Elvis and Shogun want to know: Who has the deeper Conserv Legacy? Buckely or Palin

Whose legacy has had a deeper impact on Conservative politics?

• Sarah Palin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • William F. Buckley

Votes: 11 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
many will say the same about bush and many will celebrate his death.

such is your projection; yet, as we've already seen, the left is not as saturated with necropoloitics as the right. sparse lefties don't even come close to the goddamn waterfall of blood we saw yesterday.. that is still smoldering today.

yeah because Tony Snow and W generate the same level of hatred. Oh wait, they don't.

so, you keep trying to disregard the EVIDENCE of Tony Snow's thread on the projected ASSumption of the reaction to Bushs death?

:rofl:

ooooooooooooook

:thup:

such is your projection; yet, as we've already seen, the left is not as saturated with necropoloitics as the right. sparse lefties don't even come close to the goddamn waterfall of blood we saw yesterday.. that is still smoldering today.

yeah because Tony Snow and W generate the same level of hatred. Oh wait, they don't.

so, you keep trying to disregard the EVIDENCE of Tony Snow's thread on the projected ASSumption of the reaction to Bushs death?

:rofl:

ooooooooooooook

:thup:

Can you prove to me that David Duke would get more hatred than Tony Snow? or would that be conjecture on your part?

it's probably worse, but like i said, Tony Snow was no Teddy, and you'll admit to that. we can do a poll on that if you like.

yet the similar reactions of LIBERALS are the same observation of humanity; and empathy for the death of a player in politics. Rather than some bullshit 2/22 excuse you keep trying to hide behind.

good grief, dude. THIS is where you might want to take off the team jersey. Your posts this morning have been asinine at best.

if the thread had been Bush or Cheney instead of Snow, it wouldn't have been 2/22.

stop talking about "if" ....and discuss the issue....palin will never come close to influencing any movement like w f buckley did. i just dont see how you can make any comparsions

yet the similar reactions of LIBERALS are the same observation of humanity; and empathy for the death of a player in politics. Rather than some bullshit 2/22 excuse you keep trying to hide behind.

good grief, dude. THIS is where you might want to take off the team jersey. Your posts this morning have been asinine at best.

if the thread had been Bush or Cheney instead of Snow, it wouldn't have been 2/22.

stop talking about "if" ....and discuss the issue....palin will never come close to influencing any movement like w f buckley did. i just dont see how you can make any comparsions

Again, as I pointed out, Buckley IS more influencial than than Palin. Shogun misrepresented me by starting this poll, as we've discussed already. I even voted for Buckley in the poll

do you see ignorance all the time, do you repeat that....

buckleys influence will remain long after his death...his books, articles and columns will be read for decades...palin will be

"but a walking shadow a poor player
that struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
and then is heard no more. It is a tale
told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing"

do you see ignorance all the time, do you repeat that....

buckleys influence will remain long after his death...his books, articles and columns will be read for decades...palin will be

"but a walking shadow a poor player
that struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
and then is heard no more. It is a tale
told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing"

How many times do I have to say it? I think you are just toying with me now. bad bones. bad bones.

Again, as I pointed out, Buckley IS more influencial than than Palin. Shogun misrepresented me by starting this poll, as we've discussed already. I even voted for Buckley in the poll

i didn't misrepresent shit. I've been quoting YOUR POSTS.

sheesh.

Forum List

Back