To Impeach, or Not to Impeach, That is the Question

LOL Nothing has been proven. If it had, the House Republicans would have brought charges. They did not because they could not.

What part of that is so hard for you retards to get?
Explain to me how House Republicans could have "brought charges" when it's the Executive Branch that does that, Magnus? Did you not take Civics in school?

You keep telling yourself that as the Biden's influence peddling scandal is exposed, Magnus. I'm going to enjoy roasting you with your prior posts when that happens.
Promises. Promises. Thanks, retard. Not sure why you want to subject yourself to these insults but I am happy to oblige, retard. :itsok:

Explain to me how House Republicans could have "brought charges" when it's the Executive Branch that does that, Magnus? Did you not take Civics in school?
They can recommend charges. The whole point of the exercise was to "get Biden". What part of that is so hard for you to get, retard?

Or, may, you just like to be called a retard over and over again? You got it, retard. :itsok:

Due to the firewall created by the biased Quisling media, most of the dumbed down Americans know very little about the Biden Crime Family and their activities.
All the allegations have been well covered by the media. Anyone with an interest in them has all the info they need at their disposal. Unfortunately, the disposal is where the baseless allegations belong. Nothing, not a thing, has been proven.

It is painfully apparent the unfounded, as I write this, allegations of corruption made about Joe Biden with respect to his son are now permanently part of the conservative lexicon. No amount of refutation has in any way diminished their blind devotion to it. They're all in.

This phenomenon is hardly unique. We see other examples of it all the time. Everything from bamboo in the ballots to Fast and Furious to Crossfire Hurricane to "Obama is a Muslim" and everything in between. Endless posts with irrefutable factual content laying to waste the falsehoods they've adopted break like waves on a seawall. Their beliefs are as impenetrable as they are intransigent.

I don't believe progressives have cornered the market on the truth. Nor do I believe everything that is part of the liberal lexicon is wholly, factually, accurate. But I can find no liberal equivalence to the pervasive belief on the part of Repubs in the Big Lie. Or the extent to which conspiracy theories are central to their narratives.

Expose everything to the American people.... Then do what's right... we all know Biden is a crook and his family has built nest eggs as a result... if dems are okay with that then dems are the enemy of the constitution... and the rule of law....
Joe should have never been allowed to run for president. He has shown the world he is unable to muster the thought process to handle world affairs or exiting a stage. It would be best if he just vanish and save us the embarrassment.

Forum List

Back