let us all know how much you hate the guy and then claim you don't hate him...

I'm sure there's someone who might buy that some day.

Every day?

If he expresses this hate every day then you should be able to find us a few examples.

Gonna have to call shenanigans on your accusations about Ollie in this thread. Especially the racial angle.

If I were bored enough to search every thread to find his gibberish, yeah, I could do that....

I'm not that bored. Sorry.

Hard Core Obama haters are racists. End of story.

I'll happily argue with people about how Obama has been a failure as a president, but the ongoing "He can't do anything right" nonsense, especially when he just repeats things Republicans were all for when a Republican did them... sorry, doesn't fly with me.

Besided, the guy strikes me as a crazy asshole.

Last edited:
If I were bored enough to search every thread to find his gibberish, yeah, I could do that....

I'm not that bored. Sorry.

Hard Core Obama haters are racists. End of story.

I'll happily argue with people about how Obama has been a failure as a president, but the ongoing "He can't do anything right" nonsense, especially when he just repeats things Republicans were all for when a Republican did them... sorry, doesn't fly with me.

Besided, the guy strikes me as a crazy asshole.

Really? You don't know me or my posts very well then do you. Do yourself a favor, drop it.

Because you are making accusations about me in all kinds of ways that people who know me can see are BS....

But you go ahead and make yourself look like the southern end of a northern bound mule. I'll only laugh a little...

They made a movie about the 2012 Republican primaries.

It's called The Hunger Games.

I'm sorry but you have to be at least partially intelligent to call me out. You have lost any and all credibility when you attacked my integrity. Sergeants are funny that way.......

Wait a minute...........YOU are telling someone else to not challenge your service? Really? After all the times you denigrated and launched attacks on mine? And yeah, I did respond, but only after attacked by you first.

As far as "hating" Obama? Dunno if you've ever said that you hate him per se, but you've got to admit, there's a lot of things that you've said about your Commander in Chief, many of them were pretty disrespectful.

Makes you feel proud ya wear a uniform when you disrespect President Obama, don't it Ollie?

Really? You don't know me or my posts very well then do you. Do yourself a favor, drop it.

Because you are making accusations about me in all kinds of ways that people who know me can see are BS....

But you go ahead and make yourself look like the southern end of a northern bound mule. I'll only laugh a little...

YOu mean other than all the crazy stuff you post and you put up pictures of yourself that make you look crazy... yeah...

Forum List

Back