Are you a Trump loyalist? However remote the possibility, try, even if for a moment, to consider these things:

Over the years, I have witnessed a phenomenon occurring primarily on the right, that many of those on the right, which has burgeoned since Trump (though it has been going on for much longer than that), that their minds have become a bucket of mush filled with thought-terminating clichés ("TDS" "deep state" "fake news" "commies" "leftists" etc) and tired right wing tropes which are engineered to curb critical thinking and kill dissent, with the specific purpose of making the base compliant, complicit, and complacent.

As a man of 72 years, I've heard similar tropes going back to the days of the John Birch Society in the 60s. Their radical views were tolerated by the conservative leaders, but they gradually took things too far and William F Buckley, the granddad of conservatism during those years, as the founding member of the National Review, pushed the group to the sidelines. Once Buckley passed, the right no longer had a filter, and the group morphed into the T party, then the Freedom caucus, and now they are the MAGA movement, and in Trump, they have found their champion Trump, slightly older than myself, must be acutely aware of the history of the GOP, and how to manipulate their flock, and he easily took over the party, he knew the tropes they wanted to hear.

Make no mistake, Trump does not believe a word of what he says, he knows the types of right wing thought-terminating clichés will control his fock, and controlling his base is all he is interested in. In fact, Trump has changed parties no less than 6 times. During his Celeb Apprentice days, he was a democrat, we have videos of him praising democrats during this time, and this is because he knew that celebs are mostly liberal, and naturally he was a dem to curry favor with celebs. But to run for president, he knew the right would be much more receptive to a billionaire, so suddenly, he is now a 'Republican'. The point is, he is whatever the situation demands, he has no core values, he is the quintessential opportunist, the word's greatest conman, and PT Barnum would have loved him, and WC Field's famous quote, "You can't fool all of the people all of the time, but you can fool some of the people some of the time, and........it's just enough to make a good living".

Ask yourself: Why does a billionaire solicit donations? Well, for a conman, if one can, then, why not?

THere is a reason Trump is under attack. It's not because of blind hatred. It's because we, on the left, are not infected by Trump, he has chosen your side so it is much easier for us to see right through his methods. He's using all the same tricks every demagogue in history has used, and it's so obvious I wish I could get on the roofs across the land and shout it, but the right's minds are closed, Trump has successfully mesmerized millions, and they are compliant, complicit, and complacent, it's as if it were right out of an Orwellian script. We loath Trump BECAUSE he doesn't have your interest in mind, only that of Trump, and we don't want such a man ever to have his finger on the nuke football, if you don't mind. This isn't blind, this is well reasoned, well thought out and well understood.

Our intentions are just, and for the national interest. Trump is a threat to US National Security, and he must be stopped by any legal means possible. It is sad that many on the right cannot see it, but there it is. But some sensible souls on the right are with us, such as the good folks over at the Lincoln Project. Read Rick Wilson's book, 'Everything Trump Touches, Dies'. Listen to the videos of Steve Schmidt, another co-founder of the Lincoln Project. it is their goal to resuscitate the GOP to it's original conservative traditions and roots, and Trump has taken it astray, and they know, as we know, he is taking the GOP right over a proverbial cliff. His movement will be disastrous, should Trump win a second term. His only motivation now, is not policies for the good of our country, his motivation is REVENGE, and only revenge, and that is the wrong reason to be president.

Once the MAGA cultist's brain is infected, it appears that for most, there is no escape, resistance, it seems, for many, is futile. They have been programed, via months and months of repetition and propagandistic oratory and TV punditry by Sean Hannity, Lou Dobbs, Mark Levin et al., causing the MAGA base to hate the left and accuse the left of that which they are complicit, which IS the intent of the program by their right wing controllers, who do not have their (or your) best interests in mind, only that of Trump and his ilk. These facts are coming to light in the Dominion law suit. Fox pundits have knowingly been going along with the scheme and have been intentionally lying to their base. However, Fox will not report on the Dominion law suit, but you will find all about it on YouTube.

