Elvis is in the Building

Momma baby, Pass me some fried chicken, and some , uh, donuts, yeah...and some , uh, yeah these are just , uh, vitamins.....yeah, they are VITAMINS....momma baby, pass me them red ones, the red vitamins, Thank you, momma baby,Thank you very much.

Fat-Elvis.jpg

:eek:

:lmao:

On the other hand, welcome back Eb'is.

I saw your post earlier, Elvis and your username was orange but it didn't register for some reason. Maybe I never got used to it not being orange.

Anyway, welcome back and congrats.

I think you should know, Elvis, that they asked me to do it, but I respectfully declined and suggested that you would be an excellent second choice...

to board admins:

definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results....

we lost two mods: one conservative ...one liberal....we get 3 mods back...2 conservatives and one liberal...but no bias there

really? did you miss mal's continued whining.....did you ?

i have no problem with any of the recent 3 mods...why would i...but damn this remodding....where does it stop..hell any day now i expect gunny to be remodded lol

come on liability.....you know it hurts you every time they mod someone else lol

Forum List

Back