Elvis and Shogun want to know: Who has the deeper Conserv Legacy? Buckely or Palin

Whose legacy has had a deeper impact on Conservative politics?

• Sarah Palin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • William F. Buckley

Votes: 11 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2 out of HOW MANY? 22? yea, dude. REAL reflective. Care to opine on how Kennedy's death thread compares?

it's probably worse, but like i said, Tony Snow was no Teddy, and you'll admit to that. we can do a poll on that if you like.

yet the similar reactions of LIBERALS are the same observation of humanity; and empathy for the death of a player in politics. Rather than some bullshit 2/22 excuse you keep trying to hide behind.

good grief, dude. THIS is where you might want to take off the team jersey. Your posts this morning have been asinine at best.

if the thread had been Bush or Cheney instead of Snow, it wouldn't have been 2/22.

no caught about it. Chris is on your side and he wasn't respectful to Tony Snow, a press secretary for christ's sake.

and was summarily disregarded by MY SIDE. As he often is. Hell, were it only a few nutters to bake deathday cakes yesterday you MIGHT have a point. But, it sure as fuck wasn't 2/22 consercatives frolicking in joy yesterday. You know it. i know it. and no amount of thrashing about like a fish on a hook will make it untrue.

will you agree that Teddy was more significant than Tony Snow?

I agree that both are dead and both were players in their respective political affiliations. Trying to weight their validity just makes you look like a used car salesman passing off a lemon as a great deal. Suggesting that either was "more significant" as if it validated death vitriol is just stupid as hell.

it's probably worse, but like i said, Tony Snow was no Teddy, and you'll admit to that. we can do a poll on that if you like.

yet the similar reactions of LIBERALS are the same observation of humanity; and empathy for the death of a player in politics. Rather than some bullshit 2/22 excuse you keep trying to hide behind.

good grief, dude. THIS is where you might want to take off the team jersey. Your posts this morning have been asinine at best.

if the thread had been Bush or Cheney instead of Snow, it wouldn't have been 2/22.

well, that certainly is your THEORY... but, beyond your assumptions, we have evidence suggesting otherwise...

still didn't post the Snow thread, did you.

and was summarily disregarded by MY SIDE. As he often is. Hell, were it only a few nutters to bake deathday cakes yesterday you MIGHT have a point. But, it sure as fuck wasn't 2/22 consercatives frolicking in joy yesterday. You know it. i know it. and no amount of thrashing about like a fish on a hook will make it untrue.

I agree that both are dead and both were players in their respective political affiliations. Trying to weight their validity just makes you look like a used car salesman passing off a lemon as a great deal. Suggesting that either was "more significant" as if it validated death vitriol is just stupid as hell.

by significant, I mean would generate more of a reaction, be it positive or negative and it's true. how many hours of television did Teddy get yesterday vs. what snow got or even Buckley?

well, that certainly is your THEORY... but, beyond your assumptions, we have evidence suggesting otherwise...

no need to. we both know what it says. I conceded that 20/22 were polite. but that doesn't suggest anything about how it would have gone had Bush or Cheney been the subject of the thread.

by significant, I mean would generate more of a reaction, be it positive or negative and it's true. how many hours of television did Teddy get yesterday vs. what snow got or even Buckley?

Seriously, Buckely had a fucking tv show so you might as well just stop soiling that man. And, face time on fox news doesn't matter. the REACTION of the opposite political faction is what WE are discussing. And, as we've seen... the left is not so quick to dance on the corpse of a political rival than your side.

no need to. we both know what it says. I conceded that 20/22 were polite. but that doesn't suggest anything about how it would have gone had Bush or Cheney been the subject of the thread.

..which is nothing but conjecture on your part. You can believe that aliens will burst forth from Ward Churchills chest when he draws his last breath if you want but that means two things, ultimately, until he dies. i'm positive you know what those two things are.

Seriously, Buckely had a fucking tv show so you might as well just stop soiling that man. And, face time on fox news doesn't matter. the REACTION of the opposite political faction is what WE are discussing. And, as we've seen... the left is not so quick to dance on the corpse of a political rival than your side.

That may be the case. Without access to the Reagan threads that Gunny referred to, there is no way to know. I will say that Reagan's funeral was a much bigger deal than Nixon's because Reagan was popular and Nixon was unpopular. I remember both of those events.

..which is nothing but conjecture on your part. You can believe that aliens will burst forth from Ward Churchills chest when he draws his last breath if you want but that means two things, ultimately, until he dies. i'm positive you know what those two things are.

it's not conjecture that it doesn't suggest anything about Bush and Cheney because it doesnt.

That may be the case. Without access to the Reagan threads that Gunny referred to, there is no way to know. I will say that Reagan's funeral was a much bigger deal than Nixon's because Reagan was popular and Nixon was unpopular. I remember both of those events.

I'd love to see the 2004 thread and show you just how many people who posted in it ARE NO LONGER EVEN HERE.

but, i digress. Just wait for Jimmy Carter to die and compare him to what you seem to think you remember about vitriol applied to Reagan's funeral. You won't be able to WALK through the right wing celebrations.

I'd love to see the 2004 thread and show you just how many people who posted in it ARE NO LONGER EVEN HERE.

but, i digress. Just wait for Jimmy Carter to die and compare him to what you seem to think you remember about vitriol applied to Reagan's funeral. You won't be able to WALK through the right wing celebrations.

can't imagine that to be true. Carter, for all his faults, didn't have a Chapaquiddick.

it's not conjecture that it doesn't suggest anything about Bush and Cheney because it doesnt.

no, it really is complete GUESSING on your part. total conjecture and nothing more than your OPINION OF WHAT MIGHT be the case regarding their deaths.

I can't predict what will happen at Carter's funeral, you say? no shit. comprehend the lesson.

no, it really is complete GUESSING on your part. total conjecture and nothing more than your OPINION OF WHAT MIGHT be the case regarding their deaths.

I can't predict what will happen at Carter's funeral, you say? no shit. comprehend the lesson.

not sure why carter would get the same hate as Kennedy. Carter is a decent guy.

can't imagine that to be true. Carter, for all his faults, didn't have a Chapaquiddick.

yea.. he ONLY called israel an aparthied state and met with men without bombing them into oblivion.. yea, im sure the right is just lining up to observe his death with respect.

and many say the same about Kennedy. Your qualifiers mean very little to anyone but yourself.

yea.. he ONLY called israel an aparthied state and met with men without bombing them into oblivion.. yea, im sure the right is just lining up to observe his death with respect.

If that is the case, it won't be only from the right. Which side of the aisle is what you call the "Zionist Lobby" on?

and many say the same about Kennedy. Your qualifiers mean very little to anyone but yourself.

many will say the same about bush and many will celebrate his death.

such is your projection; yet, as we've already seen, the left is not as saturated with necropoloitics as the right. sparse lefties don't even come close to the goddamn waterfall of blood we saw yesterday.. that is still smoldering today.

such is your projection; yet, as we've already seen, the left is not as saturated with necropoloitics as the right. sparse lefties don't even come close to the goddamn waterfall of blood we saw yesterday.. that is still smoldering today.

yeah because Tony Snow and W generate the same level of hatred. Oh wait, they don't.

Forum List

Back