Some have made it out, but few are so able.

If you haven't, try and escape, you'll be glad you did.

Cheers,
Rumpole.
It will forever be a puzzle to our lineage how a confirmed con man/billionaire snookered millions of conservative losers--who can't afford a pot to piss in--into believing he cares about them.

Search the forum, it will confirm that I can't be arsed with chopped up quotes.

So if you want to try again, then I will reply

Cheers
Captain Caveman

I don't do search requests, if you have something to share to buttress a point, the onus is on you to do it.

Cheers,
Rumpole

Wow, what an blind asshat question, decent? You mean baby killing, trans supporting, covetous, people like the dems are decent?
Most definitely, but people like yourself who traffic in questions with assumed premises, and/or weasel words/vacuous generalisations, ad homs, rant words, unjust trivializing, cheap shots, childish/sophomoric quips, thought-terminating clichés, tired partisan tropes, posturing/self puffery are not decent at all.

I find it ironic, telling, and slightly hilarious that after a long, specific, and detailed OP in which Rumpole states primarily that the right wing is relying mostly on short catchphrases designed to stifle dissent rather than discuss issues, every response from presumably-right-leaning posters on the first page consist of exactly that ...

MAGA, y'all.

One think that I have noticed about Rumpole[stiltskin] is that he writes an extraordinary number of words, to say very, very little of any actual meaning.

Like 99% of the leftist vermin who post here..

.You didn't miss anything..

It's a salad shooter.
:blahblah:

.Oh, thank you! I really needed that!
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:.

... plus one case of whataboutism.

a threat to national security. LOL
Chinese spy satelites do figure 8's over our military facility and biden does nothing b/c they have their hooks in him so deep

... and nothing else.

I find it ironic, telling, and slightly hilarious that after a long, specific, and detailed OP in which Rumpole states primarily that the right wing is relying mostly on short catchphrases designed to stifle dissent rather than discuss issues, every response from presumably-right-leaning posters on the first page consist of exactly that ...

... and nothing else.
MAGA to you, dear.

... and nothing else.
Not such a succent response, nor informative.
Hypocritical perhaps....
Who knows?

Rather concern yourself with other posters, Feel free to debate any particular issue or claim made in the OP.

Cheers,
Rumpole

Are you a Mr, Joe Potatohead supporter?

Because if you are then you are a world class idiot.

Trump was the best President of modern times. Joe Potatohead is the absolute worst in the history of the Republic. That is saying a lot knowing that he beat out The Worthless Negro for the honor.

Sorry, given your propensity to traffic in ad homs, empty accusations and weasel words, I can't take you seriously.

Now move along, pester someone else.

Rumpole

Why would you need all that?

My friends accomplish that by just using the phones on their phones and don't even charge me for it.

Oh, though Iphones are pretty good, but one can do much more with 'all that' than one can with a phone.

Cheers,
Rumpole

Over the years, I have witnessed a phenomenon occurring primarily on the right, that many of those on the right, which has burgeoned since Trump (though it has been going on for much longer than that), that their minds have become a bucket of mush filled with thought-terminating clichés ("TDS" "deep state" "fake news" "commies" "leftists" etc) and tired right wing tropes which are engineered to curb critical thinking and kill dissent, with the specific purpose of making the base compliant, complicit, and complacent.

As a man of 72 years, I've heard similar tropes going back to the days of the John Birch Society in the 60s. Their radical views were tolerated by the conservative leaders, but they gradually took things too far and William F Buckley, the granddad of conservatism during those years, as the founding member of the National Review, pushed the group to the sidelines. Once Buckley passed, the right no longer had a filter, and the group morphed into the T party, then the Freedom caucus, and now they are the MAGA movement, and in Trump, they have found their champion Trump, slightly older than myself, must be acutely aware of the history of the GOP, and how to manipulate their flock, and he easily took over the party, he knew the tropes they wanted to hear.

