Elvis and Shogun want to know: Who has the deeper Conserv Legacy? Buckely or Palin

Whose legacy has had a deeper impact on Conservative politics?

• Sarah Palin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • William F. Buckley

Votes: 11 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
myawww.... is the widdle guy without a scrap of evidence getting angwy?

nope. you're so angry you asked the wrong damned question, idiot.

I'm LITERALLY posting your quotes from the very thread that spawned this poll. EVIDENCE, motherfucker. DO YOU SPEAK IT?

:rofl:

sorry, Elvis.. on this one you fucked up.

Here's a question you ought to LOVE, being a democrat and all.

What's your definition of "is"?

Who is more loathed by the Left in the year 2009? would be a good one.

HAHAHA!

Yea!

because THAT reflects:

Those people don't draw the hatred from the Left the way Palin does, and you know it.

REAL WELL!

:thup:
that's right. it does. notice how even you said "dont", not "didn't"

you don't have to get all "depends on what the definition of "is" is" on me to feel absolved of your rank fucking stupidity this morning, do you?

HAHAHA!

Yea!

because THAT reflects:

Those people don't draw the hatred from the Left the way Palin does, and you know it.

REAL WELL!

:thup:

you don't have to get all "depends on what the definition of "is" is" on me to feel absolved of your rank fucking stupidity this morning, do you?

yeah because knowing there is a difference between "is" and "was" makes someone an idiot.

well, he has been dead and all...

If Palin died a week after Buckley, who would get the most razzing from the Left?

trick question: NO ONE. Because, as i've demonstrated with the DEATH OF WILLIAM BUCKLEY AND TONY SNOW THREADS, WE ON THE LEFT HAVE MORE RESPECT FOR HUMANITY THAN THAT.

still waiting for you to go to the other thread and put your foot up Chris Lewinsky's ass.

yeah because knowing there is a difference between "is" and "was" makes someone an idiot.

hey, if you don't like defending stupid fucking posts then stop posting them. I only posted TWO of your laughably retarded statements.. more to come...

No one draws hatred from the left like Palin does in 2009, not Buckley, not even Reagan

If Palin died a week after Buckley, who would get the most razzing from the Left?

trick question: NO ONE. Because, as i've demonstrated with the DEATH OF WILLIAM BUCKLEY AND TONY SNOW THREADS, WE ON THE LEFT HAVE MORE RESPECT FOR HUMANITY THAN THAT.

still waiting for you to go to the other thread and put your foot up Chris Lewinsky's ass.

I've put more ire towards TM than you have ANYONE making kennedy jokes yesterday. Seriously, half of your input from the isreal threads is bubbling up. This particular jab amounts to pointing at saudi arabia when the subject of zionist racism comes up. Your methods are lacking, dude.

:rhup:

I've put more ire towards TM than you have ANYONE making kennedy jokes yesterday. Seriously, half of your input from the isreal threads is bubbling up. This particular jab amounts to pointing at saudi arabia when the subject of zionist racism comes up. Your methods are lacking, dude.

I guess you'll just live with your side being hateful toward Tony Snow.

and actually, I didn't make any comments about being glad he was dead or make any jokes.

Here's a question you ought to LOVE, being a democrat and all.

What's your definition of "is"?

is it time to DEFLECT already?

:lol:

oh so you admit Clinton deflected.

what the fuck does blaming clinton have to do with the utter stupidity found deep in the assumption that Buckely didn't receive as much vitriol THEN as palin does NOW? That, somehow, Palin has *poof* magically become some fucking conservative ICON larger than Buckely?

seriously, dude. You should rename yourself Fonze because you have just jumped the shark.

not at all.. post the thread. I DARE you.

but you won't because you know the accusation doesn't require evidence even if the EVIDENCE PROVES YOU WRONG. gosh.. where does THAT tactic come from??

is it time to DEFLECT already?

:lol:

oh so you admit Clinton deflected.

what the fuck does blaming clinton have to do with the utter stupidity found deep in the assumption that Buckely didn't receive as much vitriol THEN as palin does NOW? That, somehow, Palin has *poof* magically become some fucking conservative ICON larger than Buckely?

seriously, dude. You should rename yourself Fonze because you have just jumped the shark.

i never said Buckley didn't receive more vitrol THEN as Palin does NOW. I agree with you on that point.

not at all.. post the thread. I DARE you.

but you won't because you know the accusation doesn't require evidence even if the EVIDENCE PROVES YOU WRONG. gosh.. where does THAT tactic come from??

coming right up.

and actually, I didn't make any comments about being glad he was dead or make any jokes.

and yet you ONLY cry about libs despite the fucking irony of the evidence.

Again, POST the Snow and Buckely threads and we'll compare it to the jackal fest we saw yesterday. You are fucked if you run to evidence because you have none. Again, I DARE you to post Snow's rip thread. Or Buckelys; a thread that I posted!

New Topics

Forum List

Back