Elvis and Shogun want to know: Who has the deeper Conserv Legacy? Buckely or Palin

Whose legacy has had a deeper impact on Conservative politics?

• Sarah Palin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • William F. Buckley

Votes: 11 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shogun

Free: Mudholes Stomped
Jan 8, 2007
Elvis seems to think that no one knows who Buckley was this side of the GIANT CONSERVATIVE MIND THAT IS.. uh.. Sarah Palin.

So, I want to know who YOU think has had a DEEPER impact on Conservatism

Sarah Palin or William F. Buckley

Elvis seems to think that no one knows who Buckley was this side of the GIANT CONSERVATIVE MIND THAT IS.. uh.. Sarah Palin.

wrong question dumbfuck.

no, it's not, weasel. YOU claimed that "no one knows who Buckley is" and that "he doesn't get the same vitriol as Palin" despite black and white video of his infamous feud with Vidal. don't be a pussy NOW, Elvis.

I was watching the debate and you're intentionally misrepresenting Elvis's point

I just voted for Buckley. unfortunately, Shogun is too fucking stupid to post the correct question.

I was watching the debate and you're intentionally misrepresenting Elvis's point

the hell I am. But don't let that keep you from putting on the siren and coming to his rescue. In about a page i'll start posting Elvis's assumptions about the impact of both and the, appareny, candy and chocolate treatment Buckley had back in the day. Please, post more silly bullshit so I can enjoy a punchline moment this afternoon.

Of course. He's just pissed because we won't gag on Teddy's cock.

I just voted for Buckley. unfortunately, Shogun is too fucking stupid to post the correct question.

oh don't waffle NOW, Elvis! You are the guy who said

Those people don't draw the hatred from the Left the way Palin does, and you know it.

right?

as if Buckley DIDNT draw as much fucking fire in the 60s as Palin does today? I'm going to have fun with your quotes today.

Those people don't draw the hatred from the Left the way Palin does, and you know it.

right?

as if Buckley DIDNT draw as much fucking fire in the 60s as Palin does today? I'm going to have fun with your quotes today.

you just made my point. This is NOT the 60's.

Of course. He's just pissed because we won't gag on Teddy's cock.

myawww.... is the widdle guy without a scrap of evidence getting angwy?

right?

you fucking wish, mr he's not hated as much, no.

:rofl:

:cuckoo:

right?

you fucking wish, mr he's not hated as much, no.

:rofl:

:cuckoo:

exactly. key word being IS. now WAS, I would agree to.

Forum List

Back