Make no mistake, Trump does not believe a word of what he says, he knows the types of right wing thought-terminating clichés will control his fock, and controlling his base is all he is interested in. In fact, Trump has changed parties no less than 6 times. During his Celeb Apprentice days, he was a democrat, we have videos of him praising democrats during this time, and this is because he knew that celebs are mostly liberal, and naturally he was a dem to curry favor with celebs. But to run for president, he knew the right would be much more receptive to a billionaire, so suddenly, he is now a 'Republican'. The point is, he is whatever the situation demands, he has no core values, he is the quintessential opportunist, the word's greatest conman, and PT Barnum would have loved him, and WC Field's famous quote, "You can't fool all of the people all of the time, but you can fool some of the people some of the time, and........it's just enough to make a good living".

Ask yourself: Why does a billionaire solicit donations? Well, for a conman, if one can, then, why not?

THere is a reason Trump is under attack. It's not because of blind hatred. It's because we, on the left, are not infected by Trump, he has chosen your side so it is much easier for us to see right through his methods. He's using all the same tricks every demagogue in history has used, and it's so obvious I wish I could get on the roofs across the land and shout it, but the right's minds are closed, Trump has successfully mesmerized millions, and they are compliant, complicit, and complacent, it's as if it were right out of an Orwellian script. We loath Trump BECAUSE he doesn't have your interest in mind, only that of Trump, and we don't want such a man ever to have his finger on the nuke football, if you don't mind. This isn't blind, this is well reasoned, well thought out and well understood.

Our intentions are just, and for the national interest. Trump is a threat to US National Security, and he must be stopped by any legal means possible. It is sad that many on the right cannot see it, but there it is. But some sensible souls on the right are with us, such as the good folks over at the Lincoln Project. Read Rick Wilson's book, 'Everything Trump Touches, Dies'. Listen to the videos of Steve Schmidt, another co-founder of the Lincoln Project. it is their goal to resuscitate the GOP to it's original conservative traditions and roots, and Trump has taken it astray, and they know, as we know, he is taking the GOP right over a proverbial cliff. His movement will be disastrous, should Trump win a second term. His only motivation now, is not policies for the good of our country, his motivation is REVENGE, and only revenge, and that is the wrong reason to be president.

Once the MAGA cultist's brain is infected, it appears that for most, there is no escape, resistance, it seems, for many, is futile. They have been programed, via months and months of repetition and propagandistic oratory and TV punditry by Sean Hannity, Lou Dobbs, Mark Levin et al., causing the MAGA base to hate the left and accuse the left of that which they are complicit, which IS the intent of the program by their right wing controllers, who do not have their (or your) best interests in mind, only that of Trump and his ilk. These facts are coming to light in the Dominion law suit. Fox pundits have knowingly been going along with the scheme and have been intentionally lying to their base. However, Fox will not report on the Dominion law suit, but you will find all about it on YouTube.

Cheers,
Rumpole.
Best%20gif-S.gif

Cheers,
Rumpole.

Good God, you're really are full of yourself.

Ah yes, that stupendous commodity, wit. Wit is good, one liners are good, if you are trying to be

Funny.

And here's one from the philosophical funny man himself, Voltaire:

"A witty saying proves nothing." - Voltaire

My word, if anyone should know about the soul of wit, it would be Voltaire.

So I'll remember your little aphorism that the next time I crack open the Federalist Papers, or Wealth Of Nations, which is to say, serious works.

Humbly tendered,
Rumpole
Such%20a%20long%20letter-L.jpg

One think that I have noticed about Rumpole[stiltskin] is that he writes an extraordinary number of words, to say very, very little of any actual meaning.
Yes, anyone who makes a post longer than a tweet has no hope of a Trumptard ever reading it. Trumptards have been dumbed down to the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker.

Sad.

Forum List

Back